Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Sadly - it’s the Dem way.

If you don’t agree with them they insult you and shout you down or drown you in Dem drivel - THEY WANT NO DEBATE - they are afraid of other ideas :|

well....sorry...but it is hard to improve on perfection....and I don't insult anyone...I describe them and call them like I see them...hard to hide a turd....

Two trade agreement s and immigration and Iran all while dealing with a ******* Congress

well you might want to send more money....keeping his ass out of jail

Legal fees more than 20% of Trump's campaign spending so ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/15/politics/trump-campaign-legal-fees/index.html
Apr 15, 2018 · More than one-fifth of the $3.9 million that President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign has spent this year has gone to legal fees, the campaign's latest quarterly Federal Election

Trump's 2020 campaign is raising millions from small ...
trump-2020-legal-fees
Oct 17, 2017 · Trump's 2020 campaign is raising millions from small donors and spending it on legal fees A retiree in Texas gave $3.75 for a fund that was in …

well you might want to send more money....keeping his ass out of jail

Legal fees more than 20% of Trump's campaign spending so ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/15/politics/trump-campaign-legal-fees/index.html
Apr 15, 2018 · More than one-fifth of the $3.9 million that President Donald Trump's 2020 re-election campaign has spent this year has gone to legal fees, the campaign's latest quarterly Federal Election

Trump's 2020 campaign is raising millions from small ...
trump-2020-legal-fees
Oct 17, 2017 · Trump's 2020 campaign is raising millions from small donors and spending it on legal fees A retiree in Texas gave $3.75 for a fund that was in …

Never goes through giant waste of time but Trump perseveres

Never goes through giant waste of time but Trump perseveres
..sooner or later he will run into a nice set of bars!

Trump allies draw up plan to limit damage from impeachment trial

WASHINGTON — U.S. President Donald Trump and his Republican allies plan to launch a massive effort to limit damage to his chances of re-election as the Senate trial to determine whether to remove him from office gets under way in earnest next week.

although I don't know what trump is worried about anyway...…...

Rand Paul on Senate trial: 'I don’t think any Republicans are going to vote for impeachment'

Speaking to The Hill in an interview, the Kentucky senator said, “I really think the verdict has already been decided as well. I don’t think any Republicans are going to vote for impeachment.”

“I think the votes have been decided. As much as anybody will be pretending to be judicious about this, I don’t think that there’s one senator who hasn’t decided how they’re going to vote,” Paul said.

Paul also warned that Republicans voting to impeach Trump would end their political career.

this from Cpt fucking Bonespurs!

You’re a bunch of dopes and babies’: Inside Trump’s stunning tirade against generals

This article is adapted from “A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump’s Testing of America,” which will be published on Jan. 21 by Penguin Press.

There is no more sacred room for military officers than 2E924 of the Pentagon, a windowless and secure vault where the Joint Chiefs of Staff meet regularly to wrestle with classified matters. Its more common name is “the Tank.” The Tank resembles a small corporate boardroom, with a gleaming golden oak table, leather swivel armchairs and other mid-century stylings. Inside its walls, flag officers observe a reverence and decorum for the wrenching decisions that have been made there.

So on July 20, 2017, Mattis invited Trump to the Tank for what he, Tillerson, and Cohn had carefully organized as a tailored tutorial. What happened inside the Tank that day crystallized the commander in chief’s berating, derisive and dismissive manner, foreshadowing decisions such as the one earlier this month that brought the United States to the brink of war with Iran. The Tank meeting was a turning point in Trump’s presidency. Rather than getting him to appreciate America’s traditional role and alliances, Trump began to tune out and eventually push away the experts who believed their duty was to protect the country by restraining his more dangerous impulses.

The episode has been documented numerous times, but subsequent reporting reveals a more complete picture of the moment and the chilling effect Trump’s comments and hostility had on the nation’s military and national security leadership.

“You’re all losers,” Trump said. “You don’t know how to win anymore.”

Back