Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Lol, are all Dump Supporters degenerates...??? Trump should avoid the 2nd & 3rd debates if he wants to stand a chance,..

Trust, I will be the first to admit if I see ANYTHING that boosts Trump's chances, or if I saw a roadmap to 270 for him, but it is SIMPLY NOT THERE. Trump's chances have gotten WORSE in the last two weeks from an already poor, not so good place.

Lol, your time is running out!!!⏳...⌛

Last edited:
Biden takes 16-point national advantage over Trump AFTER 1st Debate & Covid Diagnosis!!!

You're acting like & look like a crazed, zombie _cult member_ "lashing" out because your false god was judged IN THE VERY SIGHT of the masses & is losing in every metric standard imaginable.

This reprobate may not even make to November. You sound like you will be on SUICIDE WATCH after the 2nd debate!!!

#DrinkBleachCUCKOLDBOY

Eat shite - ya Dem pieces o shite - done with you and your idiot cohorts - if your side wins this electIon our country is over.
Embarrassed they’re people like you that call themselves Americans.

Eat shite - ya Dem pieces o shite - done with you and your idiot cohorts - if your side wins this electIon our country is over.
Embarrassed they’re people like you that call themselves Americans.
Degenerate cuckold aka "the reprobate" aka "the CANADIAN" (i.e. ex-patriot) if Biden wins (which it's looking very likely that he will) you can blame Trump (because he is destroying his own chances, he's hurting himself FAR more than what any liberal could ever do 😁 (I suggest you watch the 1st debate)...👀 Lmao...

No one ever told you Trump is a New York celebrity socialite who is in the hands of the ___s, nevermind too much for a birdbrain, brainwashed cult member. 🤣 ...that's above your intellect!!!
#InThePockets #NewYork$$$ #WhoIsTrumpsDaddy?

I suggest you begin looking for jobs in Canada
N-O-W....🇺🇸😂😂😂

Back