Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

they say?.....who says?....trump?....more right wing diversions and bullshit.....how about all the vets they put together killing 80 in one shot...in your state!....I could go on and on with all of trumps fuck-ups on the trump virus......but to much to cover
typical of a trumptard following his illiterate leader....what the hell do democratic governors have to do with the trump virus...…………...the trump virus may not have been so bad if someone had been in charge...AND we had a president that represented the whole country

Last edited:

won't argue that nursing homes are at risk the most from the trumpvirus….they are trapped and confined...and when workers bring the trump virus in naturally it spreads while that worker goes from room to room.....but even then....who let this virus in and did nothing to stop it....trying to look for something to shift the blame for the trump virus will not work it was running rampant because our leader did nothing!

won't argue that nursing homes are at risk the most from the trumpvirus….they are trapped and confined...and when workers bring the trump virus in naturally it spreads while that worker goes from room to room.....but even then....who let this virus in and did nothing to stop it....trying to look for something to shift the blame for the trump virus will not work it was running rampant because our leader did nothing!

what is your point.....this country has a habit of NOT taking good care of the elderly......trump no exception......with him allowing the trumpvirus in and letting it go all over ….the people with the worst health are the most vulnerable

5 demorcrat governors placed covid patients. With Chinese virus in nursing homes
well if you want to start trying to shift the blame on the trump virus......how about trump evacuating the cruise ship because of the virus and putting them all on the same plane...….

or how about his rally in tulsa….few weeks later serious rise in the trump virus...and he continues to spread it on purpose to trump retards...only fitting there!

not counting his rallies there are a lot more...that ******* for brains has spread personally

Watch it - it speaks for itself - unless of course your a drooling Dem dullard like you that eats up their horseshite Dem propaganda.

I’d say the two and a half years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA during the Mueller investigation where they spewed total horseshite 24/7 would illustrate what lying pieces o shite they are to anyone with a small percentage of brain - leaving you out - obviously.

In response to Zwing

Watch it - it speaks for itself - unless of course your a drooling Dem dullard like you that eats up their horseshite Dem propaganda.

I’d say the two and a half years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA during the Mueller investigation where they spewed total horseshite 24/7 would illustrate what lying pieces o shite they are to anyone with a small percentage of brain - leaving you out - obviously.

In response to Zwing

you seem to be upset about something

won't argue that nursing homes are at risk the most from the trumpvirusChina Virus they are trapped and confined...and when workers bring the trump virus China Virus in naturally it spreads while that worker goes from room to room.....but even then....who let this virus in and did nothing to stop it....trying to look for something to shift the blame for the trump virus China Virus will not work it was running rampant because our leader did nothing!
FACT CHECK

FACT CHECK

fact check....educate yourself on the trump virus

He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus

An examination reveals the president was warned about the potential for a pandemic but that internal divisions, lack of planning and his faith in his own instincts led to a halting response.

Within days, he watched images on television of a calamitous situation at Elmhurst Hospital Center, miles from his childhood home in Queens, N.Y., where 13 people had died from the coronavirus in 24 hours.

Stupidity upsets me - yes.
When one is upset with him/herself, that would be evidence of insanity, blkdlaur. Seeing as you are such a Trump loyalist, regardless of what he says and does, we can understand your insanity. There will be treatments available after November 3rd but the Trump "hangover" is going to be a tough one for you folks.

In response to Zwing

When one is upset with him/herself, that would be evidence of insanity, blkdlaur. Seeing as you are such a Trump loyalist, regardless of what he says and does, we can understand your insanity. There will be treatments available after November 3rd but the Trump "hangover" is going to be a tough one for you folks.

I am an American loyalist - what I see the Dems doing disgusts me as does your wholly owned media.

Back