Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Time to engage the new economies created by Trump:
Fact Checkers and Programers for the Russian Bots.
I'm taking a ******* everytime I hear Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden and Barack Obama come out of Trump's mouth.
I'm 'bout to get lit!

Time to engage the new economies created by Trump:
Fact Checkers and Programers for the Russian Bots.
I'm taking a ******* everytime I hear Hillary Clinton, Hunter Biden and Barack Obama come out of Trump's mouth.
I'm 'bout to get lit!
Just a couple for HIllary.
A few more for Obama.
Too many in a short amount of time for Hunter Biden.
If Trump is anything, it's predictable to go lower than anyone in the room.

Trump's performance tonight will go down in American History! Enough memes to last years!!!

This was a DISGRACE to this country, the American people ought to be DISGUSTED... the other countries are laughing that we put this 🤡 in the highest position on the planet 🤦‍♂️...

Nov.3rd The American People Will Speak!!!!

President Trump cannot hold himself back when it comes to what he sees as wrong. I felt for Chris Wallace trying to maintain order and control, neither man was very professional and I didn't like them going at each other back and forth with little restraint.

President Trump cannot hold himself back when it comes to what he sees as wrong. I felt for Chris Wallace trying to maintain order and control, neither man was very professional and I didn't like them going at each other back and forth with little restraint.
What is he a FOUR-YEAR-OLD...???

SHAME ON YOU DUMBASS, this was the worst Presidential debate I have ever seen in my lifetime, and don't you dare put this on Biden's behavior. Trump attacking his *******, a veteran for *******-use was beyond sick!

What is he a FOUR-YEAR-OLD...???

SHAME ON YOU DUMBASS, this was the worst Presidential debate I have ever seen in my lifetime, and don't you dare put this on Biden's behavior. Trump attacking his *******, a veteran for *******-use was beyond sick!

The President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacy and told the Proud Boys to “stand back but stand by” :oops: He refused to say that he would accept the outcome of our democratic process, and he refused to say that he would tell his supporters to not resort to violence if he loses the election . . . this is getting scary 😦

The President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacy and told the Proud Boys to “stand back but stand by” :oops: He refused to say that he would accept the outcome of our democratic process, and he refused to say that he would tell his supporters to not resort to violence if he loses the election . . . this is getting scary 😦

Yep. The same people that I posted videos of, and that blklauder said I was "STUIBID" for calling out as his allies.

Still think they're not your allies, bro?

Also if you haven't seen Gavin McInnis (founder of the ProudBoys) dildoing his own ass to "own the libs" on video I highly recommend it

Back