Trying to understand QOS lifestyle as a Black Man

So assuming someone is a fake for no reason is a form of defending yourself? I'm trying to understand where you're coming from since I was only here for my dear friend @2kindred_spirits & you said I was a fake like her & I never attacked you like that.
I mean if you'd like I can totally read you too. On here since 2014 living in the I.E as a black man who tries to get white girls??? Let's analyze that.. you have 45 pics mainly of just you. The ones with females are definitely from 2014 if not earlier. I can go further if you'd like. Bc in all honesty any black man in the I.E definitely has white girls on their roster, daily.

I mean if you'd like I can totally read you too. On here since 2014 living in the I.E as a black man who tries to get white girls??? Let's analyze that.. you have 45 pics mainly of just you. The ones with females are definitely from 2014 if not earlier. I can go further if you'd like. Bc in all honesty any black man in the I.E definitely has white girls on their roster, daily.
I've hooked up with some white women in my area in I.E. & yeah most of the content you see is from me & the women that I know and gave a shoutout to were ok with me doing that for them.

That would be you! It's funny how karma works 🤣

my sweet. it's not what it said..I was speaking my truth, and it wants to thumb it down. Why? It had nothing to do with it , yet felt compelled to be negative. And for me knowing what I know, it pissed him off bc he's a small 🍆 man living as something different. Which is fine, but don't be negative bc it hits a nerve.
I wasn’t being negative to you at all? I was just pointing out that you called someone fake and told you that she’s the real deal & I was only defending myself for you calling me a fake & defending myself against a claim that’s false. I hope your week is going well 🙏🏾.

I’m having an inner conflict. I grew up in an area where I was subjected to a lot of white woman at an early age. I don’t discriminate or have a particular preference when it comes to race but I do love having sex with white women, I always have a ton of fun with them. I was recently called out for being in chuckhole situations being told that I was allowing myself to be degraded, giving them all the power, and that I was being used as a toy for some else’s pleasure like I was a slave and it made me feel kinda funny. I never felt like I was being used but could I be wrong? Does me enjoying interracial sex with white women make me a traitor to my own race? I’ve been told so many times that being labeled a bull is derogatory and I totally understand how that can be interpreted. Same with QOS. How should I feel about this? And how should I move forward?

You are mistaking FUCK for FEELINGS.

If you are like me, you grew up Dating white women in meaningful relationships. This lifestyle has nothing to do with that. This is solely based on sexual fantasies and fetishes. You just need to separate the two and enjoy yourself.

It's JUST sex! 😅 Don't overthink it👍🏾

Drag Queen Singing GIF by Paramount+

I’m having an inner conflict. I grew up in an area where I was subjected to a lot of white woman at an early age. I don’t discriminate or have a particular preference when it comes to race but I do love having sex with white women, I always have a ton of fun with them. I was recently called out for being in chuckhole situations being told that I was allowing myself to be degraded, giving them all the power, and that I was being used as a toy for some else’s pleasure like I was a slave and it made me feel kinda funny. I never felt like I was being used but could I be wrong? Does me enjoying interracial sex with white women make me a traitor to my own race? I’ve been told so many times that being labeled a bull is derogatory and I totally understand how that can be interpreted. Same with QOS. How should I feel about this? And how should I move forward?
You can start by keeping your personal life...personal 😉.
But more importantly, what exactly do YOU enjoy in YOUR life? A cuckold has important responsibility to keep your wife/gf happy and comfortable at home. We will do the rest so she's happy in every other way

Attachments

• 20240710_044948.jpg
    20240710_044948.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 8
I can see this point of view, and a lot of people go too far fetishizing black guys, calling them bbc or bull etc, without thinking twice about it. It does have racist undertones. However, there is a flip side to this and most people that actually enjoy this lifestyle versus fantasizing about it realize that all parties involved are consenting adults and are enjoying the company and the unique environment of cuckolding. When a wife is hot for a black guy, and a husband loves to see his wife stuffed full of black dick, and a black guy gets off on fucking white wives in front of their husbands, well then everyone is just getting what they want. And when it works out that way it is an amazingly hot and beautiful thing. That’s the bottom line.

Back