Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

But you don't have any facts of your own, you are trying to link your way out of talking and spew insults.

I posted facts when I made statements...…….and when I give you an insult....you will know it!
this IS my cordial side

trump in a normal conversation with people spews more insults than I could ever say

You have no idea what you're talking about

step out of your house and smell the roses before trump sells them

Trees older than America: a primeval Alaskan forest is at ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../2018/mar/22/alaska-tongass-forest-at-risk-logging-trump
Mar 22, 2018 · Trees older than America: a primeval Alaskan forest is at risk in the Trump era Tongass is the world’s largest intact temperate rainforest, with trees more than 1,000 years old. But a pro ...

Trump Reportedly Wants to Clearcut Giant Sequoias – The ...
forestpolicypub.com/2017/07/07/trump-reportedly-wants-to-clearcut-giant-sequoias
Jul 07, 2017 · Don’t let Trump give loggers free reign to fell majestic trees. ... 4 thoughts on “Trump Reportedly Wants to Clearcut Giant Sequoias” Jon. July 7, 2017 at 9:11 am ... are ignorant of current policies and protections, think that sequoias will be made into wood products and sold at lucrative prices, are convinced that oil companies want to ...

Trump May Open Sequoia Redwoods For Oil And Gas ...
https://crooksandliars.com/2017/04/donald-trump-considering-opening-giant
Trump May Open Sequoia Redwoods For Oil And Gas Exploration They've been around since the Neolithic Period, but hey, why should that matter when there's money to be made. By Nicole Belle

Trump pushes to allow new logging in Alaska’s Tongass ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/...
Aug 27, 2019 · Trump pushes to allow new logging in Alaska’s Tongass National Forest. ... co-authored a 2013 research paper finding that roughly half of the forest’s large old-growth trees had been logged ...

Trump moves to allow logging in the world's largest intact ...
trump-moves-to-allow-logging...
Aug 28, 2019 · As Brazil’s Amazon burns, President Donald Trump is taking aim at one of the largest expanses of temperate rainforest in Alaska. On Tuesday, the president instructed Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue to allow logging in the 16.7 million acre Tongass National Forest in Southeast Alaska, the nation’s largest national forest.

step out of your house and smell the roses before trump sells them

Trees older than America: a primeval Alaskan forest is at ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../2018/mar/22/alaska-tongass-forest-at-risk-logging-trump
Mar 22, 2018 · Trees older than America: a primeval Alaskan forest is at risk in the Trump era Tongass is the world’s largest intact temperate rainforest, with trees more than 1,000 years old. But a pro ...

Trump Reportedly Wants to Clearcut Giant Sequoias – The ...
forestpolicypub.com/2017/07/07/trump-reportedly-wants-to-clearcut-giant-sequoias
Jul 07, 2017 · Don’t let Trump give loggers free reign to fell majestic trees. ... 4 thoughts on “Trump Reportedly Wants to Clearcut Giant Sequoias” Jon. July 7, 2017 at 9:11 am ... are ignorant of current policies and protections, think that sequoias will be made into wood products and sold at lucrative prices, are convinced that oil companies want to ...

Trump May Open Sequoia Redwoods For Oil And Gas ...
https://crooksandliars.com/2017/04/donald-trump-considering-opening-giant
Trump May Open Sequoia Redwoods For Oil And Gas Exploration They've been around since the Neolithic Period, but hey, why should that matter when there's money to be made. By Nicole Belle

Trump pushes to allow new logging in Alaska’s Tongass ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/...
Aug 27, 2019 · Trump pushes to allow new logging in Alaska’s Tongass National Forest. ... co-authored a 2013 research paper finding that roughly half of the forest’s large old-growth trees had been logged ...

Trump moves to allow logging in the world's largest intact ...
trump-moves-to-allow-logging...
Aug 28, 2019 · As Brazil’s Amazon burns, President Donald Trump is taking aim at one of the largest expanses of temperate rainforest in Alaska. On Tuesday, the president instructed Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue to allow logging in the 16.7 million acre Tongass National Forest in Southeast Alaska, the nation’s largest national forest.
come on with some more of that Jr. high logic linkboi!

Exactly my point. Full of hate.

trump gave that to Russia....while killing the lives of most americans

100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans After months of campaign promises to help ordinary Americans, President Donald Trump’s first 100 days have revealed that his true policy priorities are benefitting corporations and the wealthiest few at the expense of everyone else.
100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans ...
www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2017/04/26/431299/100-ways-100-days-trum…

come on with some more of that Jr. high logic linkboi!

typical....post facts and not what you want to hear....you would rather just make your biased statement and want people to take what you say as facts...…..point is I have backed up EVERYTHING I said....you have done nothing but pass ass gas off as facts!

trump gave that to Russia....while killing the lives of most americans

100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans After months of campaign promises to help ordinary Americans, President Donald Trump’s first 100 days have revealed that his true policy priorities are benefitting corporations and the wealthiest few at the expense of everyone else.
100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans ...
www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2017/04/26/431299/100-ways-100-days-trum…
Can you see how the media has just made puppets out of people on social media? Just hating on each other and thinking it's okay to be meaner than the last comment, because you think you're right but all you know is what they gave you to read, look at, or listen to...

I think some civil dialogue is a good way to work through things. In the end, we all have more in common than we have in conflict. I have a lot of liberal friends and I came from there. I was very liberal in the early 90s, but it was different then. It didn't mean what it does now. My black BF actually opened my eyes to things that I really wasn't aware of, because they don't happen where I live. Prejudicial things have always been weird to me. If your opinion of somebody is based on their race, that doesn't make any sense to me. My BF showed me how the media manipulates (He was in the Middle East, boot on the ground) and tells the story that will promote their political agenda. And how they have used black folks as political pawns in every election since I was alive. Crazy. And don't even get me started on the career politicians soapbox!

I was army in Iraq 03 to 04

Can you see how the media has just made puppets out of people on social media? Just hating on each other and thinking it's okay to be meaner than the last comment, because you think you're right but all you know is what they gave you to read, look at, or listen to...

facts bother you ….again something trump people can't take.....look them all up....but that is above your head

Back