trump running for re-election on the economy

She makes my skin crawl not i can't stand her i don't know why anybody could. She will say anything to further herself

well all politicians do that......look at your man and the lies he put out and you and many others bought into it...won't work next time so he will need a whole new set of lies...but I'm sure he will come up with some...and you will buy into it...as for warren......got experience in politics and knows her way around and seems to know the answer...she isn't running for a beauty contest

well you are just looking under her skirt.....look up

I was sure I heard you say a while back that when you saw a pic of her you couldn't sleep at night...….dick so hard you didn't have enough skin left to close your eyes

I am literally gagging :[

Now we know why Tennessee is a red state …….they are all ******* up and just don't know any better

If you flush ******* down the toilet, you could be creating ...
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/15/us/police-warn-flushing-*******-create-prohibited chemical-gators...
8 hours ago · A Tennessee police department is warning residents to stop flushing ******* down their toilet and sinks out of fear they could create "prohibited chemical gators." This alligator was photographed in …

and for you non CNN believers

‘prohibited chemical gators?’ Police warn against flushing ******* down toilet
https://fox43.com/.../prohibited chemical-gators-tennessee-police-warn-against-flushing-*******-down-toilet
1 hour ago · LORETTO, Tenn. – Police in Tennessee are cautioning against flushing ******* down the toilet out of concern for the animals in local waterways. The warning comes from a …

World hunger on the rise with more than 820 million at ...
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/world-hunger-on-the-rise-with-more-than-820-million...
Jul 15, 2019 · World hunger on the rise with more than 820 million at risk, UN report says ... But getting to a world where no one is suffering from hunger by then remains an “immense challenge,” the report ...

US Hunger Statistics | See States with Highest Rates
http://www.aecf.org

Annie E. Casey Foundation
AdHunger is a harsh reality for 14 million children nationwide.
Across the nation, 19% of ******* — 14 million children total — experienced food ...

baby Hunger in America Statistics & Facts | No Kid Hungry
hungry.org/who-we-are/hunger-facts
1 in 6 children in the United States lives with hunger. As you might imagine, hunger is a problem that most often affects low-income families. A common way we measure poverty is the federal poverty level , a number set by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

U.S. is a land of plenty, so why do millions of Americans ...
theconversation.com/u-s-is-a-land-of-plenty-so-why-do-millions-of-americans-still-go...

• WHAT HUNGER REALLY MEANS
  • DEFINING FOOD SECURITY
  • DOES THE U.S. GROW ENOUGH FOOD?
  • SO WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL GOING HUNGRY?
  • CAN WE END HUNGER IN THE U.S.?

• If you are like most people, you know what it is like to think yourself, “I’m hungry.” You have probably said as much to a friend or family member. And your hunger is real. It is a feeling of emptiness caused by a lack of food.But being hungry in the moment – maybe you skipped breakfast or missed lunch – is not the same as hunger. Hunger is not knowing if there is a next meal, which is quite different from being temporarily hungry.The 48 million Americans who face hunger and food insecurity a...

And - - - now I’m worried bout prohibited chemical gators bitin me in me arse when I shite : |

And - - - now I’m worried bout prohibited chemical gators bitin me in me arse when I shite : |

as you should be....we have a ******* problem in this country your man seems to have no interest in.....he is worried about pot coming across the boarder.....when most states are legalizing that eliminating the need for Mexican pot.....and doing nothing about the prescription ******* killing so many americans……..we have real problems and he worried about some fucking wall....just so he can say later...see I built that...a monument to me!....he wants some kind of legacy...but is getting the one no one would want...….

Geez - I’m really surprised yer head doesn’t explode from the case of TDS ye have :|

Nancy Pelosi just played Donald Trump and the House GOP ...
pelosi-fiddle-trump-gop-house-nancy/19350
If you’re wondering what political savviness looks like in its most brilliant form, you need look no further than what Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi just managed to pull off against Donald Trump and the House Republicans.

Embassy surveillance video

Congressman Says He Tried to Brief Trump on WikiLeaks and ...
russia-wikileaks-julian-assange
Congressman Says He Tried to Brief Trump on WikiLeaks and Russia After Meeting With Julian Assange, But John Kelly Blocked Him ... had in London in August with WikiLeaks founder ...

Back