Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

He’s the OP defending his turf.

For my part you ignorant pieces o Dem shite aren’t worth the time or energy to deal with anymore.

You’ve show how low you can go and I now revile you so much that I can no longer read your venomous shite. May ye all roast in hell.
Condemn our souls for an eternity because we disagree with the fate of a 3 check sinner? (He lusts, he steals, he lies)
Kind of harsh there. I can't wait for God to come back from his break, he needs to fire whomever put you in charge.

I am with you 100%. But that piece of ******* was/is the President, and thus defined the Presidency. We can't look like some banana republic by locking up the election loser. We can strip him of his business licenses, show he's a tax cheat, remind people, he IS impeached, and label him as a criminal. The state government is a whole different game. I think he will get sentenced to time in New York. They've been tax cheating and investment grifting for an entire generation.

agree to a point....to big a fish to fry......but once he is out of the white house...Russia really has no more use for him...….we are onto trump/Russia over money laundering now....and could be big issues there....that is not even going into all his tax issues...…...he has to stay in office so he can divert money to pay off some of those loans he has coming due....he is done and he knows it....he really needs Russia big time now...we are watching that....but in 2016 they got into one election computer in Ohio...and 2 different counties in fla.….and I am sure they have refined their art by now and hopefully we are looking...……

I think he will be out of office...and have to be thrown out kicking and screaming....once he loses they need to cut any access to a microphone so he can't "call to arms"....get him out..and with in 2 years I see him bankrupt and begging for money from cuckner

agree to a point....to big a fish to fry......but once he is out of the white house...Russia really has no more use for him...….we are onto trump/Russia over money laundering now....and could be big issues there....that is not even going into all his tax issues...…...he has to stay in office so he can divert money to pay off some of those loans he has coming due....he is done and he knows it....he really needs Russia big time now...we are watching that....but in 2016 they got into one election computer in Ohio...and 2 different counties in fla.….and I am sure they have refined their art by now and hopefully we are looking...……

I think he will be out of office...and have to be thrown out kicking and screaming....once he loses they need to cut any access to a microphone so he can't "call to arms"....get him out..and with in 2 years I see him bankrupt and begging for money from cuckner

This 100%

Dude owes $400M to what is very likely Russian oligarchs.

problem is going to be.....his fucking ego to big to allow him to even consider that he might have lost....he doesn't have enough class to leave gracefully...…..so I see him in Nov trying to go through the courts to keep his job...….and stirring as much hate and discontent as he can in Nov/Dec

That’s why we need to hope and pray it’s a one-sided ass whuppin’!

Back