Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I've never heard a Biden supporter express their support for Biden & immediately follow it up with, "oh, by the way... I'm not ___(fill in the blank)___ as the far-right says I am."

A bit defensive dear, *or did I ask you are you apart of a cult?* What made you even feel the need to mentioned you aren't a cult follower??? Lol, let me take a wild, wild guess... the other c--- I mean Trump supporters all say that too, huh? 🤣

I dont really get defensive on the internet. Thats silly.
In my last post I stated how that comment was entirely in context. **high five**
:qos: ;)

No, context means "with, together with the text." What you stated was what's called OUT OF CONTEXT. Let me guess, you have the education of the average Trump supporter...?

in context

phrase of context

1. considered together with the surrounding words or circumstances.
    "it is difficult now to view these masterpieces in context"
I just want to hug you! ;)

in context

phrase of context

1. considered together with the surrounding words or circumstances.
    "it is difficult now to view these masterpieces in context"
I just want to hug you! ;)

That's the definition, I referenced the etymology. You probably don't know what that means, but since you know how to use a dictionary.. go ahead and give it a quick look dear.😌

No, context means "with, together with the text." What you stated was what's called OUT OF CONTEXT. Let me guess, you have the education of the average Trump supporter...?

I have three degrees and a Trump supporter. Trump has one degree. Does the mean Trump has to get a Masters Degree to catch up to me ????
P.S. I consider myself as AVERAGE.....................

Last edited:
This isnt the best climate for real conversations and I dont wish dwell in conflict and mud slinging. Merely a spot to pass the time with a bit of laughter while sipping my coffee. I think you guys are great. :qos::lips:(y)

Spoken like a graduate from Trump University. Maybe they finally will get accreditation one day. Carry on then, nobody ****** you to respond to me.

As Trump always says, if you can't handle the heat... grab them by the..🤣🤣🤣

That's the definition, I referenced the etymology. You probably don't know what that means, but since you know how to use a dictionary.. go ahead and give it a quick look dear.😌

Umm.. you said,

"No, context means "with, together with the text." What you stated was what's called OUT OF CONTEXT. Let me guess, you have the education of the average Trump supporter...? "

I literally posted the definition and you then posted this reply.

"That's the definition, I referenced the etymology. You probably don't know what that means,..."

Thats called a deflection. Want to look that up too??

This is exactly why Its more fun posting memes. I dont enjoy calling you out.I dont want drama.

🇺🇲🇺🇲❤One Love;);)(y)

tenorfddsfdsf.gif

Umm.. you said,

"No, context means "with, together with the text." What you stated was what's called OUT OF CONTEXT. Let me guess, you have the education of the average Trump supporter...? "

I literally posted the definition and you then posted this reply.

"That's the definition, I referenced the etymology. You probably don't know what that means,..."

Thats called a deflection. Want to look that up too??

This is exactly why Its more fun posting memes. I dont enjoy calling you out.I dont want drama.

🇺🇲🇺🇲❤One Love;);)(y)

****Make up your mind crazy lady.**** You're looking deranged and unhinged much like your cult leader.

You, "This isnt the best climate for real conversations"

[...moments later...]

You, "Thats called a deflection. Want to look that up too?"

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Back