Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda nice a Federal judge shite on Debacle Joe’s transportation mask MANDATE 👍👍
part of the reason the country falling apart....there is no law.....it is all politics...........good way to spread it again through travel

Republicans Fight Covid Mandates, Then Blame Biden as ...

Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the House Republican leader, has seen members of his party flout mask ordinances and block President Biden’s

Gee correct me if I’m wrong but Debacle Joe’s vaccine MANDATE kinda put lotsa peeps in the position of get vaxxed even if they didn’t want to or LOSE their jobs.
you have never been right right....especially when it comes to the trump virus......S>C made a ruling on the virus.....but it had so many holes this florida judge easily dismantled it

Actually I think it’s more the vaccines cause health issues to people and the government although trying to ******* them on everyone wants NO responsibility for those health issues it created by the mandates.

Republicans Fight Covid Mandates, Then Blame Biden as ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/24/us/politics/...
Representative Kevin McCarthy of California, the House Republican leader, has seen members of his party flout mask ordinances and block President Biden’s

Republicans slam Biden vaccine rule for businesses as ...

Republicans slam Biden vaccine rule for businesses as health groups defend it Divided reaction to mandate requiring that large companies either vaccinate staff or …

Republican members of Congress refuse to wear masks ... - CNN

The Biden Presidency ... Watch GOP lawmakers refuse masks during Capitol riot ... was shown approaching the group of colleagues and offering blue …

Republicans are trying to sabotage Biden's COVID vaccine ...

Republicans are trying to sabotage Biden's COVID vaccine plan to "own the libs." ... That was evident in the way so many conservatives refused to wear masks and now is …

How the GOP Engineers Crises to Blame on Biden ...

How the GOP Engineers Crises to Blame on Biden. Republicans say Biden has failed to end the pandemic and restore normalcy to our politics—but they are the ones spreading the lies and ...

Opinion | Republicans hamper Biden’s attempts to fight the ...

Indeed, at the same time that Republicans fight vaccine mandates and continue to play down the risk of covid-19, they also shamelessly attack Biden

The Republican strategy to sabotage Biden's vaccine ...

There was no more ignoring the link between Florida's Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis selling gear mocking Biden health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci and the soaring rates of

Republicans' vaccine refusal is about more than just sabotaging Joe Biden​

How Republican Coronavirus Vaccine Opposition Got …

Jul 17, 2021 · In a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, 47 percent of Republicans said they weren’t likely to get vaccinated, compared with just 6 percent of Democrats. As Covid cases across the country rise ...

Mitch McConnell Goes Against Fellow Republicans, Won't ...

Although several prominent Republicans have publicly stated that vaccines are safe and called on Americans to accept them, some in the party have also blamed vaccine hesitancy on the Biden...

he wants you to read that into it, but read what he's saying.

he keeps calling it the "HIV vaccine"

Duly noted - however - pretty sure I either heard or read that HIV was some part or component of those vaccines. No idea if that’s true or not.

Hard to believe anything reported these days - all biased one way or other depending on what your news source is.

Duly noted - however - pretty sure I either heard or read that HIV was some part or component of those vaccines. No idea if that’s true or not.

Hard to believe anything reported these days - all biased one way Irvine other depending on what your news source is.

I don't know how to explain this.

like, you know how tnc knows how to use a back-hoe and do construction and *******?

so if I start posting memes about how Kubota JCBs use uranium to levitate, TNC would immediately think that's nonense because the JCBs don't levitate, and uranium doesn't do that, and they don't have uranium in them

it's not a "bias" issue, it's a "this makes no fucking sense" issue

just replace "Kubota" with "moderna", replace "JCB" with "vaccine", and replace "uranium" with "HIV" or whatever new absurd conspiracy theory they have

Generally there is some kernel of truth in conspiracy theories.

absolutely, I agree

the kernel here is the anxiety people feel about not understanding wtf is happening, and feeling like they are losing control of their lives

but that's not the fault of the doctors or biologists or engineers saving peoples' lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back