Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Oh I already expect Trump to call HIS PEOPLE to revolt if he loses the General Election ... totally expect it. He's already said as much. All I know is there are 2x more anti-Trumps than there are Trump supporters, and I don't think the independent, state militias will be dumb enough to join his call.

pretty much agree....already talk of if he loses the election....will he leave or need to be ******

I have a great job, AND a great wife & marriage (of over 21 years), and awesome ******* that love helping people .... NONE of which YOU HAVE.
As far as my postings are concerned, I'm creating threads, contributing to threads, and in general helping the website ... again, NONE of which YOU DO. Heck, if it wasn't for me being here, you'd die of boredom, wouldn't you? No one converses with you in private; they ignore you, even. If these political threads didn't exist, think about it, what WOULD you do? Leave? I could only wish. Maybe take your job search seriously? Hopefully! Find your wife? It wouldn't matter ... would it?
Think about starting your own thread, then if I post to it and you don't like my post, you can remove me ... wooooooh .... h-h could have some power over the Mac ... lol
Now, as usual, my normal close to you is ...
View attachment 3093482

Gee it’s great being you !!!!

Too bad you’re so modest and humble :LOL:

Suppose this HEADLINE surfaced during the Senate impeachment hearings next week .....

I just wonder how QUICKLY your Rightards and your fearless leader, Trump, would respond with "illegalities" and demand Bill Weld's immediate arrest?
The thing is ... you folks know if Bill Weld is so inclined, he could do this with EVERY Republican Senator that took the offer, and it would be like "CHUMP CHANGE" to him. Yet, there is NO difference than what Trump has done using RUSSIA & the UKRAINE ... none whatsoever!

pic_political-BillWeld-opponentToDonTrump.jpg GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif "What GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND" right, Trumptards?

Last edited:
I have a great job, AND a great wife & marriage (of over 21 years), and awesome ******* that love helping people .... NONE of which YOU HAVE.
Do you ever tire of having to resort to childish insults about things you know nothing about? I suppose your ilk doesn't.

Of course you STILL haven't answered why you weren't calling for Obozo and Holder to be in jail for their refusal to comply with Fast & Furious subpoenas, after all.....
Those who refused to respond to the subpoenas should be in jail for CONTEMPT OF COURT, should they not be?

Everything I have posted is factual, I have no faith in anything you post, you prove over and over again that it is you that is completely brainwashed not the Trump supporters on here. Your democratic party is useless and you know it. I voted for Trump not the republican party but I can see that at least there is hope compared to all leftist.
He has severe TDS. That’s why I ignore him. It’s like trying to talk to someone from the flat earth society.

Prolly NEVER will - goes counter to his reasoning - can only see negatives that apply to his opposition - Dems are blind to their own sins - but ya know what - it’s becoming OBVIOUS :}

what we have here is a failure to communicate...……..I give you the facts....you fail to absorb them

Back