Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I believe ya - people are sick of the media and crying liberals - really the same thing now - President Trump gonna romp all over them :}

the above pic is proof of that

Is Donald Trump Responsible for Violence? Yes. | Common ...
https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018/10/26/donald-trump-responsible-violence-yes
Oct 26, 2018 · President Trump speaks to sailors aboard the USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier in Newport News, Va., on March 2. (Photo: Jim Lo Scalzo/European Pressphoto Agency) Is Donald Trump responsible for unhinged violence against innocent people?

Last edited:
Trump's Re-election Chances Are Slim But Not None - The ...
trumps-re-election-chances-are-slim-but-not-none
If you’re a Trump supporter, you’re probably thinking that you’ve heard all this before. The polling up to Election Day showed Mr. Trump being soundly defeated by Hillary Clinton and he won. The pundits gave Hillary a 99 percent chance of winning and she lost. The polls were wrong then so they are garbage now. Not exactly.

Poll: Majority thinks Trump won't be reelected in 2020 ...
https://thehill.com/.../421119-poll-majority-thinks-trump-wont-be-re-elected-in-2020
The poll found that 52 percent of those surveyed do not think Trump will win reelection, compared to 39 percent of registered voters surveyed who believe he will secure a second term.
Hmmm I recall someone who once said this maybe @subhub174014 knows who it was?.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

polls are polls...….depends on who you are talking to and where you are talking to them
the poll on this thread......
sure all the rump lovers voted....and probably more than once....most dems get on here make a comment and are gone....I didn't even go to the thread and I'm sure I wasn't alone....so I wouldn't rely on your poll....any other poll....just someone asking a bunch of people...if you ask in a red state...yes for trump...you ask in a blue state..no for trump.....although the polls should not have been that far off last election.....I think that's where Russia came in.....they have admitted to Russia getting into 2 counties in Fla....then dropped that...how many more did they get that they are not saying because they don't want to "taint" another election

Hmmm I recall someone who once said this maybe @subhub174014 knows who it was?.... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

polls are polls...….depends on who you are talking to and where you are talking to them
the poll on this thread......
sure all the rump lovers voted....and probably more than once....most dems get on here make a comment and are gone....I didn't even go to the thread and I'm sure I wasn't alone....so I wouldn't rely on your poll....any other poll....just someone asking a bunch of people...if you ask in a red state...yes for trump...you ask in a blue state..no for trump.....although the polls should not have been that far off last election.....I think that's where Russia came in.....they have admitted to Russia getting into 2 counties in Fla....then dropped that...how many more did they get that they are not saying because they don't want to "taint" another election

your right I don't hold a lot of stock in polls....what's funny today when I read that thing on increased numbers on impeachment I started looking around....every number you look at shows far more people dislike trump than like him...women blks minorities etc...….but most still think trump will make it....figure that one out

And now...…….today did trump take a bribe?
he just ok'd mining on a river that is full of salmon and other wildlife that is special to most in Alaska....goes against the ecology and wildlife....said it would be destroyed beyond repair in just a few short months of mining....why would he go with the wishes of big biz over the wishes of the majority of the state

add another group of anti trump people...first Mich...then Ohio..and now Alaska....and looking like Texas might go blue

Last edited:
Trump’s EPA stabs Alaskans in the back with mining reversal
https://thinkprogress.org/pruitt-bristol-bay-mine-8fb9778247db
Alaska gold mine project that would ruin American salmon business is a sham, analysts say. Seepage, spillage, and contamination are a virtual certainty should Pebble ever break ground. Sportsmen and outdoor industry groups blasted the EPA’s decision on Friday, calling it a hypocritical reversal of Trump’s campaign promises to support people whose livelihood or recreation …

Controversial Alaskan gold mine could be revived under ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/07/11/epa-seeks-to...
Aug 03, 2019 · Controversial Alaskan gold mine could be revived under Trump’s EPA. A ballot measure last fall, which would enable Alaska lawmakers to ban proposed mining in the Bristol Bay watershed if they determined that the project would imperil wild salmon stocks there, passed with a …

Veto Lifted for Alaska Gold Mine Boasting $100 Billion Bounty
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-30/veto-lifted-for-alaska-gold-mine...
Jul 30, 2019 · The Environmental Protection Agency is scrapping proposed restrictions on mining operations in Alaska’s Bristol Bay, dealing a victory to Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd., which is hoping to tap a ...

Pebble Mine is a poison pill for Alaska's wild salmon ...
https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-safina-reynolds-pebble-mine-pruitt...
Nov 09, 2017 · The Bristol Bay watershed, in southwest Alaska, comprises 40,000 square miles of bogs and evergreen forests, rimmed by distant mountains and shimmering with rivers and feeder streams.

killing food and small biz to help mining….

What Alaska's Pebble Mine fight means for Seattle | Crosscut
2019/07/what-alaskas-pebble-mine-fight-means-seattle
An aerial view of braided wetlands and tundra that are typical of the Bristol Bay watershed in Alaska. Upper Talarik Creek, shown here, flows into Lake Iliamna and then the Kvichak River before ...

and hell the mining company is not even American

A big red reason not to dig a mine in Alaska's fat bear ...
https://news.yahoo.com/big-red-reason-not-dig-130000578.html
May 24, 2019 · Yet, the Trump administration may allow a Canadian mining company to dig a gold and copper mine one mile wide and 1,970 feet deep into the heart of …

your right I don't hold a lot of stock in polls....what's funny today when I read that thing on increased numbers on impeachment I started looking around....every number you look at shows far more people dislike trump than like him...women blks minorities etc...….but most still think trump will make it....figure that one out

That's right @subhub174014 even you too.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh I think he [Trump] will probably win re-election..much to the dismay of most the country...….but at the current rate the Dems will shoot themselves in the foot...…..all trying to sell snakeoil to this group and that....and when their candidate doesn't make it....will they still vote......Sanders group didn't last time

but do I think he [Trump] will serve 8 years...NO!

from
If the greatest champion of the Democrats throws in the towel why should any voting eligible American vote for the Democrats in 2020? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

GO TRUMP!

Back