Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Did you read proposal if convicted of a crime while protesting no unemployment
Wrong. It's the extra $300 weekly, after a conviction. Most states haven't signed on to the Trump proposal of 300 because the $600 is what the Democrats have reproposed.
However, it's hard to convict individuals under this bill, unless they are caught with merchandise.
This was tried in the 60's. Some kind of punishment for protesters. Here's how it plays out. White guys with guns, showing up to show opposition to protests, will always be easier to convict. The moment the tough guy strapped himself, the intent changed. The moment six guys pile up in a pick up truck with baseball bats and weapons to 'protect an area', they will be convicted much easier and much more often than the kid that showed to exercise their right, and ******* got out of hand.
More dumb feel good legislation to make the dummies feel good. Like Clean Coal.

Ed I hate to tell ya this cause ya think ya know everyfuckinthing - but NO one got killed.

Breaking down a gate does NOT indicate peaceful.

You weren’t there - you DON’T know shite.

Based on what had been happening - looked like they had EVERY right to defend their home and themselves.
Well, compared to you, who don't know *******, it appears that I know everyfuckinthing (congrats on the use of the 'f' word, I approve.
Good job. Anyway, there are these rules called 'laws'. That couple broke the law, and was charged AFTER a police investigation for brandishing a weapon without a present threat.
You can look it up, it's pretty black and white. These are facts. Now, if you want to argue how peaceful the crowd was? You will have to argue against about 50 witnesses and several video tapes. Stop pissing your pants because young people, black people and liberal old white people decided the First Amendment comes before the Second for a reason.

Common sense

how is that?...….targeting "selective" individuals.....would think a law suit would be in order......look at all the protesting and you want to target a certain group of people for retaliation.....

Those caught looting and rioting

well we all know how criminal justice works in this country......once a criminal always a criminal.....so what you are saying is they are being targeted......why wouldn't those from out of state or area...be charged with domestic terrorism.....might end a lot of the crowd and make it just local like it should be

well we all know how criminal justice works in this country......once a criminal always a criminal.....so what you are saying is they are being targeted......why wouldn't those from out of state or area...be charged with domestic terrorism.....might end a lot of the crowd and make it just local like it should be
As long as your peaceful it's legal to air your grievances.

And you call me dumb, Answer to your Query is quite clear. Last I looked we still live in America, The The United States of America, the sovereign citizen movement in America wrongly applies This potion of the 5th Amendment, to claim they have the right to travel anywhere in the US in an automobile without needing a drivers licence, registration, insurance or obey the statures of any state.
The Right to Travel
The doctrine of the "right to travel" actually encompasses three separate rights, of which two have been notable for the uncertainty of their textual support. The first is the right of a citizen to move freely between states, a right venerable for its longevity, but still lacking a clear doctrinal basis.

We can go to any state of our choosing freely. so actual protesting is not open to locals only. Rioting is a different criminal activity.

I compare the similarities of two men, not politics i hope. That prospect scares me.
1 They both got started on a media forum. Hitler on radio half hour a week, Trump on a
scripted TV series where he presented himself like Hitler a know it all tough leader. One
who never makes mistakes.
2 They both attacked the free press, liars and out to get me. Hitler got them abolished.
3 They both blame a group, religion or race as the problem for the problems of all loyal
citizens.
4 They both encouraged even violence against any group, person or thing they perceive
as a enemy.
6 Both attracted the most vile violent haters of others in the population. Hitler turned his into the SS
Trump mobs of heavily armed citizens directed to protest the virus restrictions, and now guard
against people exercising their right to protest .
7 Hitler declared martial law to put armed men on the streets to make Germany great again.
Trump's using the black lives matter protest. Encouraging people to go out and shoot, he
said paint balls and pepper spray, they are shooting bullets as well. You see they read between
the lines, violence is not something Trumps Opposed too.

Attaching this work of a Russian friend that i believe says it all. same *******.jpg

I compare the similarities of two men, not politics i hope. That prospect scares me.
1 They both got started on a media forum. Hitler on radio half hour a week, Trump on a
scripted TV series where he presented himself like Hitler a know it all tough leader. One
who never makes mistakes.
2 They both attacked the free press, liars and out to get me. Hitler got them abolished.
3 They both blame a group, religion or race as the problem for the problems of all loyal
citizens.
4 They both encouraged even violence against any group, person or thing they perceive
as a enemy.
6 Both attracted the most vile violent haters of others in the population. Hitler turned his into the SS
Trump mobs of heavily armed citizens directed to protest the virus restrictions, and now guard
against people exercising their right to protest .
7 Hitler declared martial law to put armed men on the streets to make Germany great again.
Trump's using the black lives matter protest. Encouraging people to go out and shoot, he
said paint balls and pepper spray, they are shooting bullets as well. You see they read between
the lines, violence is not something Trumps Opposed too.

Attaching this work of a Russian friend that i believe says it all. View attachment 3583118
And if anyone think its coincidental, they are not living in reality. Not only that, go back and look at Nixon's presidency. In addition, go back and look at some of the first hires and appointments after the election. Do the math.

And you call me dumb, Answer to your Query is quite clear. Last I looked we still live in America, The The United States of America, the sovereign citizen movement in America wrongly applies This potion of the 5th Amendment, to claim they have the right to travel anywhere in the US in an automobile without needing a drivers licence, registration, insurance or obey the statures of any state.
The Right to Travel
The doctrine of the "right to travel" actually encompasses three separate rights, of which two have been notable for the uncertainty of their textual support. The first is the right of a citizen to move freely between states, a right venerable for its longevity, but still lacking a clear doctrinal basis.

We can go to any state of our choosing freely. so actual protesting is not open to locals only. Rioting is a different criminal activity.
3a.jpg

Back