Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

On ALL STATES where Biden is LEADING by =5% or less, I automatically give to Trump as a win for him.

Trying to account for margin of error & for embarrassed &/or shy Trump supporters.

Lol, however he still loses. Trump would literally have to run the table and win every single last swing state this election AND steal at least one "likely" Democratic state.

You can look at Democratic strongholds like New York and California and see that GAP, but then look at the Republican equivalent TEXAS and see how close that state is. Although Trump wins Texas, he is vastly underperforming from previous Republican candidates.

And yes it is possible Trump could LOSE Texas or Florida, at which point the election is INSTANTLY, IMMEDIATELY OVER.

Last edited:
Confident 2020 Trump win, I love bullshit polls a false set of security. Just like 2016 . rigged hilarious

4 let's say 5 states wrong out of 50 states is bullshit??? 😂, WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 46-47 STATES that the polls were RIGHT 👀...Okay pal... All 3 states (Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania were close),... Trump won Michigan by 10,000 votes...

Did you forget Clinton had 3 million more votes than Trump nationally?

Good luck buddy...lol

THE POLES ARE NICE TO LOOK AT BUT DON"T BET ON THEM
TRUMP WON BY NARROW MARGINS IN PART BY TWO
THINGS WRIT INS FOR SANDERS AND DEMOCRATS WHO
BELIEVED THE POLES > CLINTON WITH A STRONG LEAD
SO THEY DIDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO VOTE HE LOST THE
POPULAR VOTE
IN MY STATE HE GOT ALL THE ELECTORAL VOTES WITH
LESS THAN A TWO THOUSAND VOTE LEAD SANDERS
GOT OVER 2400 VOTES HAD HIS FOLLOWERS DONE
WHAT HE ASK TRUMP WOULD NOT BE PRESIDENT

SO I SAY SCREW THE POLES THEY WERE TAMPERED WITH LAST TIME VOTE!

Back