Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

a
Let me see, trouble makers on private property, that means you are not allowed there legally! Legal to own guns in their state, legal to have them in their possession, they go outside to show the invaders that they would protect their and I imagine that they told the trespassers to leave the private driveway, which they had every right to do. They waved the guns around to make it clear that they were serious, but shot not one protester. They should sue that city and win.

What they did was felonious. That’s why they were charged. And then to go on TV and say to the world that Biden wants to destroy the suburbs makes them even bigger assholes. I live in a nice suburb of Washington, DC. I support Biden, and am intelligent enough to know that he does not want to destroy my community and will not do so. Obama/Biden didn’t do that. No, instead we prospered. And so too shall we under Biden/Harris. Only a bunch of ignorant, hateful, uneducated, fear mongering people would allow themselves to be misled by such nonsense coming from those like the self-centered McCloskeys who stand to do exactly what Trump is doing . . lie and incite violence . . . birds of a feather flock and stick together . . . especially when they’re a bunch of ******* heads!

Last edited:
What they did was felonious. That’s why they were charged. And then to go on TV and say to the world that Biden wants to destroy the suburbs makes them even bigger assholes. I live in a nice suburb of Washington, DC. I support Biden, and am intelligent enough to know that he does not want to destroy my community and will not do so. Obama/Biden didn’t do that. No, instead we prospered. And so too shall we under Biden/Harris. Only a bunch of ignorant, hateful, uneducated, fear mongering people would allow themselves to be misled by such nonsense coming from those like the self-centered McCloskeys who stand to do exactly what Trump is doing . . lie and incite violence . . . birds of a feather flock and stick together . . . especially when they’re a bunch of ******* heads!
FELONIOUS !! In the fairyland world where leftists have their heads in the clouds singing IT'S A SMALL SMALL WORLD. They did nothing wrong and even having any charges at all is completely against the Constitution. The momentum is turning toward Trump and the real America at an incredible fast pace. Go blow your own horn with all your ignorant put downs and insults, you are all of what you say we are and worse.

FELONIOUS !! In the fairyland world where leftists have their heads in the clouds singing IT'S A SMALL SMALL WORLD. They did nothing wrong and even having any charges at all is completely against the Constitution. The momentum is turning toward Trump and the real America at an incredible fast pace. Go blow your own horn with all your ignorant put downs and insults, you are all of what you say we are and worse.
Who taught you that word?!

a
Let me see, trouble makers on private property, that means you are not allowed there legally! Legal to own guns in their state, legal to have them in their possession, they go outside to show the invaders that they would protect their and I imagine that they told the trespassers to leave the private driveway, which they had every right to do. They waved the guns around to make it clear that they were serious, but shot not one protester. They should sue that city and win.

Off your meds again I see....

a

Another misrepresentation of the facts:
The previous night, the mayor named protesters and included their addresses. In response the protesters marched to the mayor's house. Video clearly shows they are marching in the street and are NOT in anyone's driveway. While it is legal to own a firearm, it is NOT legal to brandish or point a firearm at someone.

I guess that iron gate broke itself.

If somebody says they’re gonna ******* ya and take your house over - you have every right to defend yourself and your property. That state has a “castle” law. Charging those two with a crime is beyond ridiculous - unless you’re a Dem apparently.

Another misrepresentation of the facts:
The previous night, the mayor named protesters and included their addresses. In response the protesters marched to the mayor's house. Video clearly shows they are marching in the street and are NOT in anyone's driveway. While it is legal to own a firearm, it is NOT legal to brandish or point a firearm at someone.
That would make it very difficult for someone to shoot an intruder if your not allowed to brandish or aim your gun at them. Yes the driveway was private but so was the street in a gated community. The truth is our oversize government has messed with and allowed the different states to place restrictions on our Constitutional rights to the point that we only think Americans are free. The retarded left is more then willing to allow our government to grow larger and larger all in hopes of getting more free programs. Rob the rich to give more crumbs to the less fortunate or the the unmotivated.

I guess that iron gate broke itself.

If somebody says they’re gonna ******* ya and take your house over - you have every right to defend yourself and your property. That state has a “castle” law. Charging those two with a crime is beyond ridiculous - unless you’re a Dem apparently.
No you don't.
They have to pose a reasonable threat. Saying that *******, doesn't give you a right to ******* them.
No one else in that neighborhood felt the need to come out with guns, and there was no reported complaints from neighbors on trespassers. Their house is not the first one or last one in the neighborhood.
Again, a peaceful march through the neighborhood, and you're pissing your pants. No wonder you need a gun.

Back