Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Wonder where the lefties can be

Been a refreshing vacation from propaganda for me

Nice to have a thread just in praise of President Trump and to say GO

Without having to battle the rabid Dems that mentally seem slow ;}

In any event lack of conflict seems a treat

Maybe they know in 2020 they’re beat :}
Maybe George Soros chartered jets to fly them off to Davos with new strategies to trash Trump 🇺🇸? :unsure:

you don't really think it is going anywhere do you...….he pulled the rug out from under them and gave it to Israel....and Cuckner….there re not interested in anything cuckner has to say...and have stated they are not interested in trump either....he has already gave their land away.....plain in front of the whole world he kisses netinfukingyahoos,s ass....the best he can expect is a limited amount of rockets

I have been watching the republican defensive team using the law, constitution and common sense to present their case of how much this impeachment trial is nothing but a vindictive democratic act of hatred and jealousy farce. One thing this past 3 years has done, it has opened the door to see how corrupt the government and by far the Democratic House of Representatives are in 2020. One other fact, I don't trust Senator Lindsey Graham and I am man enough to admit it when I see wrong being done in either party. As I said I am not a republican but I am an Independent Trump supporter.

from a trumptard with no knowledge of politics... and who worships trump with his every post...….I'm sure it seems that way

We all want what is good for our country through different views.

apparently not.....you don't even have any idea of what you are supporting or even permitting....it is understandable you didn't read the last time it was posted....it is not something trump/right wants you to know...so not on the wall of the cult cave

100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans ...
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/general/...

• Economy
  • Environment and Energy
  • Democracy and Government Reform
  • Immigration
  • Faith
  • Gun Violence Prevention
  • Health Care
  • Higher Education
  • K-12 Education
  • Justice
  • Racial Justice
  • LGBTQ
  • National Security

• 1. Raised housing payments for new homebuyers by about $500 in 2017. On its first day, the Trump administration reversed an Obama administration action to lower Federal Housing Administration, or FHA, mortgage insurance premiums for new homebuyers by 25 basis points, which could have lowered mortgage payments for 1 million households purchasing or refinancing their home this year alone. 1. Attacked the Department of Labor’s fiduciary rule, which would have required retirement advisers to act...
See more on americanprogress.org

Establishment democrats simply cannot grasp, or refuse to grasp, that we have entered the age of the non-affiliated independent

more of your undocumented insanity....that only fits into a conversation with a republican with little knowledge of what is really going on.....similar to you!

Trump is inside their heads and the dems are making the classic mistake of fighting the last war.

I'm sure you have something that states that to be factual....after all I'm not buying your bullshit

One can only Imagine the things that could have been achieved, had the Democrat Party decided to put the American people before there personal hate of an outsider being elected.

you kind of like when Obama was president and the right signed a pledge to block anything Obama tried to do?...…...something in your right wing state of mind was perfectly understandable to do.....that's because you have no idea what is going on....only what the right tells you to think....just can't seem to do that on your own for some reason

The GOP's no-compromise pledge - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311
Oct 28, 2010 · Right now, the tone is a lot different — with Republicans pledging to embrace an agenda for the next two years that sounds a lot like their agenda for the past two: Block Obama at all costs. And even Obama’s pre-election appeals to cooperation are …

Who was the man who got Republicans to sign a pledge ...
Republicans-to-sign-a-pledge-against...
Sep 06, 2015 · But as Republican stalwart Newt Gingrich has verified, there was a secret meeting of key Republicans not long after President Obama's election, where they vowed to obstruct everything the new president would try to do; and this was also reiterated in Mitch McConnell's admission that the party's goal was to make Mr. Obama a one-term president.

Why Opposing Trump Isn't Like the GOP Obstructing Obama ...
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/why-opposing-trump-isnt-like...
Apr 14, 2017 · In the three years and 10 months between Obama’s inauguration and then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move to eliminate the filibuster for lower court nominees, Republicans had blocked 79 of them – that’s 54 percent of the historic total in just under four years.

you don't really think it is going anywhere do you...….he pulled the rug out from under them and gave it to Israel....and Cuckner….there re not interested in anything cuckner has to say...and have stated they are not interested in trump either....he has already gave their land away.....plain in front of the whole world he kisses netinfukingyahoos,s ass....the best he can expect is a limited amount of rockets
Why wouldn't you hope

Funny for a Russian plant

election year.....doesn't mean he will really do anything......kind of like his lawsuits against ACA....due to be done in court this year...….now all of a sudden after fighting to do away with Obama care...he is trying to hide the lawsuit or the verdict....it's election year...…….kind of like the interest rate going down giving people more borrowing power...it's election year....kind of like juggeling the books on jobs going over seas.....loss of jobs here.....wages not keeping up with inflation....all numbers they are hiding...it's a election year

Why wouldn't you hope

you can't stick your nose into a religious problem...takes sides and help one side....and then expect the other side to be willing to meet...…..they have considered that land their for hundreds of years...….until trump comes along and takes it from them....no other president did that....they knew what the outcome would be......you can't stick your nose into a religious problem and favor one side...and wonder why the other doesn't like you....just created more enemies for this country...the country he is supposed to protect

Back