Trying to understand QOS lifestyle as a Black Man

Both of you and Kindred are verified members LOL you don't need to defend yourself for anyone especially unverified trolls
I really dont know what came over me as I generally dont entertain outsiders. I understand fully, but just had one of those rare nights and couldn't help myself. Keep the love strong Mike we all need it.
Classic Film Smiling GIF

No bro she just likes to fuck black men. I did not spend a dime on that pussy. She is truly a Hotwife QOS
Okay. But is she selling parts of her pics or vids on marketplaces like OF, MV or the likes? Some of what she was/is sharing on B2w looks just so professionally shot/edited that i don't think that idea is too far-fetched, is it? ❓

Okay. But is she selling parts of her pics or vids on marketplaces like OF, MV or the likes? Some of what she was/is sharing on B2w looks just so professionally shot/edited that i don't think that idea is too far-fetched, is it? ❓
I'm not 100 percent but 95% sure NO she does not have a OF. She and her husband are "well off" let's say she yes she does have some nice equipment and very good editing skills. But that was shot on her iPhone On the coner of my desk in my hotel.
Not a far-fetched idea but not everyone has an OF or fake. She truly enjoys being a slut.

I’m having an inner conflict. I grew up in an area where I was subjected to a lot of white woman at an early age. I don’t discriminate or have a particular preference when it comes to race but I do love having sex with white women, I always have a ton of fun with them. I was recently called out for being in chuckhole situations being told that I was allowing myself to be degraded, giving them all the power, and that I was being used as a toy for some else’s pleasure like I was a slave and it made me feel kinda funny. I never felt like I was being used but could I be wrong? Does me enjoying interracial sex with white women make me a traitor to my own race? I’ve been told so many times that being labeled a bull is derogatory and I totally understand how that can be interpreted. Same with QOS. How should I feel about this? And how should I move forward?
It’s a win-win-situation I guess ;)

I'm not 100 percent but 95% sure NO she does not have a OF. She and her husband are "well off" let's say she yes she does have some nice equipment and very good editing skills. But that was shot on her iPhone On the coner of my desk in my hotel.
Not a far-fetched idea but not everyone has an OF or fake. She truly enjoys being a slut.
Thank you for your educated assessment.

All i can say is congratulations to her husband for "having landed" such a hot Woman and sort of a "'thank you'-by-proxy" (as if i was in her man's place which i have to respectfully admit i am not) to all the other men who do a good job helping with making her a happy wife (and him a happy husband, i believe)!

i have been attracted to Women of @2kindred_spirits' class for almost as long as i can remember. It is such a shame that it seems like all the good "bad" Women out there are either already taken or have no interest in finding loving relationships. 🙃 Anyway as a male who is enabled to feel compersion i feel neither envy nor jealousy of neither couples nor their "thirds" who have managed to make their desired style of sharing work for them. Instead i respect and appreciate all of you guys very much and hope for you to have a very happy, long and prosper rest of your lives!

And who knows... 🤷‍♂️ maybe when i expect it the least it may eventually happen that i become lucky enough to bump into the one Woman i fall in love with, who suits me so well and will learn to love me back?! One can dream and hope ...right? :cry:

I’m having an inner conflict. I grew up in an area where I was subjected to a lot of white woman at an early age. I don’t discriminate or have a particular preference when it comes to race but I do love having sex with white women, I always have a ton of fun with them. I was recently called out for being in chuckhole situations being told that I was allowing myself to be degraded, giving them all the power, and that I was being used as a toy for some else’s pleasure like I was a slave and it made me feel kinda funny. I never felt like I was being used but could I be wrong? Does me enjoying interracial sex with white women make me a traitor to my own race? I’ve been told so many times that being labeled a bull is derogatory and I totally understand how that can be interpreted. Same with QOS. How should I feel about this? And how should I move forward?
So think about it like this cuz I’m a black man deep in the lifestyle , bruv you are being fetishized lmao . It is what it is . I can explain more but just know when it gets deep and kinky it’s about some deeper kink they have , I mean the fact you’re on this website. You’ve experienced it certainly.

Back