Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

The executive branch of the American government is separate from the legislative branch. Only the people, not the President, can fill seats in Congress. Or, some states allow for appointments by the governor for the Senate.
So, in saying that, Biden won't be filling any seats. End of civics junior.

And, it's Russia that's trying to get in our elections, China wants to break the economy. Big difference. They both ******* dissidents.

That is Trump's fault pal! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO READ THE ARTICLE YOU PROVIDED...?

"Medicare will pay hospitals a 20% “add-on” to the regular DRG payment for COVID-19 patients. That’s a result of the CARES Act, the largest of the three federal stimulus laws enacted in response to the coronavirus, which was signed into law March 27."

CARES Act was signed into law by Trump you fool!🤦‍♂️
Still not the argument

Still not the argument
You are arguing against Trump buddy, not me.. your issue is with Trump...🤣

"Medicare will pay hospitals a 20% “add-on” to the regular DRG payment for COVID-19 patients. That’s a result of the CARES Act, the largest of the three federal stimulus laws enacted in response to the coronavirus, which was signed into law March 27" [BY DONALD TRUMP]

You are arguing against Trump buddy, not me.. your issue is with Trump...🤣

"Medicare will pay hospitals a 20% “add-on” to the regular DRG payment for COVID-19 patients. That’s a result of the CARES Act, the largest of the three federal stimulus laws enacted in response to the coronavirus, which was signed into law March 27" [BY DONALD TRUMP]
The deaths by corona are vastily exaggerated . yes corona is real but most people that died would have by any bug on top of there conditions but cause of death always corona

The deaths by corona are vastily exaggerated . yes corona is real but most people that died would have by any bug on top of there conditions but cause of death always corona

That's not what the medical professionals are saying pal. Several of them have debunked your claim, I've already pointed that out in the articles you provided using verbatim quotes.

I will trust the medical experts over you and your feelings🤨

You better hope Trump does better at the debate tomorrow than you did today.😁

Last edited:
I'm not asking much, not asking a Trump supporter to do some heinous or some arduous task... I'm asking you to read the article that you chose to send to me.😩🤯

Can you do that next time? Is it too much to ask???

Actually it is too much to ask! I can't tell you how many times these people have posted something that supposedly supports their stance, but then when you read it you realize it doesn't, and sometimes it even hurts it. There's no point in arguing or trying to reason with these Trumptards. No siiiiiirrrrr! It's like dealing with children who just want their way no matter what. So just best to put the boots to 'um and keep on steppin'!

Except your own sources say the the reported numbers are lower than the number of people who actually died!!

Back