Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

maybe...but don't really care for them...don't like the double chrome on the front...not the paint scheme

did see a nice 57 yellow 2door hdt...old black tuck n roll still very good shape....327 4 spd…..really liked it...and it was in Mo.....instead I drive up past DSM,Ia. in the fucking middle of a snow storm to get the 55....probably drove 150 miles at 35mph.....but who knows....thinking about getting rid of a Chevelle and still getting that 57

Yeah the 55 and 57s are definitely the best styled - love those yellow 57s with the black interiors - saw a convertible once with a black top and interior it was gorgeous - still and all be nice to have the full set you’re so close.
Hey if ya got a good 55 the shitty driving was worth it.

To Senate Republicans, a Vote for Witnesses Is a Vote for Trouble

Republicans Move to Block Impeachment Witnesses, Driving Toward Acquittal
Efforts to bring wavering Republicans into line appeared to be working as President Trump’s lawyers argued that anything a president did to win re-election was “in the public interest.”

Trump pressures GOP senators on witnesses after McConnell warns he needs votes
The Senate is expected to vote as early as Friday on whether to hear witnesses.

You never can tell, but should Trump 🇺🇸 emerge unscathed from any possibility of being prematurely removed from office, November this year of 2020 will settle A LOT of things. :unsure:

I think it will be very interesting….with a touch of possible violence....look at his approval numbers for one....last time...even though many on here want to deny it...out country and several others have admitted he got in with Russian help....also last time..lowest voter turn out for a presidential election ever....people didn't like either candidate....not so this time....the majority of the country does NOT like this guy....so if he should make it...I think it will be under serious scrutiny...no matter how many people he fires to block it...….also the more time goes on ...the more that comes out....so even if trump should make it......and the right loses big time in the next election.....that would put trump on very shaky ground....the longer it goes on until the election...the worse it looks for trump...he needs the election right now before anymore turn on him

November this year of 2020 will settle A LOT of things.
When any one brings charges against another, both sides are allowed to present their evidences of "guilty or not guilty". By allowing one side to disallow, withhold, and/or obstruct this process within our legal processes, is to open up a whole frontier in new legal processes. What's happening in the Senate will start happening any place where the legal system resolves crime and injustice. You can laugh now because this uncouth person in the White House has possibly escaped prosecution, but it will come around to bite every one of you in the end.
Possibly the voters will send a message to politicians in the 2020 election; there's no fine line to this, it either has to be a total wash to the left or to the right, but a total reflection of how the voters see this. I honestly think IF Trump manages to get himself re-elected, with all that has happened since the Mueller investigation, and this is allowed to be forgotten, we're witnessing a major, downward turning point in our country's government ... one that future generations will NOT like seeing.
words_HeWhoLaughsLast.jpg

When any one brings charges against another, both sides are allowed to present their evidences of "guilty or not guilty". By allowing one side to disallow, withhold, and/or obstruct this process within our legal processes, is to open up a whole frontier in new legal processes. What's happening in the Senate will start happening any place where the legal system resolves crime and injustice. You can laugh now because this uncouth person in the White House has possibly escaped prosecution, but it will come around to bite every one of you in the end.
Possibly the voters will send a message to politicians in the 2020 election; there's no fine line to this, it either has to be a total wash to the left or to the right, but a total reflection of how the voters see this. I honestly think IF Trump manages to get himself re-elected, and all that has happened, since the Mueller investigation, is allowed to be forgotten, we've seen a major turning point in our country's government ... one that future generations will NOT like seeing.
View attachment 3118736
Maybe so @MacNfries but everyone has access to look back in time say about 3 years ago on these political threads and notice where I innocently suggested that Trump 🇺🇸 would not only survive his first year in office year, his second year in office, and his third year in office, but also be re-elected all those years ago. What makes you suspect that he would fail after all of the challenges Trump already faced thus far, provided he is not removed from office through impeachment and if he is re-elected like what I already suggested? :unsure:

Normally I'd provide a link to prove my point but I have promised to obscure the handles of those that prefer not to be mentioned in these political debate anymore. :)

Last edited:
What makes you suspect that he would fail after all of the challenges Trump already faced thus far
If things remain as is, nothing, really. If he retains the power of the Senate, OR , if he gains the power of the House. If he loses the power of both, Democrats will get him out.
What everyone on the conservative side fail to understand or acknowledge, is that just like Citizens United, which opened the campaign contributions for corporations who wanted to see a certain candidate win, now we appear to be open to seeking/accepting campaign contributions/help from foreign countries who wish to see a specific candidate win the Presidency. Our country can NOT survive these kind of interferences. Citizens United was wrong, but encouraging foreign contributions and involvement in our elections is detrimental to our country's survival. Republicans have now implicated that NOTHING is wrong with this, whatsoever. If this is the case, just where IS the starting point to where illegalilties begin?

If things remain as is, nothing, really. If he retains the power of the Senate, OR , if he gains the power of the House. If he loses the power of both, Democrats will get him out.
What everyone on the conservative side fail to understand or acknowledge, is that just like Citizens United, which opened the campaign contributions for corporations who wanted to see a certain candidate win, now we appear to be open to seeking/accepting campaign contributions/help from foreign countries who wish to see a specific candidate win the Presidency. Our country can NOT survive these kind of interferences. Citizens United was wrong, but encouraging foreign contributions and involvement in our elections is detrimental to our country's survival. Republicans have now implicated that NOTHING is wrong with this, whatsoever. If this is the case, just where IS the starting point to where illegalilties begin?
That is the job for the US Senate to sort out and possibly other related American authorities. Should Trump be re-elected then the next phase of these debates will be his legacy. That would be a topic with an undefined endpoint as it would be forever without a clear definition of victory or loss such as an election. I could only hope a future historian/entertainer/producer with the skills like Lin-Manuel Miranda who created the musical "Hamilton" will reflect back into America's history from hundreds or even thousands of years in the future pondering about our present era and recognize that Trump 🇺🇸 deserves to have a musical made for him as well too? :unsure:

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin-Manuel_Miranda )

And @subhub174014 you should be proud of me as while you were away I did say one negative thing about Trump. I doubt that his peace plan in the Middle East will be successful.
( https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2781810 )

From what I comprehend from Biblical prophecy only the antichrist can pull off that kind of trick. If Trump's plan did work I'd have egg on my face from your previous theories where you suggested that Trump 🇺🇸 is the antichrist.

well I think he is....and so do several involved in religion....I wouldn't have put that name on it....but found it several times when doing trump searches

Bolton was supposed to be the smoking gun for the left though? Where his evidence is supposed to be so damning that Trump would have no choice but to leave the office of POTUS? We shall see. :unsure:

again trump has fucked the country and put a stop to Bolten….just strengthens the case for obstruction......he has blocked Bolten from testifying and the release of his book......saying to much risk of classified material...…..well who do you think is going to be the judge on that....so far just continues to fuck the country

what would you expect.....trump has money ties there......they need US troops to protect their oil.....trump will use the troops to protect his money interests!

again trump has fucked the country and put a stop to Bolten….just strengthens the case for obstruction......he has blocked Bolten from testifying and the release of his book......saying to much risk of classified material...…..well who do you think is going to be the judge on that....so far just continues to fuck the country
You might have missed @Allforthewifey 's breaking news @subhub174014 and it is a stunner...

'GAME OVER,' Trump declares, as old Bolton, Schiff videos surface amid Senate impeachment trial

Part of that article states with supporting videos that...

"Separately, Fox News has identified clips of Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., now the lead House impeachment manager, in which he says Bolton had a distinct 'lack of credibility' and was prone to 'conspiracy theories.' This week, Schiff said Bolton needed to testify in the impeachment trial as an important and believable witness.

'This is someone who's likely to exaggerate the dangerous impulses of the president toward belligerence, his proclivity to act without thinking, and his love of conspiracy theories,' Schiff told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on March 22, 2018, when Trump named Bolton national security adviser."

( Courtesy of @Allforthewifey: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/go-trump.160047/post-2784586 )

Back