Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

That's right @subhub174014 even you too.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh I think he [Trump] will probably win re-election..much to the dismay of most the country...….but at the current rate the Dems will shoot themselves in the foot...…..all trying to sell snakeoil to this group and that....and when their candidate doesn't make it....will they still vote......Sanders group didn't last time

but do I think he [Trump] will serve 8 years...NO!

from
If the greatest champion of the Democrats throws in the towel why should any voting eligible American vote for the Democrats in 2020? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

GO TRUMP!

Have no idea...like I said I don't take a lot of stock in polls....and everywhere you look he has ******* on another group of people....the Alaskans now...and that will also effect the Seattle fishing market...two? states in one greedy shot....and we know how Mich feels after his tariffs chased off the auto industry...effecting Ohio also....Texas looking to go blue first time in a long time....so much against him to include his ratings......but he has that gift to gab...and people buy his lies...health care a major issue with a lot of people...he has nothing there....everything says he is toast...even allforwifey says how he sees trump popular in Ma...yet numbers don't show that...who knows

I still think he is nothing more than a con artist...…..but he is good at it

Have no idea...like I said I don't take a lot of stock in polls....and everywhere you look he has ******* on another group of people....the Alaskans now...and that will also effect the Seattle fishing market...two? states in one greedy shot....and we know how Mich feels after his tariffs chased off the auto industry...effecting Ohio also....Texas looking to go blue first time in a long time....so much against him to include his ratings......but he has that gift to gab...and people buy his lies...health care a major issue with a lot of people...he has nothing there....everything says he is toast...even allforwifey says how he sees trump popular in Ma...yet numbers don't show that...who knows
November 2020 will settle things for the next 4 years, either way.

I still think he is nothing more than a con artist...…..but he is good at it

and I still think the economy is going to tank before election

he is juggling things now to make things look good.....but people still seeing nothing in pocket and that is what killed obama

and I still think the economy is going to tank before election

he is juggling things now to make things look good.....but people still seeing nothing in pocket and that is what killed obama
You always stated on numerous occasions that Obama set up the positive economy for Trump, so why would people see nothing in their pockets as Obama transitioned out of his presidency?

You always stated on numerous occasions that Obama set up the positive economy for Trump, so why would people see nothing in their pockets as Obama transitioned out of his presidency?

Obama did save the economy...in several key and needed areas...brought jobs back and etc......but people mad at him because they never saw anything in their pockets...….and that is where trumps at

Also @subhub174014 this article "https://taskandpurpose.com/trump-veterans-affairs-marvel-troika-scandal" from your post here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2501085 leaves Black anti-Trump Democrats caught in an awful contradiction as they cannot watch anything from Marvel including the collosal hit "Black Panther" anymore as "Ike Perlmutter [ the same man running the VA with Moskowitz and Sherman ], the reclusive chairman of Marvel Entertainment, who is a longtime acquaintance of President Trump’s". So by watching anything from Marvel you are indirectly supporting Donald Trump. That makes me want to watch Avengers Endgame again if it is still playing? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Also @subhub174014 this article "https://taskandpurpose.com/trump-veterans-affairs-marvel-troika-scandal" from your post here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2501085 leaves Black anti-Trump Democrats caught in an awful contradiction as they cannot watch anything from Marvel including the collosal hit "Black Panther" anymore as "Ike Perlmutter [the same man running the VA with Moskowitz and Sherman ], the reclusive chairman of Marvel Entertainment, who is a longtime acquaintance of President Trump’s". So by watching anything from Marvel you are indirectly supporting Donald Trump. That makes me want to watch Avengers Endgame again if it is still playing? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

not real big on movies so no chance of supporting that

believe it or not...I watch a lot of old westerns......the good guy always wins

Also @subhub174014 this article "https://taskandpurpose.com/trump-veterans-affairs-marvel-troika-scandal" from your post here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2501085 leaves Black anti-Trump Democrats caught in an awful contradiction as they cannot watch anything from Marvel including the collosal hit "Black Panther" anymore as "Ike Perlmutter [ the same man running the VA with Moskowitz and Sherman ], the reclusive chairman of Marvel Entertainment, who is a longtime acquaintance of President Trump’s". So by watching anything from Marvel you are indirectly supporting Donald Trump. That makes me want to watch Avengers Endgame again if it is still playing? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
not real big on movies so no chance of supporting that

believe it or not...I watch a lot of old westerns......the good guy always wins
After revealing that fact I know you are guaranteed not to watch anything Marvel, but it is ironic as I have heard accounts at the time where several Black guys saw "Black Panther" multiple times at the theatre. And Ike Perlmutter, a Donald Trump supporter and chairman of Marvel that owns the movie, says thanks. Ironic if they are as anti-Trump as you @subhub174014 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
After revealing that fact I know you are guaranteed not to watch anything Marvel, but it is ironic as I have heard accounts at the time where several Black guys saw "Black Panther" multiple times at the theatre. And Ike Perlmutter, a Donald Trump supporter and chairman of Marvel that owns the movie, says thanks. Ironic if they are as anti-Trump as you @subhub174014 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

saw a thing on Wolf Blitzer tonight about a guy in texas...his whole biz runs on immigrants and cheap labor....but yet is a big trump donor and against migrants......go figure

Funny with all those riots just like the big one with Madonna where she wanted to blow-up the White House and the Women's March
( https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/madonna-speech-march/index.html )

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said.

You do not see them anymore? I guess most of America has accepted Trump as POTUS? :unsure:

Last edited:
Nice to see @subhub174014 awake with his dislike of my post. If I am mistaken @subhub174014 where are huge rallies held against Trump nowadays on the scale of Madonna's Women's March? If there are any protesters their numbers seem to be smaller lately unless you know of any that I missed?

And even if I was mistaken, how could you as a proud American condone someone to think about "blowing up the White House" @subhub174014 ?

"Yes, I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna said.
( https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politics/madonna-speech-march/index.html )

Last edited:
Back