Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Freedom of Speech REALLY such a scary thing to lefties ?????!!

freedom of speech is good!

but it gets more complicated when you have private companies in the mix, and gets more complicated when talking about things that violate community standards or laws

for instance, when bolsanaro puts out posts and ads targeting supporters of his political opponents that have the wrong election date on them, is it bad if Facebook and Twitter take the posts down? I certainly don't think it's bad. the companies aren't obligated to host things they don't like, that's part of their freedom of speech, and it's harmful to democracy for a politician to just lie

aside from obvious things like CP, you also have doxxing, harassment, ******* threats, death threats, holocaust deniers, vigilante gangs using online platforms to organize violence, nazis, etc etc

on top of all this, no government anywhere in the world (except maybe China) has wanted to actually make legislation around this topic, and they've left it completely up to tech companies, who I assure you do not want to be the ones deciding what's acceptable free speech. they just want to get users and sell ads.

Looks like Elon Musk is moving to buy 100% of Twitter... Looks like all liberals here who oppose free speech are going to have a huge fit!
it will be just like what you have there for a radio station......100% russian broadcasts....only have it in 2 places...one being KC....guess they think the weaker minded people are there......and must is still doing some biz in Russia.....so maybe he is just creating another account for russia.....or tired of Russia being blocked.....it could end up like the message format trump just created....and it died right away.....like everything else he touches....to include the USA

As everyone can see, my point is proven by the gibberish posted by this guy who says he is a woman, has threatened me with violence openly. Threats that no Democrat has ever followed through with once they look up at me in public...

You, sir, are the poster c.hild for birth control.
you always talk alot of ******* your self....actually you could not whip ******* with an out board motor......save your breath for your blow up doll

on top of that you are the village idiot

freedom of speech is good!

but it gets more complicated when you have private companies in the mix, and gets more complicated when talking about things that violate community standards or laws

for instance, when bolsanaro puts out posts and ads targeting supporters of his political opponents that have the wrong election date on them, is it bad if Facebook and Twitter take the posts down? I certainly don't think it's bad. the companies aren't obligated to host things they don't like, that's part of their freedom of speech, and it's harmful to democracy for a politician to just lie

aside from obvious things like CP, you also have doxxing, harassment, ******* threats, death threats, holocaust deniers, vigilante gangs using online platforms to organize violence, nazis, etc etc

on top of all this, no government anywhere in the world (except maybe China) has wanted to actually make legislation around this topic, and they've left it completely up to tech companies, who I assure you do not want to be the ones deciding what's acceptable free speech. they just want to get users and sell ads.

Well they SURE do a good job of censoring the right - not allowing discussion of the Hunter Biden story prior to the election was unconscionable.

Well they SURE do a good job of censoring the right - not allowing discussion of the Hunter Biden story prior to the election was unconscionable.

dude when it's the same people who claimed that hilary clinton ran a ******* ring in the basement of a pizza place with no basement, and who claimed she had masses of children living in the sewers under manhattan to harvest their brains for adrenochrome, are now going on about rudy giuliani getting this laptop from some dude... Guiliani who by the way literally just hosted a presidential press conference at a landscaping company parking lot where he claimed all this evidence of election fraud that failed to materialize...

I mean let's just say it's not unreasonable to want to take a pause and verify some of this ******* first

no it doesn't.

it puts notices on disinformation (especially disinformation that kills people like covid conspiracies), but it doesn't try to figure out your political point of view and censor you

unless your political point of view is to harass and bully people I guess

They censored sooooooooo much stuff about COVID that later turned out to be true it’s unbelievable.

Their algorithms would seem to slant HEAVILY to the left.

Last edited:

yeah.....the party of morales.....​

Dems put them in Jail....republicans put them in office

Nebraska Governor Candidate Backed by Trump Accused of Groping 8 Women​

Charles Herbster, a Republican candidate for Nebraska governor who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump and recently appeared at a campaign event alongside Donald Trump Jr., has been accused of groping at least eight women, the Nebraska Examiner reported.

They censored sooooooooo much stuff about COVID that later turned out to be true it’s unbelievabl.

there is a reason it is called the trump virus​

Six months of Trump's Covid denials: ‘It'll go away … It’s ...

Jul 30, 2020 · Six months of coronavirus in the US, six months of Trump denials. As the US passed another somber landmark, with more than 150,000 confirmed deaths from Covid-19, the grim toll

if that's the case it's a function totally of engagement

but I really don't think it's even the case. there are a lot of cons on twitter, a lot of an-caps, a lot of libertarians, etc etc

trump certainly had no problem with reach before his ban. neither did Milo

Take out Trump - insert Debacle Joe 😝

A Complete List of Donald Trump’s Business Disasters

A Complete List of Donald Trump’s Business Disasters. Trump Steaks. This video is private. Watch on. Launched: 2007. Service rendered: Steaks. Years in business: 1. What went wrong:

Donald Trump’s Scandals and Business Failures

Mar 15, 2016 · Trump sued O’Brien, claiming harm to his business and seeking $5 billion in damages. Trump spent more than $1 million in legal fees over the course of five years. He conceded, under questioning ..

President Trump’s Broken Promises to the American People ...

TRUMP PROMISE: “[Trump] insisted that he would be able to get rid of the nation’s more than $19 trillion national debt ‘over a period of eight years.’” [Washington Post, 4/2/16] REALITY: The GOP

dude when it's the same people who claimed that hilary clinton ran a ******* ring in the basement of a pizza place with no basement, and who claimed she had masses of children living in the sewers under manhattan to harvest their brains for adrenochrome, are now going on about rudy giuliani getting this laptop from some dude... Guiliani who by the way literally just hosted a presidential press conference at a landscaping company parking lot where he claimed all this evidence of election fraud that failed to materialize...

I mean let's just say it's not unreasonable to want to take a pause and verify some of this ******* first

They knew the Hunter Biden story was the REAL deal

They knew the Hunter Biden story was the REAL deal
how?!?!

all they had was the word of rudy fucking Giuliani and some guy from a computer repair shop

not exactly the all-stars of reputable sources. it was months before they made any copies of the hard drive available to the press, and all anyone has even found yet are some e-mails asking to meet joe (without any confirmation that anyone ever met joe that asked).

and probably some pictures of hunter smoking crack, because dude loves crack

yeah.....the party of morales.....​

Dems put them in Jail....republicans put them in office

Nebraska Governor Candidate Backed by Trump Accused of Groping 8 Women​

Charles Herbster, a Republican candidate for Nebraska governor who has been endorsed by former President Donald Trump and recently appeared at a campaign event alongside Donald Trump Jr., has been accused of groping at least eight women, the Nebraska Examiner reported.

They ALL grope women - look at Cuomo - Debacle Joe has slowed down though mostly just sniffs em now 🤨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back