Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I have lived in this damned red neck state for almost 20 years...….and have NEVER seen a campaign ad or any kind of advertisement for a democrat...…..funny no one liked the last governor...at the end not even the republicans......last election another republican ran for gov......showed him giving his speech for the job....word for word what the last gov gave...people just thought it funny and still voted him in...……..anyway Bloomberg sure flooding the airways with adds...causing a lot of controversy....got to love it.....first his adds were on health care...mostly using trumps own words against......now on impeachment using trumps own words against him...telling senators to do their job

Bloomberg thinks he knows better than EVERYONE else about EVERYTHING

Like MOST Democrats only WORSE :|

Geez you perfectly described the left in that last statement - watch Virginia that’s a totally left controlled government - see what they’re doing - actions speak louder than words.

that shows your apparent lack of comprehension and the reason you should just stay in the cult cave and respond accordingly.....you lack the ability to think on your own!.....democrats for 16 years with not one mention of taking your guns...and that is a problem....
I can explain it to you....but I can't understand it for you

Bloomberg thinks he knows better than EVERYONE else about EVERYTHING

Like MOST Democrats only WORSE :|

pretty well liked by the working people AND minorities in NY...…..unlike your false god....he doesn't rely on gov funds to line the pockets of himself and his family....while fucking the people he is supposed to be helping and representing

Watching Schumer - he truly is a CLOWN 🤡

well people who are mentally challenged can watch a ******* mystery and think it is a comedy.....some people just have no sense of right and wrong......and those type of people just don't watch the news...they can't follow it.....typical of a lot of trump supporters

Last edited:
Mane, what a day! Damn, that only getting 4 hours of rest ain't no joke, though my young self can handle it! Trump WON'T be removed simply because the Senate Republicans vote party ONLY, so could care less what Trump does! Republicans have ALWAYS been about PARTY, could care less about the country! By the way, why is the Republican party DOMINATED by OLD WHITE MEN? What's up with that *******? I do NOT see any DIVERSITY AT ALL! I definitely DON'T see any Black women though, IF there are any, sure ISN'T more than one! Only party that I see that from is in the Democratic Party, so much DIVERSITY especially in Congress!
I have noticed that the republican has been white dominated for along time. I will not attempt to answer for them other than to state that over 90% of Black people hold firm with the Democratic party, that could explain that. Here in Maine we have had a Republican woman senator for my adult life. As far as blacks, our population is very small, around 1.12% . I am an Independent Conservative voter that voted Trump in 2016 and Obama in 2008.

What part of Black self-sufficiency do you consider "*******"?

What of Black governance and business acumen do you call "only a mind fart"?

You revealed the liberal's underlying racism. You can't escape your words.

you really are mind fucked....go back and read...if you can comprehend anything more than your sexual tastes....I have never mentioned any of that....more of your wasted brain trying to start something where there is nothing……..and most important....I wouldn't have any type meaningful conversation with you....everything you bring up is your sex....and lies and insults

now if you are trying to start some kind of conversation...I'm not interested...…..you just give opinions and want us to buy it as facts...when I have shown several times you are full of *******.....another thing...you can not stay on topic...and last and most important...you want to bring up your perversions...which I'm not interested in...I gave you a link to go to for that...this is a political thread......something you have more than shown you know very little about.....so my guess is you are just here for conversation....and again I gave you a link at one time....don't think I would know how to do a search for kinky ******* or I would give you another link!

Last edited:

damn....something I would want to subscribe to

The Washington Times is a conservative daily newspaper in Washington, D.C. which strives to counterbalance the liberal slant of the Washington Post. The paper was founded in 1982 by the Reverend Sun Myung Moon, head of the Unification Church out of appreciation for, in his words,

Back