trump running for re-election on the economy

I used to work doing a city job and was part of a labor union. Because it was a Government job it paid much higher wages with great benefits. All Government employees are paid much more then they would receive in the public job sector. A laborer with a private business has to work twice as hard, make less money and receive way less benefits, pay extremely high taxes to the city in which here has always been Democratic Government run. The idea of unions is for one thing not biblical ( for those who believe in the Bible ). What right does a worker that excepts a job, have to demand and ******* more from an employer then they are willing to pay? Here in Maine we pay taxes through the nose to cover local Government budgets. We pay higher property tax, excise tax on any motorized vehicle, Our budget pays for Schools first, Fire Department, Police Department, Public Works Department, Parks and Recreation Department and all City Hall Employees. I worked for Public Works from 1989 until 2000, I went from a job in the private sector earning 3.10 an hour one weeks vacation to working as a laborer at the lowest starting level 6.50 an hour 2 weeks vacation after the first year, 15 paid sick days per year in which if I didn't use was paid to me anyway, free 401K, 9+ 1/2 holidays each year, free medical insurance all paid for by the taxes. Our government is to big with way to many programs, money is wasted even at the lowest level of Government.

calls for impeachment growing....and even a few republicans showing some concern.....

President Trump demanded answers from Ukraine President on ...
corruption-payoffs-ukraine.html
1 day ago · President Trump in a July phone call repeatedly pressured the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden ’s *******, according to people familiar with the matter, urging Volodymyr Zelensky about eight times to work with Rudy Giuliani on a probe that could hamper Mr. Trump

Romney: Trump asking Ukraine to investigate political rival 'would be troubling in the extreme'

the question is starting to become....will trump last long enough to be the republican nominee in 2020?

NOT the point....although trump worried about it as he thinks he needs it for re-election....but stands a better chance of impeachment...…...but the key is....and something trump can't lie about or jockey numbers or do any of his shady *******......people are seeing NOTHING in their pocket and inflation just keeps going up giving them that much less....he can lower interest rates...give the rich more tax breaks...whatever he wants....the people are seeing NOTHING!

NOT the point....although trump worried about it as he thinks he needs it for re-election....but stands a better chance of impeachment...…...but the key is....and something trump can't lie about or jockey numbers or do any of his shady *******......people are seeing NOTHING in their pocket and inflation just keeps going up giving them that much less....he can lower interest rates...give the rich more tax breaks...whatever he wants....the people are seeing NOTHING!
this is economy thread right

i certainly have more money than when Obama was in office i had to runn down every ******* job that came along now i can pick what jobs to go after

i certainly have more money than when Obama was in office i had to runn down every ******* job that came along now i can pick what jobs to go after

maybe.…..a lot of what Obama started is still going strong....jobs...unemployment and etc....it will take a while for trump to fuck things up....he never does a complete fuck up and bankruptcy the first year or two

Must be hard ta be you - SOOOOOOOOOOO
pissed off all the time - just like the rest of your party - prolly taking years off your lives from the tension and stress - you guys need ta CHILL OUT ;}

Sounds like a successful economic policy to me - real life examples are the best - no bias.

yeah....real life....wages are not keeping up with inflation....and under trump it's getting worse

In U.S., wage growth is being wiped out entirely by inflation
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/08/10/america-wage-growth-is-getting...
Aug 10, 2018 · Cost of living was up 2.9 percent from July 2017 to July 2018, the Labor Department reported Friday, an inflation rate that outstripped a 2.7 percent increase in wages

For most Americans, real wages have barely budged for ...
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/08/07/for-most-us
Aug 07, 2018 · In fact, despite some ups and downs over the past several decades, today’s real average wage (that is, the wage after accounting for inflation) has about the same purchasing power it did 40 years ago. And what wage gains there have been have mostly flowed to the highest-paid tier of workers.

Why Aren't Wages Keeping Up? It's Not The Economy, It's ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshbersin/2018/10/31/why-arent-wages-keeping-up-its-not...
Oct 31, 2018 · Wages not keeping up with inflation. NY Times In fact, if we look at U.S. wages over the longer term, wages after inflation have barely budged over the last 44 years .

Trump's Economic Scorecard: Higher Inflation, Flat Wages ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2018/08/11/trumps-economic-scorecard-higher...
Aug 11, 2018 · While overall GDP growth has been solid, higher inflation is keeping wages in check. Combine that with a ballooning federal deficit from Trump’s tax cuts and everything isn’t as rosy as it ...

Must be hard ta be you - SOOOOOOOOOOO
pissed off all the time - just like the rest of your party - prolly taking years off your lives from the tension and stress - you guys need ta CHILL OUT ;}

whaaa Booo Hooo sob sniff Whaaa

must be real hard for you and yours to be so completely lost in the world around you.....buying only what you are told....like the night of the living trump dead

Back