Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Glad you are safe @subhub174014 , somehow this thread would not be the same without your criticisms about Trump 🇺🇸 otherwise it would just be a love thread about Trump 🇺🇸. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Chinese have a symbol from their Taoist philosophy called yin and yang, called dark and bright, or negative and positive, involving two swirls as seen here:

View attachment 3117942

It seemingly describes opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang )

So I allege you @subhub174014 as well as those who espouse your views about Trump 🇺🇸 are the yin to everyone else's yang. From your perspective you would say the same too?

well....this is the Chinese new years......and it is the year of the rat...….and Washington is infested with them

The crying ones have returned to disturb us with their fake vision of grandeur.

and you are still posting words of pissdom...besides hate to tell you this...but you were disturbed long before you ever got here

I really envy the people who don't know you....you really have bad luck when it comes to thinking

Last edited:
Been out of town in some nasty weather buying another old car (55chev)...would have like to stay and at least rest up another day before heading back.....but another blizzard coming in as I left

Now ya just need a 56 to complete your
tri-five collection :}

Now ya just need a 56 to complete your
tri-five collection :}

maybe...but don't really care for them...don't like the double chrome on the front...not the paint scheme

did see a nice 57 yellow 2door hdt...old black tuck n roll still very good shape....327 4 spd…..really liked it...and it was in Mo.....instead I drive up past DSM,Ia. in the fucking middle of a snow storm to get the 55....probably drove 150 miles at 35mph.....but who knows....thinking about getting rid of a Chevelle and still getting that 57

Last edited:
One thing I am proud about, I am delighted that we are not Democrats because there is little hope those who are.

well if you are proud to not be a democrat...….you have nothing to be proud of!.....a republican....with no sex life....very little knowledge of what is going on around you...….pride must be hard to come by

well if you are proud to not be a democrat...….you have nothing to be proud of!.....a republican....with no sex life....very little knowledge of what is going on around you...….pride must be hard to come by
Trump had to have some sex with Melania @subhub174014 unless you have intriguing logical conspiracy theories that Barron came from a stork?

Trump had to have some sex with Melania @subhub174014 unless you have intriguing logical conspiracy theories that Barron came from a stork?

I wasn't talking trump...I was talking hottobe…..as for trump....."the little blue pill"?
and I'm sure at one time he was a lean-mean fuck machine....well pervert anyway...….and STILL fucked the country also!

just talked to some die hard republicans......and one who has known trump personally for years....even gets invited to mar a lago...guess that can be at times a den of inequity.....but said trump changed about 10 years ago to what he is now and nowhere what he was...…..Mmmm 10 years ago....wouldn't that be about the time for miss America in Russia?..I still think...P.utin no fool and using trump in some way....plus trump needs P.utins money....got to be something there

BTW this person....die hard republican...will not and would not vote for trump....don't know who they vote for...like I said they are republicans and have been whole life

Mmmmm things that make you go....FUCK...…….an election coming up......talk of trump's Russian ties for several years...….and NOW this....why after over 3 years in Office doing anything?...…...election fever?

US imposes new sanctions on Russia over Crimea | TheHill
https://thehill.com/.../415752-us-imposes-new-sanctions-on-russia-over-crimea
The Trump administration on Thursday imposed new sanctions on a dozen individuals and entities in response to Russia's annexation of Crimea. The group includes a company linked to Bank Rossiya and Russian businessman Yuri Kovalchuk and others accused of operating in Crimea, which the U.S.

U.S. Hits Russian Railroad With Sanctions Over Crimea | Time
https://time.com/5774185/trump-administration-hits...
8 hours ago · Trump Administration Hits Russian Railway With Sanctions Over Passenger Service to Crimea A double-decker Tavria passenger train set to run between Moscow and the Crimean city of Simferopol is seen...

BUT did NOT hit Russia.....

just talked to some die hard republicans......and one who has known trump personally for years....even gets invited to mar a lago...guess that can be at times a den of inequity.....but said trump changed about 10 years ago to what he is now and nowhere what he was...…..Mmmm 10 years ago....wouldn't that be about the time for miss America in Russia?..I still think...P.utin no fool and using trump in some way....plus trump needs P.utins money....got to be something there

BTW this person....die hard republican...will not and would not vote for trump....don't know who they vote for...like I said they are republicans and have been whole life
You never can tell, but should Trump 🇺🇸 emerge unscathed from any possibility of being prematurely removed from office, November this year of 2020 will settle A LOT of things. :unsure:

You never can tell, but should Trump 🇺🇸 emerge unscathed from any possibility of being prematurely removed from office, November this year of 2020 will settle A LOT of things. :unsure:

I would bet he makes it back in....by hook or by crook....even the right working with him now to stop Biden.....anyway wouldn't surprise me to see him back...…..but I don't see him making it a full 2 terms.....just like Bolton talking now...….and there will be others come forward...plus trump is to corrupt to just stop....it took the right a couple years to turn on Nixon....if they lose a bunch of seats in 2020 …..trump will be expendable !

And @subhub174014 you should be proud of me as while you were away I did say one negative thing about Trump. I doubt that his peace plan in the Middle East will be successful.
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2781810 )

From what I comprehend from Biblical prophecy only the antichrist can pull off that kind of trick. If Trump's plan did work I'd have egg on my face from your previous theories where you suggested that Trump 🇺🇸 is the antichrist.

I would bet he makes it back in....by hook or by crook....even the right working with him now to stop Biden.....anyway wouldn't surprise me to see him back...…..but I don't see him making it a full 2 terms.....just like Bolton talking now...….and there will be others come forward...plus trump is to corrupt to just stop....it took the right a couple years to turn on Nixon....if they lose a bunch of seats in 2020 …..trump will be expendable !
Bolton was supposed to be the smoking gun for the left though? Where his evidence is supposed to be so damning that Trump would have no choice but to leave the office of POTUS? We shall see. :unsure:

Back