Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Big government sucks

republicans through out history have said that....but it never turns out to be the case.....

Republicans and Big Government | Mises Institute
https://mises.org/library/republicans-and-big-government
Contrary to popular myth, every Republican president since and including Herbert Hoover has increased the federal government's size, scope, or power--and usually all three. Over the last one hundred years, of the five presidents who presided over the largest domestic spending increases, four were Republicans.

DING...missed again

republicans through out history have said that....but it never turns out to be the case.....

Republicans and Big Government | Mises Institute
https://mises.org/library/republicans-and-big-government
Contrary to popular myth, every Republican president since and including Herbert Hoover has increased the federal government's size, scope, or power--and usually all three. Over the last one hundred years, of the five presidents who presided over the largest domestic spending increases, four were Republicans.

DING...missed again
I'm right on target 40 for 40

Twist how you want same farmers

not twisting anything....prior to the tariffs they were selling overseas...china and mexico big buyers...….since mexico has started buying as much as the can from Portugal...….china just quit buying.....farmers had no buyer......and thanks to trump ...in big trouble...to save his ass he gave them big handouts...BIG handouts!

Paul also warned that Republicans voting to impeach Trump would end their political career.
I think this might be where the surprise will be coming in the General Election in Nov. Those, up for re-election, that stood up for Trump will find Republican challengers to their jobs, and those who survive that will have to face Democrats ... my bet is more than expected will be voted OUT because they went with party over country.

Last edited:
You spend over four times as much time posting on here as I do, Perhaps you should "find a fuck'n job"
I have a great job, AND a great wife & marriage (of over 21 years), and awesome ******* that love helping people .... NONE of which YOU HAVE.
As far as my postings are concerned, I'm creating threads, contributing to threads, and in general helping the website ... again, NONE of which YOU DO. Heck, if it wasn't for me being here, you'd die of boredom, wouldn't you? No one converses with you in private; they ignore you, even. If these political threads didn't exist, think about it, what WOULD you do? Leave? I could only wish. Maybe take your job search seriously? Hopefully! Find your wife? It wouldn't matter ... would it?
Think about starting your own thread, then if I post to it and you don't like my post, you can remove me ... wooooooh .... h-h could have some power over the Mac ... lol
Now, as usual, my normal close to you is ...
gif_yellowball-FuckOFF.gif

Last edited:
I think this might be where the surprise will be coming in the General Election in Nov. Those, up for re-election, that stood up for Trump will find Republican challengers to their jobs, and those who survive that will have to face Democrats ... my bet is more than expected will be voted OUT because they went with party over country.

I hope you are right....I think trump and team going to try and turn this into a freak show.....but the public will see that....and the longer this goes on the more that comes out....more today....senate doesn't take it...but the news does...not going to go over well...like you I don't see mcconnell in charge after 2020......hell he has his own issues......spent millions of Russian money trying to beat a movie star...and his last election if I remember right set a record for money spent...but Russia needs him to protect trump

I think trump is just to corrupt to get rid of...…...look at right now STILL trying to dig up on Biden....even though last poll I saw said 75% of the country did not want him impeached but didn't want him in 2020...…...I just think somehow he will make it...…..but would love to see him lose both houses....******* would fly!

Last edited:
the longer this goes on the more that comes out....more today....senate doesn't take it...but the news does...not going to go over well...like you I don't see mcconnell in charge after 2020......hell he has his own issues
The Republicans and Trump might avoid Trump's impeachment, but they can't quieten the news AND the new developing evidence on Trump. Trump's wagon wheels are already wobbling ... lets see how many of those dozen or so lawyers (that he's hired at the tax payers expense) remain with him through the trial.

would love to see him lose both houses....******* would fly!
Oh I already expect Trump to call HIS PEOPLE to revolt if he loses the General Election ... totally expect it. He's already said as much. All I know is there are 2x more anti-Trumps than there are Trump supporters, and I don't think the independent, state militias will be dumb enough to join his call.

Back