Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I love 🇺🇸 which war did you volunteer for
Ah come on. We established a long time ago, like @Latina4BBC and thousands more, you were out of high school, college wasn't an option, jobs were scarce, ol' Uncle Sam offered three hots and a cot.
Still, the commitment is commendable.
But, don't wave it around like you are more patriotic or American than someone who's position you disagree with.
Kind of makes you look douchie.

Ah come on. We established a long time ago, like @Latina4BBC and thousands more, you were out of high school, college wasn't an option, jobs were scarce, ol' Uncle Sam offered three hots and a cot.
Still, the commitment is commendable.
But, don't wave it around like you are more patriotic or American than someone who's position you disagree with.
Kind of makes you look douchie.
College on gi bill

Who is "making money" from Covid-19 deaths? Please explain & educate us...

Notice how I dropped the links to my three sources, and didn't just make a vague, blanket open-ended statement?

You can thank Trump for signing the CARES Act that enables Medicare to pay hospitals a 20% “add-on” for Covid-19 patients. 🤨

I am sure President Trump does not do his own taxes, billionaires don't.
What you say is true, but I'm a retired CPA Do you not understand that tax forms are filled out using the information supplied by the client. Your vague insinuation that the preparer made up the numbers is idiotic. The CPA if proven to knowingly submit a false form is subject to fine, imprisonment and loss of license. Then there is the statement on the forms themselves that clearly explains if prepared by others you the taxpayer are to read and verify everything before signing and submitting the forms. By signing them you are libel for undeclared or under paid taxes plus penalties. So are you claiming Trump's to stupid to check his own tax forms, if so is that type of idiot the guy you want running the country. making decisions that might effect your life. How sad if that' s your position. Blind support like Hermon Cain who went to the rally refused to wear a mask to support Trump then died of the virus he got for being a fool. Because it's sense been reviled Trump knew it was bad, very very bad shared with a journalist but not Mr. Cain a member of his own staff. To defend his actions , wow if you'd been with Jim Jones you'd have drank the kool-aid. It was poison they all died.

Dems :
Don’t agree with someone’s politics - attack them personally - you guys SUCK !!!!
You make this too easy...
King of the Republicans, DP Trump, knows a thing or two about personal attacks- which has trickled down to most elected Republicans who stand by him instead of chastising him- like you did to @BBCSceptre.
I almost broke 'the Google' looking for Trump's personal attacks. So much fodder. Reminds me of how terrible of person he is.

Well Mitt "flip flop" Romney sure the hell "flipped" the right way here . . . and this was in 2016 :p!!! The truth about Donald Trump has been quite evident all along by anyone who was prepared to open their eyes and see (and accept) it.

Last edited:
Was trade school now a run my own business in the trade with degree for management. How'd you go
Combination of academic (93rd percentile on ACT) and athletic (3 years varsity football, All Conference LB Senior Year).
And family money after my third year and I switched majors.
Graduate school and post graduate studies and certifications, I paid for. Zero loan debt.
My ******* are hitting me back with theirs. Tuition plus room and board was like $4000/yr. in the early 1990s. Today it's 4 to 10 times that much.

Back