Heading to Vegas in a couple weeks. I’m hoping we can find some attractive black guys for her to check out!

My wife has really started to open up and role play with me. Every time I eat her pussy she asks me to use her vixen bandit dildo (black) while I lick her clit. When I slow down or stop thrusting the dildo she will tell me to fuck her with the big black cock hard. She has also started to suck on her dildo while I fuck her and ask me if I like watching her suck big black cock, without me asking her to do it. Yesterday, while I was at work she text me saying she was so horny and then sent me a video of her fucking her dildo, she was moaning and saying how much she like big black cock stretching her out (first time she has used it alone without me asking her she normally prefers her black womanizer duo).

We’re playing with the idea about going to red rooster or green door. We have never been to a sex/swinger club. She probably won’t play with anyone but I’m really hoping she will get a live bbc show to excite her before we go back to the hotel and she has a threesome with her me and her dildo. Is one place better than the other for this?

Attachments

• IMG_7980.png
    IMG_7980.png
    10 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7979.png
    IMG_7979.png
    10.3 MB · Views: 16
Back