Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Fine, if Trump survives impeachment let the election decide. Certainly you believe that the American electorate will arrive at the best decision? If not would you create a Second Civil War if Trump was re-elected?
Adam Schiff proclaimed yesterday that he did NOT.
...ok then the complete impeachment process where Trump is removed as from the office of the POTUS in complete humiliation. That has yet to occur @blkdlaur , if ever.

if ******* was snow you would be a walking blizzard!

you type a full paragraph with nothing but a mind fart and want some one to take you serious?

stop trying to be a smart ass....you are just being an ass!

There you have it folks. The virulent, undisguised racism of the white liberal male.

My assessment of the thriving Black community, with Black self-direction, Black self-governance and Black business success was judged accurate by BlkCumsHeavy: "You are correct!"

But the racist white liberal male cannot abide by Black business and political success. The white liberal male called it "*******".

This is because white liberal males refuse to believe in Black self-direction. Their worldview is dependent on their sense of smug superiority and their saviour complex in doling out just enough government money to keep a permanent Black underclass.

When BlkCumsHeavy succeeds on his own effort and merit; the racist white liberals lose their purpose.

Ok if you are going back to that, say it's true, so why is not MrPutin sitting behind the desk in the Oval office? Certainly you would have to agree with me that the former boss of the KGB might be a little bit smarter than Trump, and MrPutin is said to be a judo master too so he should be tougher too.

( Of course substitute p u t i n instead of Poroshenko in the link above because of this site's bug )

he doesn't have to sit behind the desk....he has a puppet he can pull the strings on.....watched any of the talks with the 2 of them...….trump talks like a 2 year old afraid of upsetting daddy

Microcosm of what your beloved Democrat party wants - nasty when it shows so boldly.
yeah sure...….Obama 8 years and not even a mention of taking anything....8years of Clinton and took nothing...did stop the sale of assault rifles...which needs to happen...…...but most of your whinning is just the chicken ******* in you spreading the NRA fear for them to increase gun and ammo sales in America...…...and the gun manuf just love people like you to push that because people run out and buy more...….what the right is famous for...spreading lies and fear...….without it they have nothing

There you have it folks. The virulent, undisguised racism of the white liberal male.

My assessment of the thriving Black community, with Black self-direction, Black self-governance and Black business success was judged accurate by BlkCumsHeavy: "You are correct!"

But the racist white liberal male cannot abide by Black business and political success. The white liberal male called it "*******".

This is because white liberal males refuse to believe in Black self-direction. Their worldview is dependent on their sense of smug superiority and their saviour complex in doling out just enough government money to keep a permanent Black underclass.

When BlkCumsHeavy succeeds on his own effort and merit; the racist white liberals lose their purpose.

I must have missed it....where in that paragraph is there any mention of racism....are you even able to focus on a topic.....BUT
there you go again.....nothing but ass gas coming out elsewhere and saying nothing....if we put all of your posts together....you have said NOTHING...but a few smart ass remarks and insults........you do go into your sexual lifestyle on everyone of your posts....which this is not the place for it

I don't know what your problem is......but I bet it is hard to pronounce....

Last edited:

might want to check out your logic there......looks good....typical of what the right to use to promote their lies...….but even though that might be true...…..back in 1870 the republicans supported working America and it's values.....that was long before the money and greed took over the party and along with that came the lies and deceit......like what the picture you posted is....deceit!

I have lived in this damned red neck state for almost 20 years...….and have NEVER seen a campaign ad or any kind of advertisement for a democrat...…..funny no one liked the last governor...at the end not even the republicans......last election another republican ran for gov......showed him giving his speech for the job....word for word what the last gov gave...people just thought it funny and still voted him in...……..anyway Bloomberg sure flooding the airways with adds...causing a lot of controversy....got to love it.....first his adds were on health care...mostly using trumps own words against......now on impeachment using trumps own words against him...telling senators to do their job

yeah sure...….Obama 8 years and not even a mention of taking anything....8years of Clinton and took nothing...did stop the sale of assault rifles...which needs to happen...…...but most of your whinning is just the chicken ******* in you spreading the NRA fear for them to increase gun and ammo sales in America...…...and the gun manuf just love people like you to push that because people run out and buy more...….what the right is famous for...spreading lies and fear...….without it they have nothing

Geez you perfectly described the left in that last statement - watch Virginia that’s a totally left controlled government - see what they’re doing - actions speak louder than words.

I must have missed it....where in that paragraph is there any mention of racism....are you even able to focus on a topic.....BUT
there you go again.....nothing but ass gas coming out elsewhere and saying nothing....if we put all of your posts together....you have said NOTHING...but a few smart ass remarks and insults........you do go into your sexual lifestyle on everyone of your posts....which this is not the place for it

I don't know what your problem is......but I bet it is hard to pronounce....

I bet it’s DemsoreLOSERitis :}

might want to check out your logic there......looks good....typical of what the right to use to promote their lies...….but even though that might be true...…..back in 1870 the republicans supported working America and it's values.....that was long before the money and greed took over the party and along with that came the lies and deceit......like what the picture you posted is....deceit!

Looks like TRUTH to me.

Back