Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

just more good news ….if you are a Dem

The 10 House districts most likely to flip two weeks from Election Day

The national environment has worsened so much for President Donald Trump that Democrats are now competing in once-red House districts, while Republicans are trying to stem their losses.

Seven of the 10 seats on CNN's ranking of districts most likely to flip partisan control are now held by Republicans -- one more than two weeks ago, which reflects the degree to which the battlefield has shifted in Democrats' favor. The rankings are based on CNN's reporting, as well as polling, fundraising and advertising spending data.

With Two Weeks Until Election Day, These Nine GOP Senators Are in Danger of Losing Their Seat​

With just two weeks remaining until the November 3 election, there are nine Republican senators who are in danger of losing their seat to a Democratic challenger, political forecasts show.

I'm just the berer of good news....you republicans want more?

just more good news ….if you are a Dem

The 10 House districts most likely to flip two weeks from Election Day

The national environment has worsened so much for President Donald Trump that Democrats are now competing in once-red House districts, while Republicans are trying to stem their losses.

Seven of the 10 seats on CNN's ranking of districts most likely to flip partisan control are now held by Republicans -- one more than two weeks ago, which reflects the degree to which the battlefield has shifted in Democrats' favor. The rankings are based on CNN's reporting, as well as polling, fundraising and advertising spending data.

With Two Weeks Until Election Day, These Nine GOP Senators Are in Danger of Losing Their Seat​

With just two weeks remaining until the November 3 election, there are nine Republican senators who are in danger of losing their seat to a Democratic challenger, political forecasts show.

I'm just the berer of good news....you republicans want more?
Hook line and sinker

I'm not taking *******

And why not playa? Ya keep not puttin' ya money where ya mouth is . . . you don't gamble with hard earned money . . . and you ain't takin' no shots. But steady talkin' ******* . . . started a 969 page thread (and growing) steady talkin' *******! You love Puti so much . . . roll that sleeve up 😝

Yeah well Trumptards should learn how to follow the plays in the playbook rather than just doing whatever the fuck you want to do because that's what feels good . . . .
Doctor Fauci is not the man people think he is. He always has his own agenda.

Doctor Fauci is not the man people think he is. He always has his own agenda.

It doesn't bother you that Trump keeps hiring people that he throws under the bus to avoid responsibility?

He's gone through, what, four Chiefs of Staff? All of whom he shat on, one of which was a respected former General. Same story with Mattis (another respected former General), and he's on his fourth Secretary of State now.

Same goes with his personal life -- his "personal lawyer" testified against him after being arrested for crimes Trump pushed him into committing.

This is the guy who is supposed to hire the "best people", but instead he just tells Kushner to solve everything and complains about the staff that he himself hired when ******* inevitably falls apart on him.

trump in trouble for using someone else's song without permission again...maybe if he used the song …"I'm a loser".....no one would care
The Beatles would ... lol Ringo & Paul are still alive. Released in 1964, I think it was.
Lyrics

I'm a loser
I'm a loser
And I'm not what I appear to be
Of all the love I have won or have lost
There is one love I should never have crossed
She was a girl in a million, my friend
I should have known she would win in the end

Back