Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I have three degrees and a Trump supporter. Trump has one degree. Does the mean Trump has to get a Masters Degree to catch up to me ????
P.S. I consider myself as AVERAGE.....................
Oh GOD ... here we go ah fuk'n 'gain ... another Trumptard giving his frik'n resume. What is it with you people? Do you think it makes you look smarter or more qualified than anyone else by constantly spouting out your credentials? You simply can't imagine the ******* we do NOT GIVE about your frik'n resumes.
If you think Trump got his degree honestly, on his OWN efforts, you're just STUBID! Several of his room mates have already said Trump rarely attended classes and had people doing his work for him. I mean, think about it ... why doubt that's not true? It sure would match his MO at doing everything else in his life .... cheat, cheat, cheat. Do you THINK Trump was smart enough to get into Harvard's Business School on his own merits? If you do, I have some swamp land with lots of oil on it ... only a few hundred feed below the surface, too. Gesh!

Last edited:
Trump lied,.. 209,488 Americans died:

This after Trump claimed the United States would only experience a projected 60,000 death toll and touting his response to the coronavirus outbreak as a "success."

Trump lied,.. 209,488 Americans died:

This after Trump claimed the United States would only experience a projected 60,000 death toll and touting his response to the coronavirus outbreak as a "success."

A+ handling of the virus???? More like an F!!!

Last edited:
Who is "making money" from Covid-19 deaths? Please explain & educate us...

Notice how I dropped the links to my three sources, and didn't just make a vague, blanket open-ended statement?

If hospitals were just committing fraud left and right to get Covid money, then the number of deaths happening would stay flat, but it has gone way up, up further than even the reported Covid numbers. Despite people driving less and shooting each other less under lockdowns.

If hospitals were just committing fraud left and right to get Covid money, then the number of deaths happening would stay flat, but it has gone way up, up further than even the reported Covid numbers. Despite people driving less and shooting each other less under lockdowns.

🤣🤣🤣, the article reads quote verbatim...
"Sen. Scott Jensen, R-Minn., a physician in Minnesota, was interviewed by "The Ingraham Angle" host Laura Ingraham on April 8 on Fox News and CLAIMED hospitals get paid more if Medicare patients are listed as having COVID-19 and get three times as much money if they need a ventilator.

The CLAIM was published April 9 by The Spectator, a conservative publication."

THIS IS YOUR PROOF???👀🤦‍♂️

Back