Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

wrong again there mr footnmouth…...

COVID-19: Why ******* clots are a leading cause for ...
https://gulfnews.com/world/covid-19-why-*******...
Pneumonia caused by acute respiratory distress syndrome is a leading cause for COVID-19 deaths. Emerging evidence suggests that ******* clots are also responsible for a large number of coronavirus ...

What Is Known About COVID-19 and Abnormal ******* Clotting ...
https://news.weill.cornell.edu/news/2020/07/what...
Jul 02, 2020 · Most often the cause of death in severe COVID-19 is respiratory failure, and that can be due to pneumonia, including a secondary bacterial or fungal pneumonia. But it may also be due to clotting. The lungs of people who die of respiratory failure due to COVID-19—especially if they have not yet been on a ventilator—often do not show the kind ...

******* Clots Are Another Dangerous COVID-19 Mystery
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200424/*******...
Apr 24, 2020 · As he studied her lab results, he noticed that like many other COVID-19 patients, she had high levels of protein pieces called D-dimers, which are left over when the body breaks up ******* clots.

******* clot can take time to show up and get you....could be a year....but those ******* clots do get you sooner or later.....many may not die of actual covid….but something covid relater...like kidney issues and etc

Trump says he's "smart" for not paying federal taxes . . . I'm sure that in his mind that makes all of us who do suckers and losers ;)

kind of like the suckers who serve in the military and those that have gave their all.....sad part of it is...…...typical of the republicans....to most of the country just pours gas on the fire....but to the right...it has been brought up once and not an issue...and to some of them marvel at how he works the system.....again getting off while the country pays his portion....he paid more to India...Turkey and others than the US

now pretty obvious why we just pulled out of Turkey allowing them to ******* the Kurds...our former allies....he owes them money....he has a lot of money due in a couple years...if he is still here what risk does that put the US in?

sooner or later there has to be a breaking point for the right instead of party over country

Biden statements of late :

200 Million dead from Covid 19

120 Million dead from gun violence

He went to the senate 180 years ago

He started out at Delaware State - they’re his peeps.
Delaware State says he NEVER went there

Lies - exaggerations - senility kicking in ?????

The guy these Dem geniuses want running the country and dealing with world leaders - and they act like the opposition is dumb !!!!! :LOL:

Last edited:
Biden statements of late :

200 Million dead from Covid 19

120 Million dead from gun violence

He went to the senate 180 years ago

He started out at Delaware State - their his peeps.
Delaware State says he NEVER went there

Lies - exaggerations - senility kicking in ?????

The guy these Dem geniuses want running the country and dealing with world leaders - and they act like the opposition is dumb !!!!! :LOL:

16.png17 (5).jpg

As I've said many, many times ... KARMA always brings it back around to the initiators. So now Trump knows what it feels like to be hit with a "Coney" type surprise just before the elections. "What goes around, comes around" TRUMP!

Maybe Trump will have a major case of diarrhea while on stage debating Biden tonight. Wouldn't that be a LAUGH to know its actually coming out of his ass instead of his MOUTH for a change?

Last edited:
Combination of academic (93rd percentile on ACT) and athletic (3 years varsity football, All Conference LB Senior Year).
And family money after my third year and I switched majors.
Graduate school and post graduate studies and certifications, I paid for. Zero loan debt.
My ******* are hitting me back with theirs. Tuition plus room and board was like $4000/yr. in the early 1990s. Today it's 4 to 10 times that much.
I have two ******* started saving when born

Back