Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Hoping Hubby post count in 2020: 22 posts
MacNLies post count in 2020: 96 posts

You spend over four times as much time posting on here as I do, Perhaps you should "find a fuck'n job"....or take some remedial math classes....or try to get some legal education so you don't embarrass yourself on here so frequently.

where's the love?

Are you EVER going to say anything of substantive value in these forums, blkdlaur? God, you're getting annoying as hell. Maybe you have some mental issues you don't know about yet? I'm serious as hell. Go warm up some milk, put it in a baby bottle, take it to bed with you, ******* it, then take a frik'n long, long nap someplace ... far, far away from this forum. Please! Give us a break, just a couple days without your frik'n useless BS.
View attachment 3092189

Least I’m just getting annoying as hell - you’ve BEEN annoying as hell for a long time. Typical leftist know it all - believe what I say or ya start insulting - be nice if you grew up just a little - you people with your better than thou attitude is really pathetic - you buy into all the leftwing propaganda and quote it like it’s gospel - I laugh at you :LOL:

Clinton got impeached for lying under oath regarding the sex act. The Sex Act itself, even though distasteful to some in Congress (at least expressed in public that way), wasn't what really got him in trouble. Hell, why do you think Trump wouldn't go under oath to testify? Same reason.
But you still haven't answered my question.
I had to end short last evening I got busy. Yes I know Clinton lied to Congress, ( Mr.I did not have sex with that woman ) JFK had more sexual affairs then Clinton did, at least as far as is known.

Question, are you saying Trump is NOT GUILTY because he wasn't involved in any of the charges being brought against him, OR, are you saying Trump is NOT GUILTY because he iexempt from any charges as a "sitting President?"
And if you feel the President is innocent because he is a sitting President, do you think this also makes Pres. Nixon & Clinton innocent as well?

That is an interesting question. I hope that he is not Guilty of any charges being brought against him, I don't think he is guilty of doing anything wrong in that phone call, at least to the point of being removed from office. It is a fact that he has been hated by the democrats and many republicans for winning the nomination and then beating Clinton. He is innocent, I feel at this point because, he is a strange politician compared to the other presidents in my lifetime really, that he has not been politically correct in 100's of instances. I do agree with him for not appearing before the house because the intent to destroy him by those who that hate him has been a case of find something to impeach him on constantly. As far as him being innocent because he is sitting President he is not guilty of contempt of congress.

applications for people wanting to work in State Dept....down over 50%...…..people wanting in the military down...….who in the fuck in their right mind would want anything thing to do with this gov...…...this pres is trashing the country for years to come

Are more federal employees leaving government under Trump ...
Mar 26, 2018 · Federal employees left their jobs at a higher rate under the first year of the Trump administration than at any other point in recent years. New data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows employees left the federal workforce in 2017 at the highest rate in more than four years.. However, more recent data indicates the rate of federal employees leaving government has decreased …

Trump Administration Holds Highest Rate of First-Year ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-first-year-turnover-departures-highest...
President Donald Trump's first year in office has seen a record number of staff turnover, with 34 percent of the administration resigning, being reassigned or being fired. The high level of staff …

yeah I can hear it now.....trump draining the swamp...….wrong....most are people who deal with other countries and look out for our best interest

applications for people wanting to work in State Dept....down over 50%...…..people wanting in the military down...….who in the fuck in their right mind would want anything thing to do with this gov...…...this pres is trashing the country for years to come

Are more federal employees leaving government under Trump ...
Mar 26, 2018 · Federal employees left their jobs at a higher rate under the first year of the Trump administration than at any other point in recent years. New data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows employees left the federal workforce in 2017 at the highest rate in more than four years.. However, more recent data indicates the rate of federal employees leaving government has decreased …

Trump Administration Holds Highest Rate of First-Year ...
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-administration-first-year-turnover-departures-highest...
President Donald Trump's first year in office has seen a record number of staff turnover, with 34 percent of the administration resigning, being reassigned or being fired. The high level of staff …

yeah I can hear it now.....trump draining the swamp...….wrong....most are people who deal with other countries and look out for our best interest

Way too many of those useless bloodsuckers anyhoo - glad to see them go. Government is WAY too BIG.

good STORY and sounds good......except....you mean yo are relying on a lot of hearsay for your news?

that would explain so many of your pro right wing ******* and anti democrat *******....I could go on with a lot more of your statement but no sympathy here...I waited tables at the last supper so we all have issues.....so that goes back to your pro right wing and anti left and soooo many statements without a bit of facts....just pure opinion

so if that is some sort of white flag...….?.....we will see how your facts go
I was not replying to you, I don't need your sympathy or do I respect you in the least. Your facts are stupid and as bias as any other form of media on the net in writing or on TV. Your Facts are complete and total rubbish, nothing you post can be verified because you were not THERE.

Way too many of those useless bloodsuckers anyhoo - glad to see them go. Government is WAY too BIG.

I knew that is what a trumptard would say....not a lick of sense...hell we don't need people who know how to work with other countries and to look out for us....Russia will do that right?....and we don't need that much military either....Russia will look out for us right

I was not replying to you, I don't need your sympathy or do I respect you in the least. Your facts are stupid and as bias as any other form of media on the net in writing or on TV. Your Facts are complete and total rubbish, nothing you post can be verified because you were not THERE.

you are proof that plant life...even in a vegetated state can still be an irritant

I knew that is what a trumptard would say....not a lick of sense...hell we don't need people who know how to work with other countries and to look out for us....Russia will do that right?....and we don't need that much military either....Russia will look out for us right

people like to think they are serving with pride.....trump has removed that!

Goal of 80,000 Recruits Won't Be Met, Army ... - military.com
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/04/21/goal-80000-recruits-year-wont-be-met...
Apr 21, 2018 · Although the Army will fall short of its recruitment goal, retention rates have increased from 81 to 86 percent. Goal of 80,000 Recruits Won't Be Met, Army Secretary Says | Military.com Login

Should I still join the military now that Trump is President?
the-military-now-that-Trump-is-President
I'll say that I'm glad I'm not in your predicament. I joined after President Obama was sworn in and was proud to have him as my Commander-in-Chief. (I know that some veterans may gag at this statement, but I like President Obama and can't see what...

Military is WAY stronger under President Trump - dumb statement

You not only have TDS but you are completely RUSSIA obsessed - it’s sad really :(

Military is WAY stronger under President Trump - dumb statement

You not only have TDS but you are completely RUSSIA obsessed - it’s sad really :(
Sub has serious issues. Putting other people down is not debating. Debating is exchanging each others views and OPINIONS.

Most millennials don't feel the need , it's the why me generation. I've had a few come and go. No work ethics want everything handed to them

As a late Millennial (early 20s) and a business operator, I'm personally acquainted with the short-comings of our generation. It is very tiresome to deal with their me-centric attitude that drags on every work task. They have been taught that rank is a social construct and they freely pester senior leadership with questions they have no business asking. They spout opinions that are not supported by any real experience in the field.

But by far Millennial's biggest problem is their phones. They ignore assigned tasks to futz with their phones and are deeply resentful when asked to put the phones away.

There is a silver lining though. The next generation -- Gen Z -- just entering the workforce now; has witnessed the train-wreck Millennials have made and are determined to succeed at work. Gen Z works independently, they think ahead and they are fast and careful. I already know of Gen Z ******* who are duty managers over Millennials 10-15 years older. What's amazing is the Millennials don't seem to care. Gen Z is going to stuff the Millennials in lockers and take their lunch money!

Back