Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Now who's triggered

Cuckold Boy it's best you ignore me and qualm that "tough talk" because you aren't a man AT ALL & are ALL over this site divulging that essentially,

1. you want to WATCH other men banging your wife

2. she (your wife) makes the decisions

3. YOU refer to YOURSELF as a cuckold

4. you BOTH 👀 have been FANTASIZING about you watching another man fuck your wife.

Chill bro, you aren't built like that, and you MOST DEFINITELY are a cuckold. I don't want to go there at all, let that be known now. I feel sorry for you, honestly. But if you were to even insinuate that I'm lying, I will let your own words & photos condemn you & let's see who is telling the truth.

Keep it moving CUCKOLD.

Cuckold Boy it's best you ignore me and qualm that "tough talk" because you aren't a man AT ALL & are ALL over this site divulging that essentially,

1. you want to WATCH other men banging your wife

2. she (your wife) makes the decisions

3. YOU refer to YOURSELF as a cuckold

4. you BOTH 👀 have been FANTASIZING about you watching another man fuck your wife.

Chill bro, you aren't built like that, and you MOST DEFINITELY are a cuckold. I don't want to go there at all, let that be known now. I feel sorry for you, honestly. But if you were to even insinuate that I'm lying, I will let your own words & photos condemn you & let's see who is telling the truth.

Keep it moving CUCKOLD.
What your talking about is when we started out yeah ya got me wasn't sure how it was playing out . turns out not made for watching how many couples you been with

Back