Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I know you want that to be true so bad but sorry my people are like family

I'm sure they are......ones that you can fuck out of a living wage?.....you push for the right so you can have that trickle down economics......and just like another on this site......it stops with you!
you wanted my attention and you got it!

Your so wrong my friend they all get paid holidays with bonuses and whatsever left buys new equipment i like being able to write off investments in equipment because i can afford more .

you are just like another on here
2bi made a statement about how his biz has gone up more than 2fold since trump took over and he benefitted from the tax plan.....I asked him what his employees got and he said they got to keep their job....I have that conversation saved on my computer someplace...…….you are just like him...then he got caught making so many false statements he started posting movies....just like you....two peas in a republican pod....greed and fuck everyone else

must be something in the republican mindset that when they can't bullshit their way through they resort to someone else thinking and speaking for them

you are just like another on here
2bi made a statement about how his biz has gone up more than 2fold since trump took over and he benefitted from the tax plan.....I asked him what his employees got and he said they got to keep their job....I have that conversation saved on my computer someplace...…….you are just like him...then he got caught making so many false statements he started posting movies....just like you....two peas in a republican pod....greed and fuck everyone else

must be something in the republican mindset that when they can't bullshit their way through they resort to someone else thinking and speaking for them
i thought you would appreciate the time i took to find something and post it like you do some bullshit that agrees with me

i thought you would appreciate the time i took to find something and post it like you do some bullshit that agrees with me

just like with another here...nothing factual about it......you can't support your case so you resort to cartoons and try to pass them off as facts...….something trump and the right does a lot of

Fact-Checking Website: Donald Trump Lies 76 Percent of the ...
https://www.usnews.com/.../fact-checking-website-donald-trump-lies-76-percent-of-the-time
So we have rolled them into one big trophy.". PolitiFact checked 77 Trump statements and found that 76 percent of them were Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire. In other words, for every four statements

The number of Trump lies just hit 3,000 | Metro US
https://www.metro.us/president-trump/trump-lies-just-hit-3000
"Trump has a proclivity to repeat, over and over, many of his false or misleading statements. We’ve counted at least 113 claims that the president has repeated at least three times, some with ...

We can handle the “truth” just fine.

It’s “your truth” that falls short - biased left wing mostly FAKE NEWS.

I understand that since none of the musicians will allow him to play any o their music at his event s he has picked an old favorite of his...."I'm a lllllloooooser"

well that is a surprise...….a trump supporter starts a questionnaire and pushes for all the trumpies to vote...and trump wins...I'm amazed
It was a fair poll and you could have gotten those with your mindset to vote too. You had a week. And there was no restrictions to anyone. You could have reached out to my critic that slammed me with his 8 accounts to cast votes against Trump, plus others that prefer to remain nameless. You could have won to prove your point, but the unspoken majority presented themselves as only maybe 8 or 12 tops have the courage to say anything on the threads so as to avoid the harassment of defending their views, just as in a real election too.

Wooohooo Trump!!!!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

It was a fair poll and you could have gotten those with your mindset to vote too. You had a week. And there was no restrictions to anyone. You could have reached out to my critic that slammed me with his 8 accounts to cast votes against Trump, plus others that prefer to remain nameless. You could have won to prove your point, but the unspoken majority presented themselves as only maybe 8 or 12 tops have the courage to say anything on the threads so as to avoid the harassment of defending their views, just as in a real election too.

Wooohooo Trump!!!!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

most republican elections are..."fair"....just ask anyone of them

most Dems don't want to put up with the ******* involved here...come make a comment on occasion and leave
I didn't vote,,,,never even went to the thread....saw it as a joke...we already have one thread on here for jokes....and another that carl and 2bi have turned into one

Back