Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

We don‘t need their oil anymore - we produce more’n they do :}

true...…since trump turned our national parks into oil fields...…....but trump and cuckner still have a lot of personal biz interest there....being pres just allows him to tap money from other countries also while fucking the USA...….and he doesn't mind a bit sending our troops off to war....and yet he refused to go himself

Trump and Kushner Put Saudi Arabia's Money Ahead of ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-10-17/trump-and-kushner-put-saudi...
Oct 17, 2018 · Trump and Kushner Put Saudi's Money First ... who once described Trump on Twitter as a “disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America,” kept those early deals in mind. When Trump

A tale of two houses: how Jared Kushner fuelled the Trump ...
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/oct/16/...

• The scramble for alibis is a long way from the high hopes of May last year, when the Trump–Saud courtship was consummated. The new president made Riyadh the destination of his first trip abroad since taking office. In the months before, Kushner identified MBS as a potential partner. The state department and the CIA backed Mohammed bin Nayef, the incumbent crown prince at the time, but the first *******-in-law insisted that he had “reliable intelligence” – most likely from the Israeli president, B...

he doesn't have to sit behind the desk....he has a puppet he can pull the strings on.....watched any of the talks with the 2 of them...….trump talks like a 2 year old afraid of upsetting daddy
It would be interesting then how MrPutin would consider the office of POTUS to be a toy for another to possess when he could take it himself? Russians are a culture that espouses Chess and naturally think a few moves in advance. Not sure what MrPutin's endgame would be @subhub174014 ? :unsure:

It would be interesting then how MrPutin would consider the office of POTUS to be a toy for another to possess when he could take it himself? Russians are a culture that espouses Chess and naturally think a few moves in advance. Not sure what MrPutin's endgame would be @subhub174014 ? :unsure:

look what he is doing to his own government.....look at what he has done to his own country....a couple hundred people to include himself..multi-millionaires….rest of the country struggling to get by.....like what trump is working on here but trumptards to stupid to see it

the result of money and greed

Nikita Khrushchev sent chills down my spine I was nine years old in 1956 when I read that Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”

look what he is doing to his own government.....look at what he has done to his own country....a couple hundred people to include himself..multi-millionaires….rest of the country struggling to get by.....like what trump is working on here but trumptards to stupid to see it

the result of money and greed

Nikita Khrushchev sent chills down my spine I was nine years old in 1956 when I read that Russia’s Communist leader Nikita Khrushchev said, “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within....”
There's your problem convinced yourself at a young age the Russians were going to get you and been waiting your whole life. It's never going to happen. Obsess over something else something positive maybe.

I've always gotten chills watching her fly and was proud to wear it on my uniforms shoulder.

we didn't wear the flag on our uniform....even the Kahiki or dress greens didn't have it....see it on UN troops
but tell you what really pisses me off...….we have a guard base about a mile on down the highway....up at the corner on the highway is a big Kum n Go.....see those guard people come in...in uniform....driving a fucking jap car!....don't know why but that just irritates the ******* out of me.....protecting America with foreign *******?

and the kneeling at football games didn't really bother me...they were making a statement...their right....would have preferred they did something different.....but wasn't near the issue trump made out of it...…..but was not happy at all with what Rosanne did with the national anthem at the baseball game that time

Nearly three decades ago, Roseanne Barr took the field at an MLB game to sing the national anthem. The off-key performance, which ended with the actress spitting and grabbing her crotch, was widely criticized and even caught the attention of then-President George H.W. Bush, who called it “disgraceful.”.
Roseanne Barr: I Sang National Anthem ‘Better’ Than Fergie
www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/roseanne-barr-i-sang-national-anthem-better-than-f…

Last edited:
******* I remember when we quit sewing on our rank......I know along time ago. …...we had our rank sewn on our shoulder......they started having us wear these little pins on our collar they told our rank...you didn't have them on there was hell to pay....and yet in the humidity those fucking things would get rusty and hard to work....never did understand going to those....still have a lot of my old sew on patches

Back