Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

You needed them for this Court nominee to make it through.
If four Republican Senators drift, it's over.
We are at three.
Give me that list of RINOs please. Let's just save time and money.

I’ve said before I think it’s a mistake jamming this through.

Smart move - use it as a campaign issue like in 2016 - would help President Trump and the senators running as well. Instead of looking like a bunch of hypocrites and having one helluva fight just before an election.

Still waitin for the DOCUMENTATION of 20,000 lies.
How many sources of these articles, verifying this, do you want, dickwad? I saw 20 some on the first page of my search page.

You people OWN the media.
Has it ever occurred to you that just maybe people are just telling the truth? Think about it. We're talking about a guy that's cheated on all three of his wives ... his second wife in the hospital with Trump's baby while Trump's out with his future 3rd wife, cheating.
Trump's been involved in over 12,000 civil law suits ... go figure! I've never been sued ONCE ... probably you neither. And for sure, most people haven't been sued over a few times, but not Trump ... 12,000+ and growing. Now, call me a liar on this one too, blkdlaur.
How many lies about the covid-19 virus has he told since the first of the year? Now tell me he was just bluffing or that he was trying to avoid sparking fear in the general public. How many families of the 2,000 co-vid dead do you think would have appreciated the TRUTH from the start? Maybe it would have encouraged their dead family member to wear a mask and that member would still be alive. They say he's personally responsible for about 1,500 of hte 2,000 covid-19 deaths.
So he continues to lie on everything ... why do you think you can still trust him NOW? His recent remark regarding the "herd mentality" that the sickest and oldest will mainly be the ones to die, is very disturbing. You should be concerned that he cares this little for American lives.

Are you that gullible or naive?

Has it ever occurred to you that just maybe people are just telling the truth? Think about it. We're talking about a guy that's cheated on all three of his wives ... his second wife in the hospital with Trump's baby while Trump's out with his future 3rd wife, cheating.
Trump's been involved in over 12,000 civil law suits ... go figure! I've never been sued ONCE ... probably you neither. And for sure, most people haven't been sued over a few times, but not Trump ... 12,000+ and growing. Now, call me a liar on this one too, blkdlaur.
How many lies about the covid-19 virus has he told since the first of the year? Now tell me he was just bluffing or that he was trying to avoid sparking fear in the general public. How many families of the 2,000 co-vid dead do you think would have appreciated the TRUTH from the start? Maybe it would have encouraged their dead family member to wear a mask and that member would still be alive. They say he's personally responsible for about 1,500 of hte 2,000 covid-19 deaths.
So he continues to lie on everything ... why do you think you can still trust him NOW? His recent remark regarding the "herd mentality" that the sickest and oldest will mainly be the ones to die, is very disturbing. You should be concerned that he cares this little for American lives.

Are you that gullible or naive?

NOPE

Last edited:
Back