Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

The Repukeians need to be punished for this. They did this right in the middle of an historic election where 60 million Americans have voted already. The Repukeians didn’t give a damn to know what the electorate wanted on this. I say go for DC statehood. That would be an automatic two additional Democratic Senators plus official voting representation in the House.
I am with the conservatards on this one but, not for the same oppressive reasons they are against it.
DC is a special district and created to be unique, it needs more autonomy from the federal government, not the current level of control.
My choice for statehood, Puerto Rico! It's been a territory of ours for over 100 years and they are already US Citizens with an American government structure. Two more senate seats and four house seats, all Democrats.

I am with the conservatards on this one but, not for the same oppressive reasons they are against it.
DC is a special district and created to be unique, it needs more autonomy from the federal government, not the current level of control.
My choice for statehood, Puerto Rico! It's been a territory of ours for over 100 years and they are already US Citizens with an American government structure. Two more senate seats and four house seats, all Democrats.

I think it would be harder to make the case for Puerto Rico to most Americans. DC first, THEN Puerto Rico :LOL: We have to make these people pay for what they have done. That means expanding the Supreme Court also has to remain on the table.

I think it would be harder to make the case for Puerto Rico to most Americans. DC first, THEN Puerto Rico :LOL: We have to make these people pay for what they have done. That means expanding the Supreme Court also has to remain on the table.
I'm smart enough to know I will not present a better position than a native DC resident. I just think asking Congress to give up control (for the Trumptards, that's who control DC for the most part), is tougher than them taking on another state. So many statutes and practices would have to change.
DC becoming a state would mean a change to the Constitution- 2/3rds from each house and 38 states to approve that. Getting PR to become a state, a simple act of Congress.
It's an easier path. Plus Americans need cheaper tropical island. Hawaii is too expensive.

I'm smart enough to know I will not present a better position than a native DC resident. I just think asking Congress to give up control (for the Trumptards, that's who control DC for the most part), is tougher than them taking on another state. So many statutes and practices would have to change.
DC becoming a state would mean a change to the Constitution- 2/3rds from each house and 38 states to approve that. Getting PR to become a state, a simple act of Congress.
It's an easier path. Plus Americans need cheaper tropical island. Hawaii is too expensive.

Since when has an act of Congress on any important matter of consequence been simple :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Who here believes Donald Trump will the nation's popular vote...? Let's set aside the polls & early voting statistics for a second and look at some history...

Followed the letter of the law enjoy
Speaking of the law and following it:

Who here believes Donald Trump will the nation's popular vote...? Let's set aside the polls & early voting statistics for a second and look at some history...

I've been saying since 2016 when he didn't win the popular vote then that he will do even worse in 2020. I mean, what has he done to improve his number count in that regard? All he's done is drive more and more people away from him, including members of his own party who openly urge others to vote against him, as they themselves are doing. He lost the popular vote last time, and this time he will be crushed in the popular vote . . . which will translate into electoral votes for Biden . . . and a humiliating loss for Trump and "Trumpism" in this country. I mean, he's so desperate that he's going to NEBRASKA fighting over one district electoral vote 😝

Of the 58 elections, only 4 resulted in a candidate losing the popular vote & winning the electoral college...

This scenario (2016 being one of them) has occurred 7% of the time during the history of this country.

{ Of the 58 elections, only one tie & the House decides a "tie" meaning if there is a tie, Biden would win. }

Are you saying that Trump has a 7% chance of winning...?

Well based on American history & historical patterns, & this...20201027_132646.jpg

...which national polling data did indeed match popular vote turnout...20201027_132932.jpg

Again, winning the popular vote and losing the electoral vote occurs at a rate of 7% of all our elections, it is rare this occurs not the norm...

There's more, but before that... who believes Trump will win the American popular vote in 2020?

"National polling" or "Favorability Ratings" don't mean anything.. yes, 7% of the time national polling means nothing. Meaning 7% of the time the Electoral College did not reflect the Popular Vote. And, this is the chance I am giving Trump 6 days out.

I could be wrong, but I'm just a student of American history 😌, don't mind me... afterall.. Of course, perhaps Trump will win the popular vote..🤪🤸‍♂️😂🏃‍♂️.. in which case his odds are more favorable. Others are much harsher & much more favorable of Trump's chances of "beating the odds" once again...20201027_134523.jpg
20201027_134538.jpg
⏳...⌛, time will tell & may the best man win.🏃‍♂

"National polling" or "Favorability Ratings" don't mean anything.. yes, 7% of the time national polling means nothing. Meaning 7% of the time the Electoral College did not reflect the Popular Vote. And, this is the chance I am giving Trump 6 days out.

I could be wrong, but I'm just a student of American history 😌, don't mind me... afterall.. Of course, perhaps Trump will win the popular vote..🤪🤸‍♂️😂🏃‍♂️.. in which case his odds are more favorable. Others are much harsher & much more favorable of Trump's chances of "beating the odds" once again...View attachment 3689926
View attachment 3689924
⏳...⌛, time will tell & may the best man win.🏃‍♂

Trump wants a winner declared on election night . . . let’s grant him his wish ;)

In his 47 years of service, Joe Biden sponsored or co sponsored 4,445 pieces of legislation. Sponsorship does not demonstrate just showing up and voting. I do consider the source of my information and don't think you can dismiss this site as "fake news". It is an extremely WEAK argument to mention real representation and not weigh issues presented before the people's representatives as opposed to executive orders, which are executive position papers and enraged the Republican party way back in the last administration.
I wonder what Joey did the other 12,287 days he got paid.

Back