Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Like everything else he touches, Trump done fucked this up too.
His illogical choice of support of Erdogan and Turkey's interference tipping the scales for Azerbaijan in this conflict has lost him the Armenian support in less than two weeks. About the same time this video came out.
The largest Armenian communities are in Los Angeles, New York and Boston, Democratic cities in safe states for Biden.
Yet there are also significant communities in key swing states — about 50,000 in Michigan, 35,000 in Florida, 30,000 in Pennsylvania and 10,000 in Wisconsin. Trump narrowly won these states in 2016 with a difference of 1.2 percent of the vote or less.
As a tight-knit, Christian community, Armenian Americans are more likely to vote on issues rather than party. On top of domestic concerns, they weigh candidates based on their recognition of the 1915 Armenian genocide at the hands of Turkey...

Just announced...Flights To Nowhere...Come experience what real men of genius can dream up...Aboard you'll get to sample delicious steaks, sample the worlds purest water, after dinner sip on the only exclusive Vodka that, Success Distilled...enjoy the Art of the Deal taught at the World finest Real Estate University...Just for flying with us, will give you an complementary copy of our founders Magazine, Style and World...And game Milton Bradley called better than Monopoly...Boeing_727-225_Trump_Shuttle_AN0200712.jpg

Again, what's your purpose? It's still 3+ weeks away from election day.
If your intent is to try to worry/concern me, I assure you it doesn't. All of this is the equivalent of ******* talking.
******* talking never affects me.
You can triple your money going all-in for Trump!

Do ittttt

You give me a bunch of Photoshopped billboards? HAHA. :ROFLMAO: Holy crap are you pathetic.
Photoshopped? What's really pathetic is you continuously shooting off at the mouth, and making yourself look like an ass. Well, because you are.
There are many Republican organizations spending money against Trump and this Billboard Campaign is a drop in the bucket.
Still laughing wolfy? 🤣 🤣 🤣

You give me a bunch of Photoshopped billboards? HAHA. :ROFLMAO: Holy crap are you pathetic.
😂😂😂, unlike the broke Trump campaign, the Biden campaign actually has MONEY & is raking in $$$ from donor support...

READ IT & WEEP...🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article246119770.html

Photoshopped? What's really pathetic is you continuously shooting off at the mouth, and making yourself look like an ass. Well, because you are.
There are many Republican organizations spending money against Trump and this Billboard Campaign is a drop in the bucket.
Still laughing wolfy? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Yes, the ones BBCSceptre showed above were ALL Photoshopped. It was a pathetic attempt to intimidate.
It's good that you accept that I'm the wolf and you're a yapping puppy. Now close your yapper. Your puppy breath is stinking up the place.

😂😂😂, unlike the broke Trump campaign, the Biden campaign actually has MONEY & is raking in $$$ from donor support...

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article246119770.html

Those articles show Photoshopped billboards too. I have yet to see a video of one. I'm not saying they don't exist. I'm saying the ones you displayed above were Photoshopped as part of a sales campaign to show what they'd look like.
Unlike you, I've been using Photoshop for 25 years. I can spot it from a mile away.

Where are you from, by the way? Do you even live in the U.S.?

Back