Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

typical....post facts and not what you want to hear....you would rather just make your biased statement and want people to take what you say as facts...…..point is I have backed up EVERYTHING I said....you have done nothing but pass ass gas off as facts!
See, they have made a fool out of you, and have you spewing hate out of their trick bag. You don't even know how to think for yourself anymore.

Talking to sub is a useless effort. He called me a man from Maine with a population of 1% Blacks a white supremacist. I am an independent voter who happens to like what President Trump is attempting to accomplish and I will not respond to sub's foolishness anymore.

sure you are....can ypou show me one of your posts where said anything factual....and that didn't have devotion to your one and only god....trump!

don't you have dogs to castrate...or neighbors to call the police on...or throwing stuff and the homeless.....or some other form of entertainment similar that you enjoy
I am having sex with someone of the opposite sex, which is something that's not happening at your house. I know you haven't had any pussy in years, because you've been here spewing hatred. Look at your posts. Do you need a hug?!

Talking to sub is a useless effort. He called me a man from Maine with a population of 1% Blacks a white supremacist. I am an independent voter who happens to like what President Trump is attempting to accomplish and I will not respond to sub's foolishness anymore.
But he is so easy to irritate! I'm independent, too, and have actually agreed with him on things that he's said before; but he has never taken the time to read my posts. We're keeping him from kicking his dog, so I guess that's something...

Back