Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Like I stated, you SUPPORT RACISM, period! Stop lying to yourself @STIFFBBC! Go ahead and admit that *******! You're supporting a RACIST right now and the bad thing about it, YOU don't EVEN CARE!
As a Black man facing oodles of racism on my end every day I go out in Canada that you don't care to know about for all the decades of my life you are so far in the deep end you can't see straight. You are assuming bro. When you assume you are making an ASS of yoU and ME. I do care and you are blinded by your bias so much you won't even read what wikipedia said about Jesse Owens as it will shatter your fragile perspective demonizing Republican good guys. We'll just have to agree to disagree about Trump and after he is re-elected I'll be sure to send you and overflowing amount of crow to eat @BlkCumsHeavy . And if we both live to 100 or better I'll be sure to giggle back at you when your grand ******* rightfully ask you if you were one of those legendary Black guys that helped re-elect the legendary President Trump as they compose their doctoral theses on American history in the 2020's?

EATING_CROW.jpg

As a Black man facing oodles of racism on my end every day I go out in Canada that you don't care to know about for all the decades of my life you are so far in the deep end you can't see straight. You are assuming bro. When you assume you are making an ASS of yoU and ME. I do care and you are blinded by your bias so much you won't even read what wikipedia said about Jesse Owens as it will shatter your fragile perspective demonizing Republican good guys. We'll just have to agree to disagree about Trump and after he is re-elected I'll be sure to send you and overflowing amount of crow to eat @BlkCumsHeavy . And if we both live to 100 or better I'll be sure to giggle back at you when your grand ******* rightfully ask you if you were one of those legendary Black guys that helped re-elect the legendary President Trump as they compose their doctoral theses on American history in the 2020's?

View attachment 3104631
I DON'T assume AT ALL! I am simply going by what you said and you apparently like or WORSHIP Trump, right, so don't try that reverse psychology bullshit with me! You said what you said, so ADMIT that and stop trying to backtrack by saying I am blinded! When you support or approve a KNOWN Racist and you do not CARE ABOUT that whatsoever, then YOU are the blinded individual, not me! I can see through Trump's bullshit and Trump is making an ASS out of you for believing his LIES! The question should be, CAN you see it or are you TOO BLINDED to see because of your WORSHIP for him? And, ANY Black person that DOES support Trump does not have ANY PRIDE whatsoever, period! So, as far as I can see you LACK THAT 100%! As for my grandkids or *******, they WILL tell me thanks dad or grandfather for standing UP for stopping RACISM, having some PRIDE, and not forgetting your Black history, whereas some Blacks seem to have FORGOTTEN!

Last edited:
I DON'T assume AT ALL! I am simply going by what you said and you apparently like or WORSHIP Trump, right, so don't try that reverse psychology bullshit with me! You said what you said, so ADMIT that and stop trying to backtrack by saying I am blinded! When you support or approve a KNOWN Racist and you do not CARE ABOUT that whatsoever, then YOU are the blinded individual, not me! I can see through Trump's bullshit and Trump is making an ASS out of you for believing his LIES! The question should be, CAN you see it or are you TOO BLINDED to see because of your WORSHIP for him? And, ANY Black person that DOES support Trump does not have ANY PRIDE whatsoever, period! So, as far as I can see you LACK THAT 100%! As for my grandkids or *******, they WILL tell me thanks dad or grandfather for standing UP for stopping RACISM, having some PRIDE, and not forgetting your Black history, whereas some Blacks seem to have FORGOTTEN!
If you don't know about Jesse Owens I fear what else about Black history that you do not know @BlkCumsHeavy ? So sad. :cry: If I were able to resurrect all of the Black Republicans of yesteryear to have a sit down conversation with you, you probably would not hear what they tell you. So you are as unmovable as I am about Trump just like our pal @subhub174014, and others who prefer to remain nameless. So let us allow November this year of 2020 decide who will become / remain as POTUS? In aggregate I am certain the American electorate will arrive at the best answer to that question.

View attachment 3104631

damn...your head must hurt....being that full of bullshit.....every post you make on here is in support of trump..EVERYTHING!

If you don't know about Jesse Owens I fear what else about Black history that you do not know @BlkCumsHeavy ? So sad. :cry: If I were able to resurrect all of the Black Republicans of yesteryear to have a sit down conversation with you, you probably would not hear what they tell you. So you are as unmovable as I am about Trump just like our pal @subhub174014, and others who prefer to remain nameless. So let us allow November this year of 2020 decide who will become / remain as POTUS? In aggregate I am certain the American electorate will arrive at the best answer to that question.

IF trump lets the voters speak for them selves.....we already know Russia is hacking already....they got 4 different county voting machines in 2016.......and we know trump has already asked Ukraine and china to try and get help on the election.....a little lack of confidance?...for a con man!

Last edited:
If you don't know about Jesse Owens I fear what else about Black history that you do not know @BlkCumsHeavy ? So sad. :cry: If I were able to resurrect all of the Black Republicans of yesteryear to have a sit down conversation with you, you probably would not hear what they tell you. So you are as unmovable as I am about Trump. Just like our pal @subhub174014, and others who prefer to remain nameless; so let us allow November this year of 2020 decide who will become / remain as POTUS? In aggregate I am certain the American people will arrive at the best answer to that question.
You are ONLY picking out certain things pertaining to Black history to SUIT your PREFERENCE! That is ONLY what you're doing and then, as always, using reverse psychology to make it SEEM as if you are PROVING a point! You being openminded is laughable because you are SO ONE-SIDED! You ONLY see ONE WAY and go straight instead of trying to see ANYTHING right or wrong! You sound as if Trump is a SAINT or some *******, which he IS NOT! Though, like I stated, you are BLINDED from Trump's lies, you mistake HIS LIES for FACTS! So, as I stated previously, you are SUPPORTIVE of a RACIST sitting president! And, by the way, my understanding of Black history CANNOT be doubted, of course, because of the fact that I do not CONDONE of a RACIST President, which you for some reason you CONDONE! Yet, claiming you know about Black history, which is NOTHING but a FACADE! By the way, if Trump does happen to get re-elected, ONLY thing that will mean is that AGAIN most DIDN'T come out to vote, and that, as I keep stating continuously, RACISM played a part in the election!

You are ONLY picking out certain things pertaining to Black history to SUIT your PREFERENCE! That is ONLY what you're doing and then, as always, using reverse psychology to make it SEEM as if you are PROVING a point! You being openminded is laughable because you are SO ONE-SIDED! You ONLY see ONE WAY and go straight instead of trying to see ANYTHING right or wrong! You sound as if Trump is a SAINT or some *******, which he IS NOT! Though, like I stated, you are BLINDED from Trump's lies, you mistake HIS LIES for FACTS! So, as I stated previously, you are SUPPORTIVE of a RACIST sitting president! And, by the way, my understanding of Black history CANNOT be doubted, of course, because of the fact that I do not CONDONE of a RACIST President, which you for some reason you CONDONE! Yet, claiming you know about Black history, which is NOTHING but a FACADE! By the way, if Trump does happen to get re-elected, ONLY thing that will mean is that AGAIN most DIDN'T come out to vote, and that, as I keep stating continuously, RACISM played a part in the election!
Fine, if Trump survives impeachment let the election decide. Certainly you believe that the American electorate will arrive at the best decision? If not would you create a Second Civil War if Trump was re-elected?

Fine, if Trump survives impeachment let the election decide. Certainly you believe that the American electorate will arrive at the best decision?
Honestly, the American electorate is a bunch of bullshit! Reason why I say that is, if EVERY election was done STRICTLY by POPULAR vote, do you think a Republican would EVER get elected? Of course not, hence why the Republicans NEEDED so badly the Electoral vote! Remember, Trump didn't even WIN the POPULAR vote! Hillary kicked his ass BY over 3 MILLION votes, but ONLY the ELECTORAL vote counts! Even then, Trump won and still claimed FALSELY that the POPULAR VOTE was rigged, LMAO!

Honestly, the American electorate is a bunch of bullshit! Reason why I say that is, if EVERY election was done STRICTLY by POPULAR vote, do you think a Republican would EVER get elected? Of course not, hence why the Republicans NEEDED so badly the Electoral vote! Remember, Trump didn't even WIN the POPULAR vote! Hillary kicked his ass BY over 3 MILLION votes, but ONLY the ELECTORAL vote counts! Even then, Trump won and still claimed FALSELY that the POPULAR VOTE was rigged, LMAO!
it didn't last time....but didn't seem to matter....the majority picked Clinton......but trump still got in
Ok if you are going back to that, say it's true, so why is not MrPutin sitting behind the desk in the Oval office? Certainly you would have to agree with me that the former boss of the KGB might be a little bit smarter than Trump, and MrPutin is said to be a judo master too so he should be tougher too.

( Of course substitute p u t i n instead of putin in the link above because of this site's bug )

Last edited:
I could name you 3 famous Black people from America off the top of my head that openly support Trump 🇺🇸 but you will say they are anomalies bro, that is if you dare me? And I'd just be warming up.
Off with their heads!!! Like you, the Black race can't afford them no more!

Back