Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My view is that all the horseshite going on now with Kavanaugh is simply the left pulling out all the stops to defend Roe v Wade - simple as that

It's just a political game they all play - the left however likes to believe they hold the moral high ground. If the situation was reversed, say it was a democratic nominee and had the same background, the Democrats would be down playing his "scruples". - and they know it.

It the USA, it seems that the standard of behaviour you expect of your judges is higher than that you ask of your leaders. Weird.
Judges serve for LIFE ... Presidents serve for max of 8 years or 2 terms, Subby. So its important that a Supreme Court Judge meet certain standards. It certainly appears that we have LOW standards for Presidents right now, however. :rolleyes:

And The Great Pretender would have us believe he only borrowed $1 million from his dear old dad! Yada! Yada! Yada!
------------------------------------------------

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His ******* - The New York Times
President Trump participated in dubious tax schemes during the 1990s, including instances of outright fraud, that greatly increased the fortune he received from his parents, an investigation by The New York Times has found.

Mr. Trump won the presidency proclaiming himself a self-made billionaire, and he has long insisted that his *******, the legendary New York City builder Fred C. Trump, provided almost no financial help.

But The Times’s investigation, based on a vast trove of confidential tax returns and financial records, reveals that Mr. Trump received the equivalent today of at least $413 million from his *******’s real estate empire, starting when he was a toddler and continuing to this day.

Much of this money came to Mr. Trump because he helped his parents dodge taxes. He and his siblings set up a sham corporation to disguise millions of dollars in gifts from their parents, records and interviews show. Records indicate that Mr. Trump helped his ******* take improper tax deductions worth millions more. He also helped formulate a strategy to undervalue his parents’ real estate holdings by hundreds of millions of dollars on tax returns, sharply reducing the tax bill when those properties were transferred to him and his siblings.

These maneuvers met with little resistance from the Internal Revenue Service, The Times found. The president’s parents, Fred and Mary Trump, transferred well over $1 billion in wealth to their children, which could have produced a tax bill of at least $550 million under the 55 percent tax rate then imposed on gifts and inheritances.

The Trumps paid a total of $52.2 million, or about 5 percent, tax records show.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Last edited:
would appear...he was a millionaire at the age of 2....damn sure knew how to invest wisely at such a young age
and would have been broke a long time ago if it wasn't for dad investing in trump tower
and a gift of almost 500mil from good ol dad....damn most I ever got was a shotgun

you would think old pumpkin head would shut his mouth since a lot of his support comes from the religious right...…..

The Latest: Church council calls for Kavanaugh withdrawal
Associated Press

A massive coalition of U.S. Christian churches attended by 40 million people wants Brett Kavanaugh to withdraw his Supreme Court nomination.
The National Council of Churches says the conservative jurist has "disqualified himself." The group says in a statement that at last week's dramatic Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, he showed "extreme partisan bias," demonstrating he lacks the temperament to join the high court.
The group says Kavanaugh told "outright falsehoods." And it is criticizing his judicial record on voting rights, health care and other issues on which the group has taken liberal-leaning positions.
Kavanaugh is a Roman Catholic who has said religion is an important part of his life. The council does not represent Roman Catholics.
Three women have accused Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct during the 1980s. Kavanaugh has denied the claims.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-flake-says-trumps-mocking-ford-appalling-113836942--politics.html

also I see Grassley and hatch have both claimed these women must be loose women

think any republicans will really care?...…...

More Than 500 Law Professors Condemn Kavanaugh For ‘Lack Of Judicial Temperament’

More than 500 law professors from nearly 100 law schools around the nation have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate to say that the volatile temperament Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh displayed on Thursday as he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee disqualifies him from sitting on the nation’s highest court.
“We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter says.
The letter is signed by many high-profile law professors, including eight from Yale Law School, where Kavanaugh obtained his law degree. The letter remains open for additional signatures through Thursday, when it will be presented to the Senate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-500-law-professors-condemn-010208585.html

well lets see you have the ABA, a large church council and now a bunch of law professors...and more....you would think that would knock anyone out!

With Trump having lied almost 5,000 times since taking the Presidency, I'm not sure why anyone would find it a surprise that Trump actually is no "self-made millionaire" as he proclaims. In fact, IF Trump was to go full term as President, and one was paid $100 each time he lied, one would be a millionaire himself. What I find surprising is how he's managed to stay out of jail all this time.

pic_sperm-FirstBabyPicture.jpg .................. Trump-babyPicture.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously? lol
You by far have more faith on our crooked government than anyone I know. Non of these a-holes are going ot see the inside of a jail cell.

I agree....I don't think he will ever see jail....but I think he is going to spend a bunch keeping out of trouble....and one of the guys that wrote a book on him....said they thought that after being out of office within 2 years he would be broke....dad saved his ass twice....rumor has Russia saving him now.....but when it comes that he is of no longer a use to them.....????

funny the chump complaining about the china election meddling and yet actually his new supreme court nom had a hand in what china is doing and it is perfectly legal....unlike what Russia did with the hacking and the false facebook *******
china is just placing full page adds in newspapers in red states where the tariff's are hurting....reminding people how bad these tariffs are hurting everyone....like a full page ad they took out last week in the Des Moines register about how the tariffs are hurting farmers!

some election meddling!....just full page adds in the paper against pumpkin head!

Please Note: All 2,400+ signatories to the below letter to the Senate are listed in the original referenced letter, I have not included all of them for obvious reasons but did include some simply as a point of reference. I have however included an URL if you're interested in researching who did/did not sign onto this correspondence to the Senators.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/03/opinion/kavanaugh-law-professors-letter.html
..................................................................................................................................

Opinion | The Senate Should Not Confirm Kavanaugh. Signed, 2,400+ Law Professors. - The New York Times

OCT. 3, 2018
The following letter will be presented to the United States Senate on Oct. 4.
Judicial temperament is one of the most important qualities of a judge. As the Congressional Research Service explains, a judge requires “a personality that is even-handed, unbiased, impartial, courteous yet firm, and dedicated to a process, not a result.” The concern for judicial temperament dates back to our founding; in Federalist 78, titled “Judges as Guardians of the Constitution,” Alexander Hamilton expressed the need for “the integrity and moderation of the judiciary.”
We are law professors who teach, research and write about the judicial institutions of this country. Many of us appear in state and federal court, and our work means that we will continue to do so, including before the United States Supreme Court. We regret that we feel compelled to write to you, our Senators, to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Sept. 27, Judge Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land.

The question at issue was of course painful for anyone. But Judge Kavanaugh exhibited a lack of commitment to judicious inquiry. Instead of being open to the necessary search for accuracy, Judge Kavanaugh was repeatedly aggressive with questioners. Even in his prepared remarks, Judge Kavanaugh described the hearing as partisan, referring to it as “a calculated and orchestrated political hit,” rather than acknowledging the need for the Senate, faced with new information, to try to understand what had transpired. Instead of trying to sort out with reason and care the allegations that were raised, Judge Kavanaugh responded in an intemperate, inflammatory and partial manner, as he interrupted and, at times, was discourteous to senators.

As you know, under two statutes governing bias and recusal, judges must step aside if they are at risk of being perceived as or of being unfair. As Congress has previously put it, a judge or justice “shall disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality might reasonably be questioned.” These statutes are part of a myriad of legal commitments to the impartiality of the judiciary, which is the cornerstone of the courts.

We have differing views about the other qualifications of Judge Kavanaugh. But we are united, as professors of law and scholars of judicial institutions, in believing that he did not display the impartiality and judicial temperament requisite to sit on the highest court of our land.

Signed, with institutional affiliation listed for identification purposes only, by the following:

Mark N. Aaronson Professor of Law Emeritus, Univ. of Calif. Hastings College of the Law
Richard L. Abel Connell Distinguished Professor of Law Emeritus and Distinguished Research Professor, UCLA School of Law
David Abraham Professor of Law, University of Miami
Susan Abraham Professor of Law, New York Law School
Jamie R. Abrams Associate Professor of Law, University of Louisville

This guy woke up.

They will never ever get it. You have the intelligence of Subhub who gets his information from the radical left wing media who have nothing but disdain for Trump. Guarantee you even after the FBI's investigation found nothing he and the other brainless hate filled people will come up with some conspiracy that Trump and the Republicans influenced their findings or should I say lack of findings. Ford's ex boyfriend discounted her claims and said she coached people how to beat a lie detector test, body language experts said when she put her head down when she spoke was rehearsed so she sounded like a little girl. But will the brain washed libs see it? Is that on CNN or MADdow? No. They know in their heart this is the biggest farce we have ever seen in politics but are too ignorant to admit or accept it. So here we are...nothing on collusion, nothing on Stormy, nothing on that pathetic Ford bitch, and so now they have to try the tax deals with Trumps *******. Good fucking luck with that. I don't know maybe the IRS and/or the state of New York missed something when the taxes were filed. Keep trying assholes because the more you do the more it gets to us who have the brains to see what the Democratic party really stands for. Come November as I said before I will pull the lever for every Republican on the ballot even if I don't know anything about them. A fucking Georgetown University professor says white men should die a miserable death and be castrated is OK with you hate filled liberals? Mac and Sub are, I'm guessing white, but I'm sure they're whacking their little dicks in excitement over her comments. You people are absolutely pathetic! Go ahead sub post your stupid banners. But I'll tell you what how about also posting the excerpts from that asshole Bookers book about how he groped women, the statements Hillary made about the "bimbos" accusing her husband of sexual assault, lets see Blumenthal lying about his military service, show a banner how much we taxpayers have shelled out to payoff sexual assault victims of both republicans and democrats, show the banner that CNN gave Hillary the questions to the debate. Oh sorry probably can't find those. Your computer is stuck on STUPID!

Last edited:
They will never ever get it. You have the intelligence of Subhub who gets his information from the radical left wing media who have nothing but disdain for Trump. Guarantee you even after the FBI's investigation found nothing he and the other brainless hate filled people will come up with some conspiracy that Trump and the Republicans influenced their findings or should I say lack of findings. Ford's ex boyfriend discounted her claims and said she coached people how to beat a lie detector test, body language experts said when she put her head down when she spoke was rehearsed so she sounded like a little girl. But will the brain washed libs see it? Is that on CNN or MADdow? No. They know in their heart this is the biggest farce we have ever seen in politics but are too ignorant to admit or accept it. So here we are...nothing on collusion, nothing on Stormy, nothing on that pathetic Ford bitch, and so now they have to try the tax deals with Trumps *******. Good fucking luck with that. I don't know maybe the IRS and/or the state of New York missed something when the taxes were filed. Keep trying assholes because the more you do the more it gets to us who have the brains to see what the Democratic party really stands for. Come November as I said before I will pull the lever for every Republican on the ballot even if I don't know anything about them. A fucking Georgetown University professor says white men should die a miserable death and be castrated is OK with you hate filled liberals? Mac and Sub are, I'm guessing white, but I'm sure they're whacking their little dicks in excitement over her comments. You people are absolutely pathetic! Go ahead sub post your stupid banners. But I'll tell you what how about also posting the excerpts from that asshole Bookers book about how he groped women, the statements Hillary made about the "bimbos" accusing her husband of sexual assault, lets see Blumenthal lying about his military service, show a banner how much we taxpayers have shelled out to payoff sexual assault victims of both republicans and democrats, show the banner that CNN gave Hillary the questions to the debate. Oh sorry probably can't find those. Your computer is stuck on STUPID!

just one question...….did your parents have any children that lived...or were they all born brain dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back