trump running for re-election on the economy

In what way do i stopp the press from running there mouths . Thats there right I just don't belive there *******

that's because trump tells you not to...it is the same press been around for years......if they print something false people get on them and they are ****** to print a retraction...…..notice trump never demands that don't you...because he knows it to be true......just doesn't want you to believe....without the press....never would have known about Watergate....Iran Contra...Trump and Russia.....they are needed....and they are doing nothing more than they would do to any other president...he just doesn't want you believing in them

that's because trump tells you not to...it is the same press been around for years......if they print something false people get on them and they are ****** to print a retraction...…..notice trump never demands that don't you...because he knows it to be true......just doesn't want you to believe....without the press....never would have known about Watergate....Iran Contra...Trump and Russia.....they are needed....and they are doing nothing more than they would do to any other president...he just doesn't want you believing in them
Todays press is not the press of years past the integrity is gone

Now - and I can honestly say this - YOU are WRONG
Ah, ok ... so what you're saying NOW is that you haven't been giving honest responses to subhub in the past, but you are NOW?!
I can assure you that Warren is NOT going to be the DNC selection, but she'll be a very good cabinet member for whoever is. In fact, like to see her as the next Attorney General.

Ah, ok ... so what you're saying NOW is that you haven't been giving honest responses to subhub in the past, but you are NOW?!
I can assure you that Warren is NOT going to be the DNC selection, but she'll be a very good cabinet member for whoever is. In fact, like to see her as the next Attorney General.
I live in ma and can't stand Warren

I've Always had a nack for spotting some attractive quality in a woman but she has none

well you are just looking under her skirt.....look up

I was sure I heard you say a while back that when you saw a pic of her you couldn't sleep at night...….dick so hard you didn't have enough skin left to close your eyes

Back