Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Young man, these are articles DEBUNKING your claim, more from a separate article link that YOU sent & again VERBATIM QUOTE,..

"The article was posted on WorldNetDaily, a conservative news website. It was produced by The Spectator, which describes itself as a conservative publication. The Spectator reported on comments made by Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and Republican state senator, in an interview with Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

The article was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed." <<<<<< this is in the article (direct quote) that you provided, did you not read the entire article???

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Last edited:
Even more from your article,...

"Indications are that due to a lack of testing and other factors, the number of coronavirus cases has been undercounted, not padded."

"“the data has suggested that, in fact, there’s a significant undercount of deaths due to COVID,” Jennifer Kates, the Kaiser Family Foundation’s director of global health & HIV policy, told PolitiFact."

""Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s AMA Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.”

Please read before you post my friend..🤥

Even more from your article,...

"Indications are that due to a lack of testing and other factors, the number of coronavirus cases has been undercounted, not padded."

"“the data has suggested that, in fact, there’s a significant undercount of deaths due to COVID,” Jennifer Kates, the Kaiser Family Foundation’s director of global health & HIV policy, told PolitiFact."

""Julie Aultman, a member of the editorial board of the American Medical Association’s AMA Journal of Ethics, told PolitiFact it is “very unlikely that physicians or hospitals will falsify data or be motivated by money to do so.”

Please read before you post my friend..🤥
Either way not accurate
Very unlikely to be motivated by money👌

Last edited:

Yep . . . anything you don't like to hear or don't want to hear is aaaaallllllllll fake, made-up bullSHYit :rolleyes:
Yeah, listening to Trump now regarding the NYTimes report on his taxes ... calling it all Fake News. I guess as long as Trump is still a viable to repeat for a second term, the Trumptards will continue believing his EVERY WORD ... even when there's documentation to support the stories.
The ONLY THING that has exceeded expectations with Donald Trump is his humongous EGO. He's lied so often and loudly, regarding his accomplishments, that he has himself believing his own BS. Fact is, there is NOTHING Trump says that is not exaggerated a bit more or a lot more than what it actually is. The man's an habitual liar; he really does have a mental condition. I imagine that will be his ultimate "defense" (sanity plea) to stay out of prison once his world finishes falling apart.
I still believe Trump is YET to accomplish his Grand Finale before he leaves office.

What I said and still say is a patient that has covid on paperwork is worth more then one that doesn't

That's Trump's fault pal! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO READ THE ARTICLE YOU PROVIDED...?

"Medicare will pay hospitals a 20% “add-on” to the regular DRG payment for COVID-19 patients. That’s a result of the CARES Act, the largest of the three federal stimulus laws enacted in response to the coronavirus, which was signed into law March 27."

CARES Act was signed into law by Trump you fool! >>>> 🤦‍♂️<<<<

Last edited:
Back