Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

If this concerned President Trump it would be on the news 24/7 with 10 person panels slicing and dicing him with great vim and vigor - but you ALL know that.

Seems like with our media now - the FIX is in.

Naw, you're just tryin' to pull the same damn bullSHYit you did on Hillary Clinton at the last minute . . . only this time . . . it ain't gonna work. Donald Chump is goin' down in flames🔥! And the great thing about it is that he did it to himself (y)

So far my favorite moments have been:

1. Brad Parscale blowing through Trump's billion dollar campaign coffer by shamelessly grifting the grifters and flying himself around in private jets and running an incredible amount of digital ads probably though his own agency
  2. Brad Parscale losing his freaking mind and getting institutionalized after an armed stand-off with a SWAT team in Florida

So far my favorite moments have been:

1. Brad Parscale blowing through Trump's billion dollar campaign coffer by shamelessly grifting the grifters and flying himself around in private jets and running an incredible amount of digital ads probably though his own agency
  2. Brad Parscale losing his freaking mind and getting institutionalized after an armed stand-off with a SWAT team in Florida

For me it's Donald Trump himself getting COVID-19 and having to be hospitalized for it after trying to clown Biden for wearing a BIG mask . . . exactly WHO is the clown here 🤡🤧😷😆

Wonder if the Chinese OWN our media too - they CERTAINLY own Joe Biden - makes sense - I wonder.
Are you not paying attention. They own Trump. Biden accusations are not based in any fact whatsoever. Trump admitted to having accounts and business in China. It's like your Jell-O brain can't absorbed this president is corrupt.
How do you equate hearsay (Biden) with actual confession and proof (Trump)?
Do you actual believe these people are turning out because they love the president? Or, because they know this lying cheating bastard will fuck with the vote on election day and they are getting theirs in now?
You think these 70%+ precincts are suddenly flipping in the opposite direction?
You think the Republicans have won over more Americans, with the mishandling of Covid and the economy, since their thrashing in 2018?
You think his 'performance' swayed anyone on the fence or already voting for the Democrats?

Trump Campaign Website and it's still a ******* show presentation. Very short on policy, long on bullshit. It's like he hasn't been President for the last 4 years.

After November 3rd Democrats will either cry and complain about President Trump for another term or after the boasting and bragging stops and the reality sets in, and their world comes crashing down, at first they will continue to blame Trump. As a short time passes and your bias media fails to keep you informed as your world slips away, democrats will turn on each other. Not to worry though the Catholic church will step in to pick up the pieces, after all Joe Biden is a Catholic and the Supreme Court will have a majority of Catholic Judges and when the Pope speaks Catholics respond or else.

Back