Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Those articles show Photoshopped billboards too. I have yet to see a video of one. I'm not saying they don't exist. I'm saying the ones you displayed above were Photoshopped as part of a sales campaign to show what they'd look like.
Unlike you, I've been using Photoshop for 25 years. I can spot it from a mile away.
So you think we are going to believe your so-called "credibility" over that of the The Charlotte Observer Newspaper est. 1886 AND The South Florida Sun Sentinel Newspaper est. 1910.......?!??🤣🤣🤣

#DrinkSomeBleach

Too bad, so unfortunate Trump can't run on the economy...

Jobs can't be filled when leftist STATE leaders determine which businesses are allowed to open and the capacity at which they can operate.
That's on leftist leaders. But look at the stock market. Near record highs. Seems the smart people on wall street know what's really going on.

Jobs can't be filled when leftist STATE leaders determine which businesses are allowed to open and the capacity at which they can operate.
That's on leftist leaders. But look at the stock market. Near record highs. Seems the smart people on wall street know what's really going on.

So I suppose we should just let 219,995+ Americans die instead of trying to save lives...?

So I suppose we should just let 219,995+ Americans die instead of trying to save lives...?

2.5 million people die in this country every year. The leading cause of death is heart disease. I don't see you or other leftists fighting hard against smoking or other heart disease causing factors. You couldn't care less about deaths.
Why are you scared to tell me where you live? Are you a little bitch, or a confident man?

Which shows that you and trump are the last two that believe the stock market and unemployment are tied together. Dopes.
40 million unemployed that were employed a year ago, and the market is soaring. You still playing red state blue state.
What about the employment in red states without a "leftist State leader" why are those economies in the garbage?
You've got no answer because your premise was complete bullshit. Like everything you post.

Which shows that you and trump are the last two that believe the stock market and unemployment are tied together. Dopes.
40 million unemployed that were employed a year ago, and the market is soaring. You still playing red state blue state.
What about the employment in red states without a "leftist State leader" why are those economies in the garbage?
You've got no answer because your premise was complete bullshit. Like everything you post.
You are so fucking clueless about how the economy works. The economy encompasses the market. But the market is an indicator of business strength, and its potential to make money in the future. Investors will cut an run as soon as they feel the economy is truly in trouble. This COVID blip is a blip. The market has a V-shaped recovery. The entire economy has bounced back, but is being kept down by leftist state leaders who refuse to let businesses re-open.

Back