Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

lol if you want to make 50 your new hero, well...

dude doesn't exactly have the best reputation as a human being

not that you care. to y'all it's all about the color of the jersey people wear. not like anyone is dying because of electing a shitty politician, right?

Trump humiliated by embarrassingly small crowd size at ...​

Video of the event makes the sparseness painfully apparent, with a reporter noting that the rally "so far doesn't live up to its name.". The organizers even had the audacity to claim the event would be the "Woodstock" of rallies. Fact-check: 400,000 is a larger amount than a few hundred. And the pictures don't lie: Oathkeeper / III%er militia types guarding the perimeter at Trmp rally on the ...

Trump rally: Smaller-than-expected crowd as president ...

Jun 20, 2020 · Smaller-than-expected crowd as Trump presses ahead with Tulsa rally President Donald Trump launched his comeback rally in the midst of a pandemic by declaring “the …

Donald Trump Mocked For Florida Rally Size On Twitter: Low ...

Jul 31, 2020 · Donald Trump just isn’t getting the same huge crowds he’s used to at campaign stops. He was mocked on Twitter as photos showed that just a handful of people attended his mini-rally

Smaller-Than-Expected Crowd Size Doesn’t Fill Arena At ...

Jun 20, 2020 · The Trump campaign expected the Tulsa rally to be a blowout. Instead, swaths of the arena sat empty. ... Smaller-Than-Expected Crowd Size Doesn’t Fill Arena At Trump Tulsa Rally.

President Trump’s crowd-size estimates: Increasingly ...

Claim: “The crowds at my Rallies are far bigger than they have ever been before, including the 2016 election. Never an empty seat in these large venues, many thousands of people watching screens outsi…
Four Pinocchios
·
Fact checked by washingtonpost.com

Election 2020: What Trump's rallies look like in era of ...

Sep 12, 2020 · The seated crowd appears to be smaller than when Trump filled indoor sports arenas, but the outside venues mean overflow crowds can be positioned …

his ratings so fucking poor....you have to try n push something on here?...….hate to pop your bubble but there are not that many republicans on here to help trump in anyway

15 (4).jpg

I post what I like you post what you like. We both fought for that freedom
I know that is what makes it so confusing... a draft dodger?....Russian connections?

I believe in America....and always support those in need but just don't think this guy represents America or is trying to help those at the bottom...more like helping those at the top...

but you have your opinion and I have mine

I know that is what makes it so confusing... a draft dodger?....Russian connections?

I believe in America....and always support those in need but just don't think this guy represents America or is trying to help those at the bottom...more like helping those at the top...

but you have your opinion and I have mine
have you seen the numbers on vets unemployed and living on the streets?
I have been 12 years now filing for benefits...…..and still fighting for some....the extra money would be nice...but I could live without...but do want that medication discount...and that is so elusive
I keep 20 one dollar bills in my ashtray and give out a few to those in need while at a stop light........but lately it seems more vets than anything else are on those street corners

I think the one that puts me really against the right the most...and there are a lot of reasons.....but number one would be...1 in 5 ******* in this country go to bed hungry....what did they do to deserve that?....and then look at the number of millionaire...….and under trump been a big increase going from millionaires to billionaires....and you want to support all that?

but like you say to each his own and we both fought for that right

Last edited:
Still mostly Dems in here trying to convince themselves they’re winning.

Can only imagine the HOWLING if they lose again.

Wonder if it’ll still be all Russia’s fault - cause having an ole senile corrupt career politician for a candidate certainly couldn’t have anything to do with it. 😆

Back