Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

It has always been handled by a vet....who has concerns for other vets......he is taught the ropes of the va by other vets there....not some biz man stepping in and figuring out who gets what money and being well paid to make that decision
Ok, but I explained what I perceived what was behind Trump's logic.

Ok, but I explained what I perceived what was behind Trump's logic.
his logic always benefits himself and friends

I see the glass half empty remember......and he has given me no reason to think it will ever be full

How Much Money Has Trump Made Since He's Been in Office So ...
https://lastmenandovermen.com/2017/04/26/much-money-trump-made-since-hes-office-far
Apr 26, 2017 · “With all the furor over what Obama has made since he left office maybe we can spend some time on what Trump is making while he’s in office. As noted in the above post, Yglesias basically tells liberals that’s the breaks-they will always be judged …

Here Are the Ways Trump Cashes In on Being President
money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s...
Jan 14, 2019 · Since the president continues profiting from his businesses, each of the 110 days Trump spent at his properties in 2017 was a marketing event. Likewise, every time someone stays at the Old Post Office in D.C., Trump gets paid. But these are just a few examples of Trump

Last edited:
his logic always benefits himself and friends

I see the glass half empty remember......and he has given me no reason to think it will ever be full

How Much Money Has Trump Made Since He's Been in Office So ...
https://lastmenandovermen.com/2017/04/26/much-money-trump-made-since-hes-office-far
Apr 26, 2017 · “With all the furor over what Obama has made since he left office maybe we can spend some time on what Trump is making while he’s in office. As noted in the above post, Yglesias basically tells liberals that’s the breaks-they will always be judged …

Here Are the Ways Trump Cashes In on Being President
money-career/all-the-ways-trump-cashes-in-on-the-u-s...
Jan 14, 2019 · Since the president continues profiting from his businesses, each of the 110 days Trump spent at his properties in 2017 was a marketing event. Likewise, every time someone stays at the Old Post Office in D.C., Trump gets paid. But these are just a few examples of Trump
I know nothing will change your mind about Trump so it is fun to debate with you @subhub174014. There is no challenge facing someone playing chess online when they instantly surrender. Same thing here but it would stun me one day if you did say that my evidence and debate sunk in where you suddenly switched your opinion about Trump. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd think your account was hacked and alert certain mutual friends of yours to inquire if you were truly okay ??????!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I know nothing will change your mind about Trump so it is fun to debate with you @subhub174014. There is no challenge facing someone playing chess online when they instantly surrender. Same thing here but it would stun me one day if you did say that my evidence and debate sunk in where you suddenly switched your opinion about Trump. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd think your account was hacked and alert certain mutual friends of yours to inquire if you were truly okay ??????!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
my account hacked......what account?....I don't mind arguing with anyone about anything......I am opinionated and don't mind sharing…..I am so nice I freely give my opinion to everyone

they in the media have made a choice when it comes to how they "project an image" of our president currently in office, as they made a decision on which way they would "project an image" of our former POTUS. same idea. the media is a creation of some truth, some guessing, some fact and some fiction, alot of assumptions and very carefully produced and directed, even scripted and predetermined of probable desired eventual outcomes by a very few who are in power and control the content we see and hear. if you are going to believe that CNN, CNBC, FOX, NBC, abc and whoeverelse with a few letters are givng us actual truthful and honest information with anything they air from the stations and talking heads, then you are as shallow as the libs really always thought ya were and let them show ya the way to nowhere. as they always have. they create stories to be able to dictate the news and have a story to report on as news. it isnt. it like pro rasslin...it's kinda real but its not really real either. news entertainment. they cant control trump and mold him as they would like and he aint kissin ther asses cause he doesnt need em. therefor he can kick em in the teeth and call em out for what they are. a product for sale to advertisers. the bottom line. but instead of finding a way to work with him they throw a bitch fit cause they cant beat him, so they dont like him for thier selfish reasons and cant stand that he doesnt suck them deep like the last one did cause he needed the media to create whatever his legacy would be because he was bankrupt of substance and a produced character we got sold to us,shamelessly. so they need us to Hate him cause they say so. they loved him whenhe had the higest rated show for 4 seasons in a row didnt they? but now, that he doesnt need them they cant stand it and so they decide e have to hate him too. its not hard to figure out, really. just lay offf the media sounbites and deception they are feeding ya.
I could seeseveral people burn their Political Science textbooks in university and college as Trump changed EVERYTHING, broke all the rules yet he won???? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

bet trump wishes he hadn't tried to fuck those german Banks....he owes 30billion....and have accused him of laundering money for Russia...….now they are turning over those records to congress!

impeachment call ringing louder now

Back