Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

election year.....doesn't mean he will really do anything......kind of like his lawsuits against ACA....due to be done in court this year...….now all of a sudden after fighting to do away with Obama care...he is trying to hide the lawsuit or the verdict....it's election year...…….kind of like the interest rate going down giving people more borrowing power...it's election year....kind of like juggeling the books on jobs going over seas.....loss of jobs here.....wages not keeping up with inflation....all numbers they are hiding...it's a election year
[/QUOTE

Two trade agreements just cause of election year.

want something done in Washington....elect a Dem....drain the swamp and help the county

House Democrats to Unveil $760 Billion Infrastructure Plan ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/29/us/politics/...
Jan 29, 2020 · WASHINGTON — House Democrats on Wednesday plan to unveil a five-year, $760 billion framework for rebuilding the nation’s highways, airports and other infrastructure

Democrats to offer $760B infrastructure plan with big ...
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/28/...
22 hours ago · The Democratic infrastructure push, though little more than an amalgamation of existing legislative efforts, is part of the Democrats’ 2020 plan to run …

President Donald John Trump is the modern day Abraham Lincoln !🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

not real smart....Lincoln was shot!...….Lincoln was against slavery....trump a racist.....Lincoln worked to unite the country....trump works on hate...race play and division....he does not represent the whole US...….lincoln did all he could to try and unite....trump has done all he can to divide....you want more there is alot

Wonder where the lefties can be
Been a refreshing vacation from propaganda for me
Nice to have a thread just in praise of President Trump and to say GO
Without having to battle the rabid Dems that mentally seem slow ;}
Fine, enjoy "talking to yourselves" ... I, for one, have no time to waste on close-minded individuals. If you folks see barring and not having legitimate witnesses and documents at a hearing or trial as fairness, I say wait until it happens to you in a court of "lawlessness". To me, it proves one party places importance of their party over fairness and legalities of the legal system.
I'll do my part in not disturbing your self-denial parties as I just have too much on my plate these days, unlike most of you.

pic_insanitysign.jpg

you can't stick your nose into a religious problem...takes sides and help one side....and then expect the other side to be willing to meet...…..they have considered that land their for hundreds of years...….until trump comes along and takes it from them....no other president did that....they knew what the outcome would be......you can't stick your nose into a religious problem and favor one side...and wonder why the other doesn't like you....just created more enemies for this country...the country he is supposed to protect

President Donald John Trump is the modern day Abraham Lincoln !
Trump's ignorant of history and void of facts, and certainly doesn't compare to Lincoln as President. That's yours and his "spinsanity" talking. Lincoln was raised up through poverty ... Trump would probably think he was in poverty if he found that the family was out of fruit loops for breakfast. Trump's dad would belittle DJTrump, then hand him a few hundred dollars to get "through the day" ... crap, Trump wouldn't have a clue what being in poverty was.
Yet Trump likes to say he's a Republican and Honest just like Lincoln ... lol "fuck me" ... there's not a grain of truth in Trump's daily vocabulary.
Do you recall when Presdient Trump was in Texas and made the comment that "unlike Lincoln" ... Trump WON Texas? LOL What a turd dropping ... Lincoln's name wasn't even on the Texas election form when Lincoln ran for President.
Lincoln entered the presidency with a country that was already polarized; Trump gets to Washington and magnifies the polarization of our country. Trump magnifies problems, he doesn't solve them. What problems has Trump SOLVED thus far since entering office?
Only similarity that I've read is that Lincoln had a fragile ego, just like Trump, BUT he managed to control it; he wasn't narcissistic.

Last edited:
Wonder where the lefties can be

Been a refreshing vacation from propaganda for me

Nice to have a thread just in praise of President Trump and to say GO

Without having to battle the rabid Dems that mentally seem slow ;}

In any event lack of conflict seems a treat

Maybe they know in 2020 they’re beat :}

just means you can take your head out of your ass for a few days and try to get some needed oxygen....brain requires it and you guys have been running short

Been out of town in some nasty weather buying another old car (55chev)...would have like to stay and at least rest up another day before heading back.....but another blizzard coming in as I left
Glad you are safe @subhub174014 , somehow this thread would not be the same without your criticisms about Trump 🇺🇸 otherwise it would just be a love thread about Trump 🇺🇸. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Chinese have a symbol from their Taoist philosophy called yin and yang, called dark and bright, or negative and positive, involving two swirls as seen here:

1580345470916.png

It seemingly describes opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent in the natural world, and how they may give rise to each other as they interrelate to one another.
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang )

So I allege you @subhub174014 as well as those who espouse your views about Trump 🇺🇸 are the yin to everyone else's yang. From your perspective you would say the same too?

releasing some of the sanctions did free up some of the tariffs that middle America is paying for.....but he didn't go ******* really...just trying to appease the press and those that don't know better....a lot of ******* ******* being tariffed and middle America paying for.....some will be confused because they THING rump fixed it////but just like the interest rates...….he is just "fixing" them

Back