Trying to understand QOS lifestyle as a Black Man

Couples Therapy Reaction GIF
My goodness.
Dude! Ain't nothing real about you! Why you trying so hard?? You ain't got to fake it, to kick it??

Dude! Ain't nothing real about you! Why you trying so hard?? You ain't got to fake it, to kick it??
I'm not the one talking crap to another person that hasn't said one negative thing about you on this site a.k.a me. Usually when I read your posts about certain topics you talk about you make some points & there are some things I disagree on but I keep it to myself and keep it pushing.

I’m having an inner conflict. I grew up in an area where I was subjected to a lot of white woman at an early age. I don’t discriminate or have a particular preference when it comes to race but I do love having sex with white women, I always have a ton of fun with them. I was recently called out for being in chuckhole situations being told that I was allowing myself to be degraded, giving them all the power, and that I was being used as a toy for some else’s pleasure like I was a slave and it made me feel kinda funny. I never felt like I was being used but could I be wrong? Does me enjoying interracial sex with white women make me a traitor to my own race? I’ve been told so many times that being labeled a bull is derogatory and I totally understand how that can be interpreted. Same with QOS. How should I feel about this? And how should I move forward?
I can understand where you're coming from when it comes to having inner conflict & growing up in certain areas where people would judge you for your choices as a black man. When it comes to the labels like a bull or q.o.s♠, I understand that there's some weird racist history behind it & nowadays being called a bull or a q.o.s♠️ is a term of endearment to some but there are other people who'll feel differently about it which is understandable. What I've learned from my past experiences of certain people treating me weirdly is to watch certain behaviors they do and set some strong boundaries with them so that they won't walk all over you. If you want to hook up with white women or any other women from different cultures then you have a choice to pursue that goal if not then that's ok also. The choice is yours and I hope my advice was helpful & if it wasn't then so be it and I'll admit to that 🙏🏾.

I think it depends on the personal reasons someone is in the life style. My wife and I have been swingers for over 22 years. As time went on she was having more fun with the men who happened to be black. She enjoyed talking to them as well as the sex. We both became friends with her fwb. We prefer that we all are friends and have some kind of a relationship outside of the bed room as well. It's not a fetish for us. It's just that over the years black men have become her preference to swing with.
Amazing

I think it depends on the personal reasons someone is in the life style. My wife and I have been swingers for over 22 years. As time went on she was having more fun with the men who happened to be black. She enjoyed talking to them as well as the sex. We both became friends with her fwb. We prefer that we all are friends and have some kind of a relationship outside of the bed room as well. It's not a fetish for us. It's just that over the years black men have become her preference to swing with.
A lesser spoken truth is that it wouldn't work well any other way! i am not talking about sharing per se. However when a wife's playmate becomes a regular, as in "FWB", he needs to also be friends or in an otherwise good or close relationship with the husband as well. Anything else would be asking for trouble and jeopardize at least one of the wife's two relationships!
There is a theorem behind this assumption that is sort of a proof or validation of what i am saying here. i am not going into details, just mention the concept is called "The Forbidden Triad". If you're interested, do yor own research. ;)

No it isn't (because the reasons and people in this lifestyle are plentyful). What you see that you derive your opinion from is probably the case of a sex tourist with an "imperialistic" mindset. But that's not the typical wifesharing (no matter "hotwifing", "cuckolding" or plain "swinging") couple. - just sayin'
Your point is derived from the fact that you "colonize" the Blackman's dick to solve your problems with the colonized white pussy; previously when you had the upper hand you forbade contact between these 2 people.... We know what and who you are sir.. you need to put a cage on it and stop reproducing more of you. then we can both have peace and love without your scheming interference and manipulation and crap game over.

When you say double wedged sword, I feel like I’m doomed lol. I might need to re evaluate my position in these encounters.
We all do..
I am man I like to hunt and fuck pussy: at 1st glance this may seem like "everyone is happy" however I don't like that the whiteboi controls my access to the woman I shove my cock into... that between her and I... He has colonized the woman with his ILL GAINED PLANTATION MONEY and he wants to colonize my cock with his money and call it a LIFESTYLE...all is corrupt and if he faggot then he wants to use my cock ON himself........................ Thats just more plantation to me and is repulsive. women if you want to fuck me, LEAVE HIM OUT. the double edge sword is you think you getting your rocks off. However you are simply crystalizing more racism sexism and your ultimate destruction. Playing right into the slavemasters hand.

Last edited:
Let’s apply that logic to a different scenario! Let’s do me! I’m a white female that grew up with predominantly white guys that loves to be taken full advantage of by black men! Am I a race traitor as well? silly concept in my opinion! Plus it’s free booty! Lol
HELLO race traitor baby :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: cum suck on your favorite enemy

Last edited:
HELLO race traitor baby :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: cum suck on your favorite enemy
We all do..
I am man I like to hunt and fuck pussy: at 1st glance this may seem like "everyone is happy" however I don't like that the whiteboi controls my access to the woman I shove my cock into... that between her and I... He has colonized the woman with his ILL GAINED PLANTATION MONEY and he wants to colonize my cock with his money and call it a LIFESTYLE...all is corrupt and if he faggot then he wants to use my cock ON himself........................ Thats just more plantation to me and is repulsive. women if you want to fuck me, LEAVE HIM OUT. the double edge sword is you think you getting your rocks off. However you are simply crystalizing more racism sexism and your ultimate destruction. Playing right into the slavemasters hand.
All you are saying screams in biggg phat letters: "white supremacist" or perhaps you prefer to call it "alt-right" instead?! 🤔 🙃

Anyway... there is a way to prove that you are indeed who you say you are - a Black man. It's called VERIFICATION. - Unless you do nobody in her/his right mind will believe your fake impersonation! - It's all too obvious. 🤣
Regards.

Catfishing

The phenomenon of internet predators that fabricate online identities and entire social circles to trick people into emotional/romantic relationships (over a long period of time)
t rex catfish GIF
That would be you! It's funny how karma works 🤣
I'm not the one talking crap to another person that hasn't said one negative thing about you on this site a.k.a me. Usually when I read your posts about certain topics you talk about you make some points & there are some things I disagree on but I keep it to myself and keep it pushing.
my sweet. it's not what it said..I was speaking my truth, and it wants to thumb it down. Why? It had nothing to do with it , yet felt compelled to be negative. And for me knowing what I know, it pissed him off bc he's a small 🍆 man living as something different. Which is fine, but don't be negative bc it hits a nerve.

Back