Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Bring it you big-mouth, racist scumbag . . . .

Because this is more of what you’re gonna get 😜😝

Okay I'll bite what did he say or do that was Racist ? Hardblackcandy you are the one on here that is spreading racism more than anyone else.

Herschel Walker's words are true and is worth reposting,

Walker said he feltso guilty” after hearing Black Lives Matter co-founders call themselves “trained Marxists in an interview, and was compelled to tell the American people the truth. Both co-founders, Patrisse Cullors and Alicia Garza, have referred to themselves as such

“I felt so guilty because I always consider myself a person to tell the truth,” he said. “And I said, I haven't been telling the American people the truth because… I didn't hear anyone ever tell me that [they were] a trained Marxist."

HERSCHEL WALKER REACTS TO NFL'S SOCIAL JUSTICE DEMONSTRATIONS

"All you athletes out there, all you companies, all you professional teams that's promoting BLM. Are you telling me that you're promoting someone that said that they’re trained Marxists?” he asked.

Those who do support BLM and are aware of the implications of Marxism should be truthful with their fellow Americans, Walker argued. He pointed out that Marxists do not believe in American values such as religion.

HERSCHEL WALKER SLAMS BLM MOVEMENT, CHALLENGES NFL OWNERS AND PLAYERS WHO SUPPORT 'TRAINED MARXISTS'

Walker said he spoke with President Trump to further spread American “truth” and debunk some of the falsehoods surrounding the president and his character.

“I've known him for 37 years,” he said. “The truth is he is not a racist. The truth is he loves the United States of America. I'm tired of people listening to his tweets saying that that's the type of man he is because he's not. Look at the action that he does.”

“I'm a guy who believes in the Lord Jesus. I believe in my family. And I love America,” he added. “So I'm going to fight for it. I'm going to do what I can to tell the people the truth."

You twerps are always asking for facts, this is what Walker said to be facts.

I don't have to defend any of the garbage you posted above. It just would be wasted on the ignorance you so falsely display.

you CAN"T defend anything....you just spout ******* and expect us to buy what your stupidity got you into...…….
I don't doubt that you might be a nice guy....but when it comes to politics...you are fucking retarded...although don't feel alone there are others....not sure they are as bad as you though

..he needs the debates..AND the nomination...although 2 senators already saying wait...…..but all of this is a god send for the killer president......what are we talking about?????...exactly.....and NOT talking about the virus...the economy and everything that is important and could ruin his re-election

Oh don’t you worry it’s all still there. The failed virus response 🦠. . . the faltering economy and massive unemployment . . . fanning the flames of social unrest 🔥 . . . and now a dastardly move to ram through a Supreme Court pick under incredible and blatant hypocritical, unfair, and unjust circumstances.

He thinks the latter will actually give him a boost, but it won’t. It only plays to his base, who he strings along like puppets already anyway. At the same time, it serves to galvanize the left and ensure a huge turnout, which will be Trump’s demise, and why he foolishly continues to try to suppress the vote 🗳

He won’t succeed. Trump is going to lose, and that’s exactly why sleazy Mitch the bitch wants to act sooner rather than later. Young women are going to be motivated to vote Democrat in droves. They aren’t going to stand for right-wing hypocrites like the Jerry Falwell, Jrs. of the world telling them what they can do with their bodies.

Oh don’t you worry it’s all still there. The failed virus response 🦠. . . the faltering economy and massive unemployment . . . fanning the flames of social unrest 🔥 . . . and now a dastardly move to ram through a Supreme Court pick under incredible and blatant hypocritical, unfair, and unjust circumstances.

He thinks the latter will actually give him a boost, but it won’t. It only plays to his base, who he strings along like puppets already anyway. At the same time, it serves to galvanize the left and ensure a huge turnout, which will be Trump’s demise, and why he foolishly continues to try to suppress the vote 🗳

He won’t succeed. Trump is going to lose, and that’s exactly why sleazy Mitch the bitch wants to act sooner rather than later. Young women are going to be motivated to vote Democrat in droves. They aren’t going to stand for right-wing hypocrites like the Jerry Falwell, Jrs. of the world telling them what they can do with their bodies.

yes it is all still there and gradually getting worse...…..but what's good for trump is none of that is in the news......although this could be more of a motivator for dems than all the rest...look at the spike in donations

yes it is all still there and gradually getting worse...…..but what's good for trump is none of that is in the news......although this could be more of a motivator for dems than all the rest...look at the spike in donations

Do you think it won’t be discussed in the debates? It will ALL be a part of the debates and no escaping any of it for Trump. He can try to run from these issues, but he can’t hide. The moderators won’t let that happen. They want to debate over this stuff??? Bring it!

Do you think it won’t be discussed in the debates? It will ALL be a part of the debates and no escaping any of it for Trump. He can try to run from these issues, but he can’t hide. The moderators won’t let that happen. They want to debate over this stuff??? Bring it!

oh yes it will all come up then....I'm just saying look at what is dominating the news right now......I have not even heard the latest death count in 2 days now......used to hear it all the time......and the comment's back and forth...hope Joe is on his toes...…...with fuckhead about all he can do is lie and insult

I just want to keep it ALL in the news incase trump fucks with Joes head on the insults
joe calm and easy going.....trump a fucking gutter tramp!

They say 40% of all the Covid deaths can be directly traced to Dem governors like Cuomo putting infected seniors back in nursing homes - how come you NEVER talk about that???? All President Trump’s fault is your narrative - well between China and dipshite Dem governors - there is a lot of blame to share. Only Dems would totally politicize a freaking virus - such dweebs !!!!!

They say 40% of all the Covid deaths can be directly traced to Dem governors like Cuomo putting infected seniors back in nursing homes - how come you NEVER talk about that???? All President Trump’s fault is your narrative - well between China and dipshite Dem governors - there is a lot of blame to share. Only Dems would totally politicize a freaking virus - such dweebs !!!!!

they say?.....who says?....trump?....more right wing diversions and bullshit.....how about all the vets they put together killing 80 in one shot...in your state!....I could go on and on with all of trumps fuck-ups on the trump virus......but to much to cover
typical of a trumptard following his illiterate leader....what the hell do democratic governors have to do with the trump virus...…………...the trump virus may not have been so bad if someone had been in charge...AND we had a president that represented the whole country

They say 40% of all the Covid deaths can be directly traced to Dem governors like Cuomo
... and you can't even provide the forum the "source" from which you base your comment, huh?
blkdlaur, you see what we mean? You guys just keep pulling ******* out of your asses, just like Trump, without showing where you got the information. Whether you're actually right or wrong, you should still should provide the source you got that information so we know you're not just making ******* up as you go, like Trump.
con•jec'•ture
noun.
1. Opinion or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
2. An opinion or conclusion based on guesswork: (example) The commentators made various conjectures about the outcome of the next election.

they say?.....who says?....trump?....more right wing diversions and bullshit.....how about all the vets they put together killing 80 in one shot...in your state!....I could go on and on with all of trumps fuck-ups on the trump virus......but to much to cover
typical of a trumptard following his illiterate leader....what the hell do democratic governors have to do with the trump virus...…………...the trump virus may not have been so bad if someone had been in charge...AND we had a president that represented the whole country

Yeah if Bumbling Hidin Biden is the best ya got - ya got NOTHING - but mouth !!!!

Last edited:
I said it before and it's not to late for it to happen......trump be the only pres to get impeached TWICE!

Pelosi confuses some during interview on SCOTUS fight ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-flub-during-interview-goes-viral
1 hour ago · pelosi won't rule out using impeachment as option to stop trump supreme court pick House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of Calif., speaks during a news conference on …

Nancy Pelosi Doesn't Rule Out Using Impeachment To Stall ...
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nancy-pelosi...
16 hours ago · Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Sunday left open the possibility of using the impeachment process to prevent the Republican-controlled Senate from confirming a new Supreme Court associate justice in the next few months. George Stephanopoulos, host of …

Back